Create Account

S33 Interested Prospects Thread

StarsStarsStarsStarsStars

Hello Draftees! Thanks for checking out this thread! We're glad to see you are interested in Toronto, if you can answer the questions below, it gives us a lot more information about you as a person and it can help us decide whether or not we want to draft you

1. As a player, what is most important to you about the team you are on?

2. As most know, Toronto has not won a Challenge Cup since the beginning of it's existence. What can you bring to Toronto that will help break the cupless drought?

3. How would you describe yourself as a person?

4. What are your long term plans for your player?

5. Can you see yourself rocking the blue and white?

6. Why should we draft you over anybody else? What separates you from other draft eligible prospects?

7. If drafted, are you looking to play in the SHL immediately or are you comfortable to be sent down to the SMJHL for further development?

8. Favorite NHL team and player?

9. What are your hobbies IRL?

10. What SMJHL Team are you on?

11. Favourite ice cream toppings?

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Community/team as family

2. As most know, Toronto has not won a Challenge Cup since the beginning of it's existence. What can you bring to Toronto that will help break the cupless drought?

I love encouraging people to be there best. I want people to respect each other and treat each other with kindness. Hockey is a team sport...we can only win as a team.

Definition of team player. Not the most talkative but I love helping players grow in the sim and out of it.

Possesion based two way center. I want to be really hard to knock off the puck

Im a leaf fan so I already bleed blue and white...and Cynthia is pretty fantastic!

6. Why should we draft you over anybody else? What separates you from other draft eligible prospects?

My 9 seasons as The GM of Prince George. Ive been around since season 4

7. If drafted, are you looking to play in the SHL immediately or are you comfortable to be sent down to the SMJHL for further development?

I would like at least two more season in the SMJHL. I would like to be at 500-600 tpe before i enter the SHL... with that said I would be willing to renegotiate this depending on the needs of the team

Toronto Maple Leafs, Leo Komarov

Creating Cocktails cause it makes me feel like a mad scientist
Football manager
any game that allows me to build a team into a dynasty through drafting/development

Scarecrows

Skor

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

A team with an environment that encourages success. It doesn't have to mean success now, but as long as it's a positive environment that will lead to future victories, I'm okay with it.

I mean, I'm only one player, and there's only so much I can do, but I would hope to be able to score when it matter, and help be a part of that positive environment I mentioned above.

Phhheerehjfsgkdfjghdfhlkj uhhhhhh I don't know. I guess I'm pretty laid back, I try to be funny most of the time.

Long term I'd like to be playing at least top 6 minutes in the SHL, on a Cup contending team. Ideally that would be with the team that drafts me.

Yeah sure. It's not one of my ideal destinations, but any team that takes me, I'm willing to return the favour by playing for them. If Toronto picked me, I would play there.

That's tough, because there's so many good prospects this year. I think actually being worse this season has made me stand out. My numbers this season were bad, no doubt, but I've put in as much work as a lot of the top guys. I just didn't have the same kind of ice time, so I'm probably looked at as more of an outlier in top prospect lists.

I 'm more than comfortable with being sent down. I want to be back for 1, probably 2 more seasons in Prince George.

Buffalo Sabres / Tyler Ennis

I don't really get much time for hobbies, between school and work. Video games, and I still make time to watch hockey, but I don't get to play as much as I'd like.

Prince George Firebirds

Sprinkles.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Just having a friendly/chill environment. Being on a team like this makes it much more enjoyable to check up on the site.

Just a positive/winning attitude. Like theres 14 teams right, so were guaranteed a cup in the next 14 seasons. Thats how it works right? :D

Pretty laid back and funny. Harder to convey this over text though so I guess I seem fairly quiet.

To win as many cups as possible. The individual aspects can come after the team gets on the right track.

Fuckin' right I can. Stars Stars Stars

I'm from Toronto. I grew up watching Toronto North Star games. Need I say more.

I'm fine with being sent down. I'll just do whatever the team needs tbh.

Leafs and William Nylander or
Sabres and Jack Eichel/Sam Reinhart

I got a soft spot for a few Canadiens players but we don't talk about that.

