Create Account

S33 Rage Interested Prospect Thread

Hello Rookies,

MANHATTAN RAGE THE LEGENDARY TEAM OF THE SHL IN THE BIG APPLE

we haven't right now so many Picks but we try to add some. With this we would like to see who has interest to joining our Team. You can also contact us via PM if you has many questions. Now I will write some questions for you if you are able and would like to post here:

Code:
[b]Playerpage-Link and Playername involved in that link![/b]

[b]What is your personal career plan?[/b]

[b]Would you like to help your Junior Team one or two more seasons or stay up in the Pro Team immediately?[/b]

[b]What is the most importants thing in the SHL and your future Team?[/b]

[b]How active are you right now and will be in the future?[/b]

[b]We would like to know you a bit better, are you so nice and would talk about yourself a bit? like an intro?[/b]

[b]Give us reasons why we MUST draft you! and explain them![/b]

[b]If you would like to create an own question to yourself what we should asked you, feel free to do that and answer your question![/b]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

What's up rooks!? Would be glad to see you all on our team, but this year, we have got only few picks! Anyway, best of luck whichever team you will end up Cheers Rage

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Playerpage-Link and Playername involved in that link!
Update Page - Player Page

What is your personal career plan?
I'd like to play one or two more years in juniors, then move on to the SHL. Though I wouldn't be against starting in the SHL right away.

Would you like to help your Junior Team one or two more seasons or stay up in the Pro Team immediately?
As I said above, I'd like to help out my junior team some more. I didn't have a great season this year and I'd like an opportunity to be a difference maker in Prince George.

What is the most importants thing in the SHL and your future Team?
I'd like to win cups. Whether it be now or further on in the future, That's the most important thing. Even if a team is rebuilding now, or in the near future, it's not necessarily a bad thing for me as long as they are on the right track.

How active are you right now and will be in the future?
Right now I'm pretty active. It's an easy thing to check all the time, maybe by next fall when I start my last year of college my activity will drop, but as of now I don't see any reason to not be active.

We would like to know you a bit better, are you so nice and would talk about yourself a bit? like an intro?
I go to college, I go to work, I play video games, and I watch TV. That's about it. I'm super exciting, I know.

Give us reasons why we MUST draft you! and explain them!
I hope to a great goal scorer. This season in the SMJHL wasn't a success in that department, but I feel like I rounded out some of the edges on my game, and with a full offseason I think I'll come back ready to score.

If you would like to create an own question to yourself what we should asked you, feel free to do that and answer your question!
Q: How would you feel about being drafted my Manhattan?
A: Honestly, I don't really know a whole lot about the team, though nearly top spot in the east this season, and still going in the playoffs. I don't really know what their future looks like, so I don't really have an opinion either way about playing here.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Playerpage-Link and Playername involved in that link! nah but im Sami Sirius

What is your personal career plan? to make it

Would you like to help your Junior Team one or two more seasons or stay up in the Pro Team immediately? as long as it isn't Kelowna

What is the most importants thing in the SHL and your future Team? to win

How active are you right now and will be in the future? im about 0 to 10

We would like to know you a bit better, are you so nice and would talk about yourself a bit? like an intro? I masturbate twice a day

Give us reasons why we MUST draft you! and explain them! im awesome

If you would like to create an own question to yourself what we should asked you, feel free to do that and answer your question! Ham or Turkey

in that sig

Win mvps, win cups, break mcz's records

Would you like to help your Junior Team one or two more seasons or stay up in the Pro Team immediately?
help my junior team

activity and success

Extremely on both accountss

We would like to know you a bit better, are you so nice and would talk about yourself a bit? like an intro?
Fuck mcz i talked to you on skype for like 5 hours once do i need to write a paragraph

because i will be the best player in this draft by far. I will work harder, and I will make sure that success follows me where i go. Ill contribute to the team with ym knowledge of the sim, and with great leadership qualities. Im a generational talent

If you would like to create an own question to yourself what we should asked you, feel free to do that and answer your question!
Will you hold all my balls?

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Jan 15 2017, 11:25 AM
[b]Playerpage-Link and Playername involved in that link!
in that sig

Win mvps, win cups, break mcz's records

help my junior team

activity and success

Extremely on both accountss

Fuck mcz i talked to you on skype for like 5 hours once do i need to write a paragraph

because i will be the best player in this draft by far. I will work harder, and I will make sure that success follows me where i go. Ill contribute to the team with ym knowledge of the sim, and with great leadership qualities. Im a generational talent

Will you hold all my balls?[/b]

:o

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

Playerpage-Link and Playername involved in that link! fk u

What is your personal career plan? legend

Would you like to help your Junior Team one or two more seasons or stay up in the Pro Team immediately? stay

