Create Account

cltnsnw / Oliver Lake

Quote:Originally posted by NYRangers3061@Oct 4 2016, 05:45 PM

Yep we get screwed over here. This sucks. He was playing well in preseason too.

Well he's controlled like 8 players at sub 200 TPE, he should know how it works by now

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Oct 4 2016, 06:46 PM

Well he's controlled like 8 players at sub 200 TPE, he should know how it works by now
Oh yeah I know. He broke the rules. I'm not saying he shouldn't be suspended/banned, I'm just saying it sucks that we essentially wasted a first round pick.

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by NYRangers3061@Oct 4 2016, 05:48 PM

Oh yeah I know. He broke the rules. I'm not saying he shouldn't be suspended/banned, I'm just saying it sucks that we essentially wasted a first round pick.

Lol yeah he's had the practice. The worst part is that he doesn't care. He's either a sociopath or in need of actual help that a little hockey game won't give him.

To his credit, he's been passionate enough in his PMs to feign guilt or decency, and he will probably get ANOTHER chance.

Also <a href='index.php?showuser=2012' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jepox</a> had a multi on GOMHL Smile

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Oct 4 2016, 06:51 PM

Lol yeah he's had the practice. The worst part is that he doesn't care. He's either a sociopath or in need of actual help that a little hockey game won't give him.

To his credit, he's been passionate enough in his PMs to feign guilt or decency, and he will probably get ANOTHER chance.

Also <a href='index.php?showuser=2012' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jepox</a> had a multi on GOMHL Smile
He seems to care about the site, but doesn't care about screwing teams, their GMs, and their players over time and time again with this.

That's what frustrates me. If you want to come back, fine. Do it by the rules though.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by NYRangers3061@Oct 4 2016, 07:53 PM

[b]If you want to come back, fine. Do it by the rules though.
[/b]
the problem is that he came back. He was banned previously. He did not break any multi rules with his new player, the only rule he broke was cap circumvention. So he literally cannot come back without breaking a rule, at least not for 1-2 years.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Oct 4 2016, 08:13 PM

the problem is that he came back. He was banned previously. He did not break any multi rules with his new player, the only rule he broke was cap circumvention. So he literally cannot come back without breaking a rule, at least not for 1-2 years.
Yeah. I'm saying if he really loves this place and wants to stay for good, wait until he can legally come back (1-2 years in his case as you said) so that he doesn't keep getting in trouble.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

So Colorado gets screwed for the stupidity of Quinn? Sounds fair.

[Image: tumblr-mw6pg3sv-H41r5menzo1-500.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by McGraw@Oct 5 2016, 12:43 PM
hmm that signature seems familiar Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by McGraw@Oct 5 2016, 12:43 PM
So did Manhattan and Seattle :(

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by McGraw@Oct 5 2016, 03:43 PM
Word. This is messed up.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Oct 5 2016, 09:49 PM

So did Manhattan and Seattle :(

and PGF

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Oct 5 2016, 09:07 PM

and PGF
and my mum! ;(

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mucy29Nkfz1skzmgno1_500.gif]

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Oct 5 2016, 05:11 PM
[Image: tumblr_mucy29Nkfz1skzmgno1_500.gif]
This was a good place for the thread to end

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Oct 5 2016, 03:49 PM