Create Account

Klosecast 155

Soundcloud is Stupid and Won't Let Me Upload Again edition

[Disclaimer: I start this week's episode with a 14 minute diatribe about organized religion, so if you want to bypass that, skip ahead to about the 14:10 mark]

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/ocztxchD/file.html

Thank god for GoB diatribes

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Dec 21 2016, 04:45 PM
Thank god for GoB diatribes

I dig irony

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Dec 21 2016, 04:29 PM

I dig irony

:-x

And yeah, can we make something like reducing Discipline a thing in the SHL so we can see more fighters and scorers?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Dec 21 2016, 05:35 PM

:-x

And yeah, can we make something like reducing Discipline a thing in the SHL so we can see more fighters and scorers?

This!!!

I'm re-creating as a Chris Neil type player next, I don't give a fuck!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

As you spoke my living room was filled with a bright light and loud trumpets. Herald angels flew on golden wings. God himself then spoke unto me, his willing vessel, and assured me that I, and I alone, am fully righteous and good in his eyes. It is up to me to go out into this wicked world and spread his message. It is also my solemn duty to cast judgement upon all those who would sin against my lord. oh, and he also let it be known that he hates anchovies and he's a big Cowboys fan.

So there, now you know the truth. o:-)

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Isn't that how Boondock Saints started? Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Dec 22 2016, 12:03 AM
As you spoke my living room was filled with a bright light and loud trumpets. Herald angels flew on golden wings. God himself then spoke unto me, his willing vessel, and assured me that I, and I alone, am fully righteous and good in his eyes. It is up to me to go out into this wicked world and spread his message. It is also my solemn duty to cast judgement upon all those who would sin against my lord. oh, and he also let it be known that he hates anchovies and [b]he's a big Cowboys fan.

So there, now you know the truth.  o:-)[/b]

My boy

the fact you're still doing these is honorable at this point

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Dec 22 2016, 10:17 AM
I mean I think in terms of cumulative hours people have listened to your podcasts...
Might beat some shortly lived TV programs

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Dec 22 2016, 08:18 AM

I mean I think in terms of cumulative hours people have listened to your podcasts...
Might beat some shortly lived TV programs

Klosecast > Cavemen tbh

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Dec 22 2016, 09:17 AM

Thanks. It's a thing that I just kind of got into the habit of. Smile