What is the most importants thing in the SHL and your future Team? continuity

How active are you right now and will be in the future? 10

We would like to know you a bit better, are you so nice and would talk about yourself a bit? like an intro? you know me stfu

Give us reasons why we MUST draft you! and explain them! because Merica

If you would like to create an own question to yourself what we should asked you, feel free to do that and answer your question! nah

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Jan 15 2017, 08:27 PM
[b]Playerpage-Link and Playername involved in that link! fk u

What is your personal career plan? legend

Would you like to help your Junior Team one or two more seasons or stay up in the Pro Team immediately? stay

What is the most importants thing in the SHL and your future Team? continuity

How active are you right now and will be in the future? 10

We would like to know you a bit better, are you so nice and would talk about yourself a bit? like an intro? you know me stfu

Give us reasons why we MUST draft you! and explain them! because Merica

If you would like to create an own question to yourself what we should asked you, feel free to do that and answer your question! nah[/b]

:wub:

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

both in my sig

Director of Food and Beverage at a hotel

minimum two more season in SMJHL...want at least 500-600 tpe before i enter the SHL

Community

8-9

I am a bartender who loves creating cocktails because i feel like a mad scientist. I love football manager and any other game that allows me to build and develope a sports team into a dynasty

I am the Definition of a Team Player

How would you describe your players play style?

Possesion based two way forward... I want to be extremely hard to knock off the puck

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

In the sig

Beat the living shit out of SHL

I would like to help for maybe 2 seasons more

What is the most important thing in the SHL and your future Team?
I want to see my team succeed. If it means getting the cup then sign me up. I want to see my player become one of the greats.

Pretty active.

A tad aggressive northern-european that likes to play handball, watch films and tv shows.

Because ICH is the future of SHL. That would be a sin to let me go.

No questions

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Playerpage-Link and Playername involved in that link! Sig!

What is your personal career plan? Score and then defend. Hopefully with some titles and trophies :lol:

Would you like to help your Junior Team one or two more seasons or stay up in the Pro Team immediately? Whichever makes the most sense for both teams

What is the most important thing in the SHL and your future Team? LR and Team Environment. Gotta have fun to win.

How active are you right now and will be in the future? Currently 10 and it'll stay that way

We would like to know you a bit better, are you so nice and would talk about yourself a bit? like an intro? I believe I reached out in a PM. That should suffice.

Give us reasons why we MUST draft you! and explain them! Gifs, gifs, and gifs. I have them all.

If you would like to create an own question to yourself what we should asked you, feel free to do that and answer your question! This is borderline lazy :lol:

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

In my sig!

Winning and being the best

I'd like to stay in juniors for at least 1 more year.

As long as everyone is in this thing for fun and is willing to put in a little effort, I'm good!

I'm on every day for the most part, I'd say a 9 overall in activity.

Hey I'm Tommy Salami, and I like pizza! I'm easy going, not gonna start any beef wars with people. Just gonna chill out and be me, y'know?

Because I'm the best: I like pizza, and a girl once said I'm a good listener.

What's your favourite kind of pizza?
Meat lovers dawg!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

In the sig

Eventually crack the SHL roster, win some championships and win a gold medal for Canada.

I'd rather help my Junior Team, I think it's best for both parties.

Having a good team environment/LR/Discord.

On a scale of 1-10 I'm probably about an 8 and will be for the foreseeable future.

Uhh I like sports, working out and video games. If it's my choice though I rather be out than stay in playing games, wasted enough time on Chel as it is.

I got the filthiest set of hair you'll ever fuckin' see. I use shampoo, conditioner and air dry that shit. It flows back like the amazon river flows through the continent of South America. If that isn't convincing enough to just stand on stage with a prospect like that than I don't know what is.

If you would like to create an own question to yourself what we should asked you, feel free to do that and answer your question! Do you have a question? Nope.

Sig

Make money and that sweet TPE. Shore up some holes. I'm a decent skater and passer. Been working on my endurance and strength recently. Hoping to put up more points this season and grow from there. I take a season-by-season approach rather than looking at my career as a whole.

Definitely. I want to help Montreal get another cup.

Active LR/Discord honestly. I love being a part of an active and dedicated team. I want to be surrounded by people who care about what they are doing.

8/10 right now, that will not drop but I would like to do more.

From my tinder profile

I'm looking for a girl who is super mean. She also has to be really clingy and jealous. I prefer women who talk a lot about their ex and a love for da bootyliciousness. In my free time I like to take off my shirt and take selfies. I'm super in shape thanks to my strict diet of baklava and Slimfast. I'm a Slimfast guy. Ensure has no place in my home. I work nights fighting crime. I'm not saying I'm Batman, but I am saying no one has seen the Riddler in Montreal.

There is really no reason why you must draft me. I'm going to be a damn good Winger one day and if you want one, I'm your guy.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland