Create Account

Endorsement idea

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy Nog@Jan 14 2018, 08:29 PM

I was going to read it but apparently I read it over a year ago

Hmm

Well read it again ffs

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

This would be a great way to freshen things up for those of us who've seen all the PTs several times now (no offense to the PT team, there's just only so much you can do).

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

PGS is fucking TERRIBLE and it always has been

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by crutch@Jan 15 2018, 01:45 PM
SAD!

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

Quote:Originally posted by crutch@Jan 15 2018, 02:45 PM

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy Nog</a>

Any thought going to be given to this or should I bring it up again in another year?

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Jan 17 2018, 01:26 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy Nog</a>

Any thought going to be given to this or should I bring it up again in another year?

After the offseason I'm going to look into it more, it's a tight schedule in the offseason so i don't really have the time to put into this that would be required

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Do it. Yeah, do it.

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Jan 17 2018, 11:26 AM

lol as we sit here with not much to do again

Not that it needs much more support at this point, but after taking a gander at PGSs... yeah these endorsement tasks would be immeasurably better.

Can we tag someone in HO who can actually take a good look cause eggy doesnt want to

<a href='index.php?showuser=2015' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>formx</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>DrunkenTeddy</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-74'>crutch</a>

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Mar 17 2018, 05:05 PM
Can we tag someone in HO who can actually take a good look cause eggy doesnt want to

<a href='index.php?showuser=2015' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>formx</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>DrunkenTeddy</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-74'>crutch</a>
This idea would have to be implemented in an off season after thorough discussion about tpe and payout increases because of it. We would not be able to implement it this offseason because of those discussions. It is a suggestion that will be discussed, but it's not something that will be rushed. As Eggy said, we will get to it.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 17 2018, 10:01 PM

This idea would have to be implemented in an off season after thorough discussion about tpe and payout increases because of it. We would not be able to implement it this offseason because of those discussions. It is a suggestion that will be discussed, but it's not something that will be rushed. As Eggy said, we will get to it.

been saying that for like 4 seasons now lol, I'll bump it again next offseason lol

Quote:Originally posted by belgarat@Mar 18 2018, 05:22 AM

&nbsp; been saying that for like 4 seasons now lol, I'll bump it again next offseason&nbsp; lol
I'm new in HO, so this is the first I'm looking at it. I'll try to keep the conversation going in HO tho

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Whistles as he looks around for something to do