Create Account

The Contract Year - LKS S33

I am entering my final year of my 3 year deal with the Steelhawks and am approaching my first Free Agency as a UFA for the first time ever. So here is my preliminary rankings for teams I am interested in to help generate some interest as the season progresses.

I will be looking primarily at teams I feel like I can get top 2, if not top 4 minutes and break that 20 MP per game mark I am hoping and a slot on the teams 1st PP moving forward. As is I should have at minimum 770+ TPE to start my 2nd SHL season, and by the time I am a free agent.....Well do the quick math Smile

In no particular order, hench like most people my 'tier' system

Bottom Tier

Blizzard - No current true prospects and an aging team not sure I want to be part of a rebuild that hasn't quite started as I hit my prime and they might just be starting one.

Renegades - Durden is cool beans and so is Phobos but I just don't see myself being a Renegade

Chiefs - In full re build mode right now it feels like (Even if they did squeeze into playoffs). Id see the Minutes played, but it would be a long haul during my prime seasons. Hats off to Argar in doing a good job with the Rebuild though.

Wolfpack - I just wouldnt see any ice time tbh. Seem like a decent enough bunch of people regardless!

Riot - No room for me on the D corps as well.

Mid Tier

Rage - Im so sorry McZherl! Room for me on MAN to for sure, and with Grim there that's a plus as well, but is it only a matter of time until VLAD plays half of the D minutes too?

Stampede - With Tusk + Metlzer + Graham already there. I'm not sure if I could get the type of time I'd be looking at? But it's not the worst fit. But then again it's Buffalo....

Platoon - Seem like such a legit group of people, but with Volkova on the team I find it hard but not impossible to sign with my rivals team. so -1 WKP. +1 for having Zoone on it though. So we draw even.

Stars - Rain despite his mistakes was a super nice GM in VAN and I wouldn't mind being on his squad again to be part of the solution and maybe break that curse.

Top Tier

:admirals: Portland - The spot is there I feel. The group of people I'd get along is. But I'm not sure how I feel about being potentially one of the highest TPE members on a very young and fresh faced Admirals squard. Only thing holding back them being a true top choice.

Jets Winnipeg - A see a spot for me here as well, and they still have a somewhat solid core to compete/ build around. There is promise here, just missing those few pieces still.

Panthers Los Angeles - I feel like I could really shore up the position for the Panthers and give them the solid core they need to compete with long term. The Minutes may not be exactly what I want, but the opportunity to be a part of something long standing and solid is almost to good to not consider.

Steelhawks Hamilton - My Current home, and somewhere I would be happy to return to, as I feel like I can be THE guy here and help grow with the team and bring Hamilton back from the brink. My first choice obviously but it depends what offers come across the table....

Dragons Calgary - Solid core. I hear great LR. Always competitive and in that sweet spot for having a few prospects that have been top notch choices as well as top flight forwards to play with. Tempting to say the least.

I guess I can open this for additional questions? Let the subtle, tamper free LKS potential sweep stakes hype train for end of S33 ENGAGE.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

:admirals:

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

:(( :(( :((

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Panthers

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

tbh if Hamilton is your first choice then you're really not going anywhere lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

So you talk about how the Platoon has Pris there but not me? #Offended. :(

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@Jan 12 2017, 04:41 PM
So you talk about how the Platoon has Pris there but not me? #Offended. :(

Fixed

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Zoone is like +20 at least though

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Stampede

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Jan 12 2017, 10:14 PM

Stampede - With Tusk + Metlzer + Graham already there. I'm not sure if I could get the type of time I'd be looking at? But it's not the worst fit. But then again it's Buffalo....

You will get huge minutes in buffalo as replacement of Müller. A german for a german. Smile

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

[Image: El5Kfn7.gif]

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Jan 12 2017, 01:14 PM

Steelhawks Hamilton - My Current home, and somewhere I would be happy to return to, as I feel like I can be THE guy here and help grow with the team and bring Hamilton back from the brink. My first choice obviously but it depends what offers come across the table....

[Image: DwQ4IY6.gif]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Seattle definitely has room on D