Create Account

Marley/Banackock suspension

Quote:Originally posted by GCool+Feb 12 2017, 03:23 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (GCool @ Feb 12 2017, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Those days were good.

Why do we only connect in punishment threads Smile)[/b]
Punishment threads are the only time I'm a remotely interesting member, so I devote all my time to them now

<!--QuoteBegin-probablydrunk@Feb 12 2017, 03:25 PM

As long as it'd higher than gcool
[/quote]
:unsure:

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 12 2017, 04:26 PM

I had no idea. You can listen to the podcast from the draft when they asked me about the rumor after the draft and I was totally caught off guard.

I wouldn't have wanted to take him if I did
Why not..? That was 3 years ago what I did and people on here continuously paint such a bad picture and never let things go!

I've been great in the LR, to you an everyone else. I've beena great, loyal player so far... so why has your opinion all of a sudden changed due to what these people are saying?

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 12 2017, 05:02 PM
Also don't have NWJHL in your sig, it hasn't been called that since like S12 lolz

GOT HIM! :lol:

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

I understand that rules were broken technically, but that does not meant we need to take our pitches and fire without the proper context being analyzed. Yes, Marley had another player, but it's not as if Wolf was anything special, and he likely felt that if he retired him and then re-created a few days later, someone might have found out or at the very least suspected something eventually perhaps?

Should Marley be punished for breaking the rules knowing he had Wolf? Yes, but this case is a lot different than someone having multis for the sake of trying to help his team win or just for YOLO reasons. I think a small suspension is warranted to uphold the rule, but the magnitude of the punishment does not fit the crime, in my opinion.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Feb 12 2017, 04:29 PM

Doing what?

Marketing analytics.

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 12 2017, 05:30 PM

Why not..? That was 3 years ago what I did and people on here continuously paint such a bad picture and never let things go!

I've been great in the LR, to you an everyone else. I've beena&nbsp; great, loyal player so far... so why has your opinion all of a sudden changed due to what these people are saying?
cuz youre a moron Smile)

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Also, Marely should not be given his account back and I have to disagree with you on that request. If you want a fresh start, that entails a COMPLETE fresh start and everything that goes along with it.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Quote:Originally posted by Marley@Feb 12 2017, 03:29 PM

I just didn't want anything to do with the player or to retire him and cause a scene for the general public to see. I figured letting him remain and sit in the FA pool was fine. What harm did it do by not retiring him? I'm not running a multi. I just didn't retire my old player before transfering myself over to this account is all.

Of course I remember the bank account. It's not that I forgot about Wolf, I just didn't think about retiring him or anything.
you couldn't of just retired him and then like a day later create a player with A new account? Why didn't you want to retire him? Not like he was worth a damn just retire him and move on. Besides the idea of not retiring a player (inactive or active) and making a new player and taking his account is ridiculous. Leave the whole other account alone with the bank and you have 0 problems.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Feb 12 2017, 05:29 PM

Punishment threads are the only time I'm a remotely interesting member, so I devote all my time to them now

That's fair. Hope all's well in school and shit!

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by TheRealBK@Feb 12 2017, 03:31 PM

GOT HIM!&nbsp; :lol:
I did get him pretty good with that one Smile

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Feb 12 2017, 05:27 PM

Brings back Memories. (Roasted)

Fuck you hurtin my feelings, I'm gonna make a new account and transfer that $10M i just earned w/Foster

[Image: OaSEcaw]

lol

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 12 2017, 05:34 PM

I did get him pretty good with that one Smile

He's shaking! Put him down for the count! :lol:

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

What I never understood, and maybe somebody can enlighten me, is why Banack/Marley edited all of his posts bragging about his past players when he knew the head office was onto him. Seems a bit like a cover-up for something so innocent as "wanting a fresh start?"

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd love to get it cleared up.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Feb 12 2017, 06:38 PM
What I never understood, and maybe somebody can enlighten me, is why Banack/Marley edited all of his posts bragging about his past players when he knew the head office was onto him. Seems a bit like a cover-up for something so innocent as "wanting a fresh start?"

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd love to get it cleared up.
Did he really do that? Well in that case, he really wasn't helping his cause from the start.... :facepalm:

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]