Create Account

Anger Issues

Yeah, I have no problems with teachers. They all love me, think I'm very smart and respectful. You have to be good to your teachers, even if they're awful to you. I completely understand anger and resentment toward them, but they are humans and they are often idiotic it seems.

I really don't have a problem with anyone. No one ever makes me angry, mostly because they've seen me angry. I've gotten angry before, started screaming at people and they ran away crying. I get intense, and I get scary when I'm angry. It's something you have to be able to control though.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Apr 23 2012, 09:13 PM

:facepalm:
wats ur problem go sicilia

bc i have a bit of a reputation at school all the teachers dont give me a chance and every little thing i do they put me in trouble
so lately ive been like fighting back and its not going well

No, I don't often get mad, maybe a little agitated once in a while, but that's it.

fu giova ur stupid

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Apr 23 2012, 08:14 PM

wats ur problem go sicilia
:facepalm: You're sicilian? As in from Sicily.... as in the island off the corner of Italy? So you're Italian..... (my great grandparents came from Sicily)

Or do you mean the Province Sicilia? Which would mean you're Roman, not sicilian.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Apr 23 2012, 08:16 PM
fu giova ur stupid
lol u wanna go? dumb asto, stupider den a hoe

lol im sicilian too relax u homo

Quote:Originally posted by JWowww@Apr 23 2012, 09:17 PM

:facepalm:  You're sicilian? As in from Sicily.... as in the island off the corner of Italy? So you're Italian..... (my great grandparents came from Sicily)

Or do you mean the Province Sicilia? Which would mean you're Canadian, not sicilian.
sicilian descent
but ya i take a lot of the qualities u kno

Quote:Originally posted by WiTzzEL@Apr 23 2012, 08:18 PM

lol u wanna go?  dumb asto, stupider den a hoe
cum at me

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Apr 23 2012, 09:18 PM
lol im sicilian too relax u homo
well ur supposed to help my anger issues not pump them u kno

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Apr 23 2012, 09:18 PM

cum on me
queer imo

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Apr 23 2012, 08:18 PM

cum at me
This is getting quite spiritual... That's a buddhist thing, right? Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by JWowww@Apr 23 2012, 09:19 PM

wat the fuck?

Quote:Originally posted by JWowww@Apr 23 2012, 08:19 PM

stfu bitch