Create Account

S32 - SHL Playoff Index

Tag/quote me when this gets its final update so I can update the all-time goalie stats, please. Smile

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Jan 25 2017, 01:54 PM
Tag/quote me when this gets its final update so I can update the all-time goalie stats, please. Smile
Most obnoxious part of PbPs being a thing is the index is so out of date. It's vexing, especially while trying to knock out CW tasks.

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Jan 25 2017, 01:54 PM
I just got to it, so it's up for ya.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Jan 26 2017, 03:32 PM
I just got to it, so it's up for ya.
thanks, bub!

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Thanks! I'll update the spreadsheet next time I'm somewhere with internet.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Bojo</a> when you get a minute, could you remove the spoiler-block on the playoffs on wtgbear for ease of access?

[Image: HD3zuLA.png]

Congratulations Dragons!

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart