Create Account

S32 PGS Feedback

Hey guys,

We've reached the end of our first season as your PGS team and after a difficult start picking it up mid season after the previous head disappeared, I think we've done a good job of managing to get things back on track. Now comes the time for you to give us your thoughts on how we performed and also the areas of improvement in the system that you can think of. The feedback of the general public completing the PGS is very important to helping to improve and tweak the way it works next season so please don't be shy to tell us any thoughts you might have. Thanks for a good season and to an even better S33!

Your PGS team.

No suggestions, just wanted to compliment you and bk on a great job of pulling it together mid-season without any warning! Appreciate the work you guys did!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Maybe we add a couple more games per "Sim week" to comment on? Once theres like 5 replies to a thread, most things are taken and people just repeat themselves. Plus if a person or two doesn't do their game after they claim it, it gives us even less to talk about.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I have to applaud you picking this up mid-season. In future seasons, i'd like to see a bit more communication about how PGS works and what the rules are. I often balked at doing PGS because I thought that my opportunity to do the week's task had already passed.

I like the new system better than the old. I'm just not clear about how it actually is supposed to work. So I only captured 1 PGS point out of 15 in S32.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

I think rather than having a vote for the games of the week just straight up select a few for each week. Post them to be claimed like a PbP. Then once picked people can post starting at insert time here.

If a person claims one and doesn't start it. Maybe have a back up list ready to go. And if a person claims one but then doesn't post they are unable to claim anymore PGS starter threads for the rest of that season.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Jan 21 2017, 09:26 AM
I think rather than having a vote for the games of the week just straight up select a few for each week. Post them to be claimed like a PbP. Then once picked people can post starting at insert time here.

If a person claims one and doesn't start it. Maybe have a back up list ready to go. And if a person claims one but then doesn't post they are unable to claim anymore PGS starter threads for the rest of that season.
Ilike

Alternatively, make PGS a rookie-only thing again.

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Jan 21 2017, 11:00 AM

Ilike

Alternatively, make PGS a rookie-only thing again.

PGS is fine being available to everyone. No.need to take away from the more active SHL members.

Really interested to hear a few of these ideas. I think I might write a longer piece of media that addresses these and some other thoughts I've had so feel free to keep them coming!

Quote:Originally posted by SabresFan@Jan 21 2017, 08:56 AM
I have to applaud you picking this up mid-season.  In future seasons, i'd like to see a bit more communication about how PGS works and what the rules are.  I often balked at doing PGS because I thought that my opportunity to do the week's task had already passed.

This was my biggest issue with PGS this season. If you decide on something to change, decide it early and post it for all to see!!

Also, leave this open to everyone. Smile

As for the thread starting issue, why not have all 8 teams featured every week, snd then teams can send out a thread starter after deciding it for themselves? Could encourage team building.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2391' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marko04</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a>

You boy o's alive? Lots of Claim sitting around waiting for confirmation :(

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Feb 27 2017, 10:20 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2391' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marko04</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a>

<a href='index.php?showuser=2391' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Marko04</a> has been gone for a bit. I think it's all on BK.....

He's going to need some help.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Feb 27 2017, 11:20 AM

Sorry about everything guys, I started school as I have to go for a couple weeks to update my training so been very busy. I won't let it get this far behind again. Am gonna update everything right now.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bk1689@Mar 2 2017, 04:33 PM

Sorry about everything guys, I started school as I have to go for a couple weeks to update my training so been very busy. I won't let it get this far behind again. Am gonna update everything right now.
Ilike

Doubt is a dream killer

When does S34 start to get posted? Smile

<a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>sarmo</a>

Quote:Originally posted by Rabidsponge21@Apr 22 2017, 11:23 AM
When does S34 start to get posted? Smile

<a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>sarmo</a>

I plan on posting later today when I get some running around done.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]