9. What are your hobbies IRL? '
Sports, Music,

Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths

I don't get toppings, I don't even think I eat Ice cream idk

1. As a player, what is most important to you about the team you are on? Women

2. As most know, Toronto has not won a Challenge Cup since the beginning of it's existence. What can you bring to Toronto that will help break the cupless drought? Cups

3. How would you describe yourself as a person? Batshit crazy

4. What are your long term plans for your player? None

5. Can you see yourself rocking the blue and white? No or yes

6. Why should we draft you over anybody else? What separates you from other draft eligible prospects? Im awesome and white

7. If drafted, are you looking to play in the SHL immediately or are you comfortable to be sent down to the SMJHL for further development? No

8. Favorite NHL team and player? Blackhawks and Toews

9. What are your hobbies IRL? Soccer

10. What SMJHL Team are you on? Knights.... For now

11. Favourite ice cream toppings? Chocolate

An active locker room/discord. I am fine with missing the playoffs and getting zero ice time as long as i have people to talk to

Yeah i make fun of jnh for it. I can bring a HoF player and hopefully draw some free agents

Pretty laid back

Make HoF and win every award possible

Yeah I suppose i could see it

Well i've gotten the most tpe of the tpe available to me in the whole class, so theres that. There's also that ive created a potential HoF player in the past

I want to get sent down

Minnesota Wild. Dubnyk/Staal/Granlund

I dont have any i dont have a life

Scarecrows

Anything really

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

I'd like to be a part of a team that is winning, or is actively putting themselves in a position to win in the future.

a #1 D that's going to destroy the SHL!

Relaxed, I don't get upset/emotional easily and I just like having a good time.

Win a challenge cup and become a #1 D

Yup! as a leafs fan this seems like a natural transition.

If I'm available with your pick you 100% need to take me and I'd be the steal of the draft. Even if you trade up to grab me it would be the best decision you ever made.

I'll play wherever I'm needed. I'd like to play at least one more season in Vancouver, but will move up the SHL this year or spend 5 in Vancouver if I have to!

Leafs, Marner.

Hockey, Dodgeball, Improv

Vancouver!

M&Ms, chocolate syrup, pretty much anything chocolate related

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Having a good time in the locker room/discord, so an active group

A strong work ethic, and a scoring touch

A good person most of the time, but I have my bad moments.

A player who can score, win faceoffs, and play good defense

Totally, I look sexy in blue and white.

6. Why should we draft you over anybody else?

What separates you from other draft eligible prospects? My leadership abilities and helpfulness.

I am totally ok with staying down for at least another year.

Blackhawks and Toews

Gaming mostly, and playing in my band.

Montreal Militia

Fudge and Caramel

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Active locker room/discord. I want to be surrounded by people who are as invested in this as me.

A sense of humor and a big mouth.

I'm a bit opinionated and stubborn. I can't see the forest for the trees some times but I'm very competitive.

I have been working on my strength and endurance a lot during this past season, hoping that results in more ice time. I like to set up plays but I am learning that if the shot is there I need to take it rather than pass it off.

Absolutely. I love Montreal but I look terrible in red.

There are some talented guys who will go ahead of me and rightfully so. There are also a lot of burnouts who got drafted ahead of me in the SMJHL draft. If you want a sprinter who will burn out and fade away in a season or two, I'm not your guy. If you want someone who will keep getting better and develop, then you should select me.

I think I need another season, at least one, to keep developing in the SMJHL. That being said, I won't cry if I'm brought up;

Caps
Mojo or Backstrom

Gaming, playing with my kids, building computers

Militia

I don't put toppings on ice cream. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip. If you are pressuring me into toppings I like sprinkles I guess, for texture.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Most important is the chemistry in the lockerroom. Being a part of a team means working together and all getting along with each other. a team that gets along is a team I want to play for.

As a defenseman, I can bring a strong defensive game by putting my body on the line to block shots, and shutting down offense in our zone, all while playing a strong game offensively when on the attack.

I'm a fun, energetic, and talkative person. I like to crack jokes here and there and try to be a nice guy as much as i can.

Long term I hope to develop into one the best defenseman in the league. How long that will take, im not sure. What is for sure is that it will happen

People do say that I look good in blue and white

Other than what I said in question 2, I'm always trying to learn and am not afraid to ask questions that I know will make me a better player. If the team needs me to do something that they know will be better for the team, I'm 100% willing to do it.

Development is key to all players and i would have no problem with being sent down so that i can become the player that the organization needs when they call me up

Favourite team is the leafs and favourite player has gotta be Mitch Marner. although, I do have a soft spot for Matt Martin.

Hobbies are video games, Playing guitar, playing sports with my friends, and i do some music recording here and there

I play for the Montreal Militia

chocolate sauce is a no brainer