Create Account

Marley/Banackock suspension

Quote:Originally posted by Jesus The Mexican Way@Feb 12 2017, 04:00 PM
Wait he sent a PM to a commissioner telling him that he has a multi and wanted to transfer his old money to his new account. Smile)

Again, what a moron Smile) Smile)
Ah, one of the internet tough guys Smile

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 12 2017, 04:01 PM

At least bring back Anna

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

lol bangacock is back again.

Here's an idea don't taunt and allude to the fact you used to be here.
Don't talk about your former players if you don't want people to connect you to your old account where you made multiple stupid mistakes.
Don't try to get your old account $$ sent over to your old one if you don't want people to know you used to be bangacock.

Multiple things you could've done to misstep this and now this doesn't help your case posting and calling out the HO in this thread.

Also don't have NWJHL in your sig, it hasn't been called that since like S12 lolz

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 12 2017, 04:01 PM

Im not being a tough guy. I am just laughing at how stupid someone can be.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Feb 12 2017, 02:46 PM

HO has deliberated and decided that his bank account will be transfered into a random account. We spun the wheel and we landed upon:

<a href='index.php?showuser=41' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>JumpierPegasus</a>

Congratulations!

Lmfao Thanks for that JP

Ugh... Well that's the right call. I'm pretty upset that we were put in this position by Marley.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

So many fake Internet tough guys in this thread

Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile)

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Feb 12 2017, 02:30 PM
How does this situation differ from what Legend did?
Legend never asked for his old bank account
Legend never alluded to the fact he used to be here
Legend never signed on to his old account, He started a new one because He didn't know the login or if his player was still around.
Legend didn't do it to change his identity so people wouldn't think he was tamperer

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Stinks for Montreal but they will still be s good team and when he comes back he will have a huge jump in tpe so not bad
EDIT: well yes bad but not bad bad

Need a sig :-/

If you wanted a fresh start then why didn't you just make a new account? Why did you use one that may or may not have have belonged to a friend of yours originally, while also hinting to people both here and in another league that you are actually a former player coming back AND requesting to have your money transferred as well? That doesn't look like someone who is hoping for a fresh start and a clean slate to me, it's both shady and in clear violation of our rules.

It's fine that you don't care about Wolf anymore, but I find it hard to believe that you don't even remember him. We aren't talking about some old ass inactive here that has been rotting in FA for years, we are talking about a S31 player who was drafted a mere two seasons ago and was on an SHL team until this off-season.If you really forgot about him then you have an awfully short memory, it's an oversight that you can't blame us for but only yourself.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Feb 12 2017, 04:12 PM
If you wanted a fresh start then why didn't you just make a new account? Why did you use one that may or may not have have belonged to a friend of yours originally, while also hinting to people both here and in another league that you are actually a former player coming back AND requesting to have your money transferred as well? That doesn't look like someone who is hoping for a fresh start and a clean slate to me, it's both shady and in clear violation of our rules.

It's fine that you don't care about Wolf anymore, but I find it hard to believe that you don't even remember him. We aren't talking about some old ass inactive here that has been rotting in FA for years, we are talking about a S31 player who was drafted a mere two seasons ago and was on an SHL team until this off-season.If you really forgot about him then you have an awfully short memory, it's an oversight that you can't blame us for but only yourself.

Forgot about wolf but sure remembered his bank account :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 12 2017, 07:06 PM
Ugh... Well that's the right call. I'm pretty upset that we were put in this position by Marley.
Did you not know he was Banackock when you drafted him??

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 12 2017, 03:05 PM

Lmfao Thanks for that JP
My only goal in life is to make you laugh and rekindle the spark between me and gcool. The good old days

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Hey brummy did you get that job at amazon?