Create Account

Endorsement idea

Actually murder post game shows and use this. PGS is the biggest piece of trash and there are so few people (see: nobody) who actually give a fuck about them.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

If you pay people to come up with products and a list of tasks it will always stay fresh and give more choices, lessens the burden of those running it and gives people an alternative for training money.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

This is p smart

I actually do like the idea, but to play devils advocate I'm pretty sure the reason they changed PGS from what it used to be like to the way it is now is because they still wanted a way for people to engage with what's actually happening in game beyond just seeing if your team won

That being said I am all in favour of changing it to this

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1174' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Storm</a>

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Jan 14 2018, 05:08 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1174' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-9'>Storm</a>

Definitely more of an eggy thing that they'd work on collectively I think.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

If you need another vote for this idea then Im all in. Love the idea, been wanting and fighting for changes for a while now and this is actually really great! Please, let's introduce it!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Jan 14 2018, 01:37 PM
I actually do like the idea, but to play devils advocate I'm pretty sure the reason they changed PGS from what it used to be like to the way it is now is because they still wanted a way for people to engage with what's actually happening in game beyond just seeing if your team won

That being said I am all in favour of changing it to this

I think you mean play by play and not post game show here right ?

About the play by play id agree with you if it wasnt that not a lot of user actually care about them and worst of all is that no one actually enjoy doing them

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jan 14 2018, 09:41 PM

About the play by play id agree with you if it wasnt that not a lot of user actually care about them and worst of all is that no one actually enjoy doing them

Im torn with the PBP... when you have PBP callers engaged in making it as enjoyable as they can for the watchers... its magic and makes the playoff experience so much better... ive seen allot of those great called games this post season. I wish there was a way to modify the PBP instead of getting rid of it... find a way to better reward those who do it well.. and disallow those who clearly dont put the effort into entertaining.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jan 14 2018, 08:41 PM

No, c devised the current PGS system with the different of ways of doing it to try and get people to take a look at what happened in the sim more. The old PGS you would just write 200 words on a game that was allocated to you and receive 3 TPE for it

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Looking at the sim is boring. Let's have goofy products!

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Jan 14 2018, 06:22 PM
Looking at the sim is boring. Let's have goofy products!
Smile)

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Jan 14 2018, 11:24 AM
Still GOAT idea <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy Nog</a>

I was going to read it but apparently I read it over a year ago

Hmm

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

You know what I'd endorse?

...this idea

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jan 14 2018, 08:41 PM

I like reading PBPs, it's so much more interesting than f5ing the index to see a result - especially if the PBPer has good cadence, etc. I fucking hate feeling like I need to do one to keep up in TPE.

PGS is straight up garbage. I hated doing them when I was a SMJHL rookie and I haven't read a single once since I hit my PGS cap.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims