Create Account

S32 - SMJHL Regular Season

Updated with today's games.

I know the season is pretty much over with, but we'll conclude with our last block of games tomorrow to keep on schedule. Late sim tomorrow, as I will be attending a collegiate basketball game.

Thank you blessed RNG :D

Quote:2. Kelowna Knights , Alex Light 33 (Ambrose Syrjanen) at 11:49

Finally! Thank you blessed <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a> & RNG. B)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

aaaannnnddd, that concludes the SMJHL S32 Regular Season.

Playoffs kick off on Monday evening, after updates are input. Enjoy the all-star break, and congratulations to all of the teams that qualified for playoffs.

Fuck

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Jan 5 2017, 10:00 PM
Fuck

Hate the outcome, but a fun prelude to renewing the DET-MTL playoff pleasantries. Looking forward to it.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by JHS@Jan 5 2017, 09:00 PM
Fuck

Hey, you still made playoffs! That's more than some can say.

Thanks for the season sim, <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a>!

Yeah thanks Allen!

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Reed Laing new all time scorer, plus minus holder
Toivo captures top d scoring
I run away with the goon of the year award
+85 goal differental
ORourke with ROY scoring lead

It all means nothing now, lets win the cup Halifax raiders

Holy!!!! 34 goals here it is!!!!! :D
Knights Knights Knights
#NewRecord
#ModernEra

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Grats to <a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>iOBESE</a> for leading the league in faceoff percentage!

Also grats to <a href='index.php?showuser=2270' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>WinstonKodogo587</a> for second in the league for Save%, GAA, and Wins!

Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds

Rookie Scoring Race. I'll take it o:-)

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Jan 6 2017, 03:50 AM
Grats to <a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>iOBESE</a> for leading the league in faceoff percentage!

Also grats to <a href='index.php?showuser=2270' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>WinstonKodogo587</a> for second in the league for Save%, GAA, and Wins!

Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds
Thank you, thank you! The last game did fuck up the %, but I still managed to be on top, so Im happy about it! Lets take the cup now! Smile

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@Jan 5 2017, 07:41 PM
Holy!!!! 34 goals here it is!!!!! :D
Knights Knights Knights
#NewRecord
#ModernEra

U know it bitch! Congrats captain Light! Your record breaking goal was also my first career assist!

Congrats to our one and only captain, Alex Light on breaking the goal scoring record! And playoffs here we come :D

[Image: giphy.gif]