Create Account

Klosecast 152

Thanks for abiding by my addictive needs <a href='index.php?showuser=83' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Gifter of Bikes</a>. I feel exactly the same way you do about the update scale, seems a bit harsh compared to early on in my career even, and that's a whole 15 seasons after your first entry. I also think the VHL and SBA can get away with less harsh update scales due to less TPE opportunity (I feel) and some other institutional things the SHL does differently. The way I'd reset it (based off +7 TPE/week for a casual players) would be:

40 - 60: 1 TPE
60 - 80: 3 TPE
80 - 90: 5 TPE
90 - 99: 7 TPE

That way you get to define your build early on, and going up from, say, 96 -> 99 takes only 3 weeks as opposed to close to 6. Removes much of the fractions with the different levels of training and makes things clean.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Nov 23 2016, 11:27 AM
Thanks for abiding by my addictive needs <a href='index.php?showuser=83' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Gifter of Bikes</a>. I feel exactly the same way you do about the update scale, seems a bit harsh compared to early on in my career even, and that's a whole 15 seasons after your first entry. I also think the VHL and SBA can get away with less harsh update scales due to less TPE opportunity (I feel) and some other institutional things the SHL does differently. The way I'd reset it (based off +7 TPE/week for a casual players) would be:

40 - 60: 1 TPE
60 - 80: 3 TPE
80 - 90: 5 TPE
90 - 99: 7 TPE

That way you get to define your build early on, and going up from, say, 96 -> 99 takes only 3 weeks as opposed to close to 6. Removes much of the fractions with the different levels of training and makes things clean.

I'd be fine with that.

As I was saying at the time of all the update scale talk, who cares how NHL players are rated in STHS? They're not in our league.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Nov 23 2016, 11:48 AM

I'd be fine with that.

As I was saying at the time of all the update scale talk, who cares how NHL players are rated in STHS? They're not in our league.

That's kind of why I'm going with the Pastrnak build tbh, gonna run that Crosby build.

My guy is season 23 and I'm around 1550 TPE. I feel that is fairly reasonable. At this point I'm just maxing out faceoffs and will then throw points into checking until regression hits, The scale only really got frustrating for me recently when attempting to max things out.

You should always tamper with yourself daily. Clean pipes improve your health, your aerobic conditioning and your overall state of mind. Very important. Eyebrow

You did not mention The Thing when running through Kurt Russell movies. Hopefully an oversight, but if you haven't seen it by chance, check it out.

Don't wait too long for another. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]