Create Account

League of Accomplished Players Every Player who has Won an Award

10-03-2019, 10:03 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: What was/is the reasoning behind some of the awards awarding more points to goaltenders than skaters?

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that it makes up for the fact goalies have fewer opportunities for awards than skaters

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

10-04-2019, 12:32 AMMCP_ Wrote:
10-03-2019, 10:03 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: What was/is the reasoning behind some of the awards awarding more points to goaltenders than skaters?

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that it makes up for the fact goalies have fewer opportunities for awards than skaters

Lets tear it down and look at it that way. Goalies have just as much opportunity as a defenseman.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2019-10-03_at_10.24.06_PM.png]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

I initially did that because I believed that goaltenders had fewer awards to choose from, but for the last few times I have debated lowering the trophy values considering they have a much smaller group of goaltenders to compete with compared to skaters.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

@ArGarBarGar , Otis B. Driftwood has a cup from S42. Also I couldn’t find Big Manius in there at all

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

10-04-2019, 08:48 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: @ArGarBarGar , Otis B. Driftwood has a cup from S42. Also I couldn’t find Big Manius in there at all

He is in there. Page 18. Not sure why I left him in as a winger, though.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2019, 02:43 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hello.

Mike Izzy missing:
S50- Anton Razov Award - Playoff MVP
S50- Jeff Dar Nomination
S50: SHL All Star 3rd Team

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

12-27-2019, 02:30 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Hello.

Mike Izzy missing:
S50- Anton Razov Award - Playoff MVP
S50- Jeff Dar Nomination
S50: SHL All Star 3rd Team
Check the seasons included. S50 hasn't been added to the list.