Create Account

Request Permissions

@Eggy216

Hey it’s me again

Add @Otrebor13 and @Samee to the prestigious graphics graders pls

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Just a reminder this thread exists. I will be going over perms until season starts. Please let me know if you need any changed or updated.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 02:21 PM by Blastmeaway.)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Is this where I get my MVP Emote?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Does this thread still exist? Looking for GM perms

it Already have access to the Halifax locker room and GM forum, just need my username color and GM permissions.

12-15-2021, 03:51 AMnukapop92 Wrote: it Already have access to the Halifax locker room and GM forum, just need my username color and GM permissions.

RIP sweet prince nukapop92

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride