Create Account

S31 SMJHL Scoring Challenge bet money on your own performance

So to make this upcoming SMJHL season a little bit more interesting our mastermind <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>JKortesi81</a> came up with an nice idea.

The SMJHL Scoring Challenge
I think everyone will know what it is roughly about by seeing the name but here are the rules on how to enter this challenge.

All current SMJHL Players are eligible(Rookies and senddowns).
You can only enter this Challenge with your own player.
The minimum buy in is 1 milion SHL $. You can obviously throw more money into the pot if you want to Wink .

The winnings:
25% of the pot go to the person with the most goals of the regular season.
25% of the pot go to the person with the most assists of the regular season.
50% of the pot go to the person with the most points of the regular season.

How do you enter it?
Simply by reading the rules of the SHL Sports Book and by making a withdrawl in your Bank Account with your buy in (must be at least 1milion ) and posting the link as a reply to this thread. Don't forget to include your player name and your SMJHL Team.

Disclaimer:
Joe made this Challenge and he is the organizer I just have the permissions for this and help him to do this all

Spreadsheet

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Buy in (1M)
Eduard Selich Firebirds

Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12

I've got the second most preseason assists and are in range of the most points overall, so I like my chances.

1m for the pot

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Let's do this.

Buy in, $1.0M, Zach Evans, Jets Falcons

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Buy in
Trevor Wilson Knights

Let's go boys!

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Am I holding the money for the scoring challenge? I thought i was. Kinda like what Pris is doing for fantasy football.

I mean, everyone is withdrawing the money from their accounts, but they're not sending it anywhere. Just saying.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Challange accepted.

Taro Eichelele Mammoths

Yes, I said Mammoths! Stop fucking giggling, what are you 5?

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Oct 7 2016, 04:54 PM
Am I holding the money for the scoring challenge? I thought i was. Kinda like what Pris is doing for fantasy football.

I mean, everyone is withdrawing the money from their accounts, but they're not sending it anywhere. Just saying.

Well in the rules it is saying that sooo. I thought that was the way to go. Just post a link of an withdrawl.

Looks like we're running with a 6-pack challenge this season:

Kurczewski
Selich
Evans
Wilson
Metzler
Eichelele

I like it.

Update Page
Player Page

Im gonna lose hard. But whatevs.

Buy in Withdraw

Ludwig Koch Schröder Whalers

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Spreadsheet added.

The formula just takes the one who has the value first.

If there will be a tie in any category we will just split the winnings.

Challenging Times

Here's my link to the withdrawal that apparently goes to me.

The bank is considering adding a separate bank page strictly for side bets/pools, and i'm 97.61% sure that its passing/has already passed voting.

If so, we'll transfer it all to there.

Update Page
Player Page