Create Account

S34 Wolfpack Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center"> Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

There are a lot of questions here - you may answer as few or as many as you'd like, and if there's something missing feel free to write up and answer your own questions instead.

Hello, cubs! Thanks for stopping by the den, we're glad to have you here! Looking forward to seeing who wants to be a part of the President's Trophy winning New England Wolfpack! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to stop by and chat with us!

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?

12. What question should we be asking you?

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack</div>

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

[Image: tumblr_nog7mjx3zZ1r0vok0o2_500.gif]

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

[Image: large.gif]

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

[Image: tumblr_npsz82QdKI1tgx5s7o2_500.gif]

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

[Image: tumblr_nn0ciuKXju1ssa87so2_400.gif]

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

[Image: b99f30b683ffbab728db2e705ce3d1e246931e11_hq.gif]

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

[Image: tumblr_nwj2d95beG1u1uafro2_500.gif]

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

[Image: vz7yUxW.gif]

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

[Image: 0ncRqxx.gif]

[Image: f414145b678e4bf17b6cd306bdcd6e54.gif]

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

[Image: tumblr_npj8zbkGO01thvxebo1_500.gif]

[Image: owari_no_seraph_14_18_8.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2n0chqgtsm4g...s8_640.gif]

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

[Image: tumblr_nnqisnMBPV1qmqublo4_400.gif]

[Image: 7ae9d7ee16f89406753982c97683a191094b9e60_hq.gif]

Shinoa Hiiragi is waifu

[Image: 181d1a896a053b2589ab94cbb10f50cb.jpg]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

[Image: tumblr_omguoeIK9J1w109pgo3_r1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_okwyogwCnC1v0y680o3_540.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ok0i4lUfkx1v1s3oqo2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_okxg5iRhlU1vz9empo2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nesnfk1q5q1qfupawo8_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ok0o52UTia1usjmaqo1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nesnfk1q5q1qfupawo5_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ogrbex9Qdi1viy6gjo6_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ok749v9DZ21viy6gjo3_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ogxi0lgzqP1qg9zhfo2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_na9oc8eF5a1r2768io1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ojddc7WePH1qgw93ro2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_omguoeIK9J1w109pgo2_r1_500.gif]

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: internet.gif]

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: 200w.gif]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

[Image: full.gif]

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

I'm someone who does things with a goal in mind. My goal is to become a top 5 player in league history in every relevant forward category. Lofty, sure, but I'm in it to win it both as a team player and as an individual.

<div align="center">[Image: l0Iy62trXqotu4zq8.gif]</div>

Short term goals are important as many short term "wins" add up to one successfully reaching their goals. Honestly the short-term for me revolves around consistently upgrading myself via every possible TPE-gaining opportunity as well as helping the Firebirds bring home the Four Star Cup!

<div align="center">[Image: TudbHkOtDPr3y.gif]</div>

I'd like to play, at a minimum, another year or two in the SMJHL. I'd love to repay the faith shown in me by the Firebirds management by being more than a "one and done" type player. Also, in order to really contribute positively in the SHL I think even the best prospects need at least a season or two of "seasoning" in the minors. When I eventually get called up I want to be able to make an immediate, positive impact on my team rather than just being a "body" to fill the roster sheet with. I'm honestly open to whatever plan the team that drafts me has for me.

<div align="center">[Image: 26ufdLrlXqcfwU5LG.gif]</div>

A little from column A, a little from column B, a little from column C, etc. I question any prospect who doesn't want to join a winning team/culture. However, the only caveat to that would be joining a team with a "winning" locker room. Obviously I believe both are very important to the long-run success of any franchise. I'd love to go to a team that shows genuine interest in their "young-guns" and one that can keep the locker room light and fun while also maintaining that competitive edge that all winning teams have.

I don't expect any sort of ice-time to be handed to me without earning it. If I'm stinking up the joint I expect to be sitting in the press-box and if I'm on fire I'd expect to be out on the ice. Everything you get in the sport of hockey is earned and I plan on earning my keep, especially on a loaded team like the Wolfpack. I expect no favors and in return I only ask to be given a fair shot when my time does eventually come.

<div align="center">[Image: 3oKIPxBTeZfS18QQTu.gif]</div>

I like to think I'm a well-rounded member of any locker room. I think my activity is one of my strong suits as I'm always willing to chat strategy, shoot the shit, have a meme-war, etc at a moments notice. I'm a bit of a swiss-army knife in that regard and I sort of adapt to any situation that I'm in. I like to think I have jokes for days but my girlfriend might disagree lol.

<div align="center">[Image: xUA7b1NRzsKzJD7uxO.gif]</div>

I found out about the SHL via a post on reddit. I'm an unabashed hockey fanatic and I'm a big fan of Ultimate Team/Franchise mode on NHL 17 (team/prospect/player development) and simulation games like FHM/EHM so this was a natural fit for me.

Honestly I'm not sure yet. I'd say my favorite thing thusfar is building a personality/history/etc of my own player and sort of inserting it into this whole other "world" if you will. I'm always excited to see the result of the sims of course.

<div align="center">[Image: 3oKIPj8N0zkGfuufpC.gif]</div>

Well being that I've only been a part of this site for about a month at this point I still have a ton of things to look forward to. I'm excited to get my first playoff game under my belt and hopefully get my first playoff point on the scoresheet. I'd really love to win, at a minimum, one Four Star Cup with the Firebirds as well before I get called up to the SHL.

I'm most proud of being a positive contributor to my teams Conference winning season. Finishing with 21 points while averaging just over 14 minutes of ice-time a game is a good start to my career. I'm especially happy that I was able to finish with a +11 +/- as well which validates all of that time spent studying my defensive responsibilities while preparing for games. I'm also very proud of the fact that I am in the top 3 for total TPE earned in my draft class currently despite joining only a few days before the draft. The players I am competing with for the TPE lead have, in some cases, almost a months head-start on me. I won't stop until I'm number one.

<div align="center">[Image: 9oHrI4r9EnuBG.gif]</div>

My activity level is certainly one of my strong suits. I'm a Financial Consultant and I work in the heart of NYC so I'm on the computer, talking to clients, writing up proposals and doing general analysis all day so I always have access to a computer. I find myself wishing I could do more on a day to day basis on the SHL hence why I've been pursuing a bevy of jobs to contribute positively to our community while also showcasing my dedication to the site/my player/etc despite being a "new player" and not a recreate.

<div align="center">[Image: 11o5fBqY66IciQ.gif]</div>

Like I said above, I work in the financial district of NYC. I'm a massive hockey fan. I was born/bred as a Tampa Bay Lightning fan however my girlfriend is a fanatical Devils fan. Since we obviously live in NYC we are Devils Season Ticket Holders and have been for the past few years. I watch hockey every night, no matter who is playing.

An interesting fact about me is that I played hockey with current New Jersey Devil Steven Santini in high-school. I've actually met up with him after a game this year as well and got to meet some of the other Devils players as well.

<div align="center">[Image: PrPfce8SZuQgM.gif]</div>

I honestly believe that no matter where I am chosen I am the best pick available. Obviously new players aren't typically measured with the same stick as re-creates (especially re-creates of previous hall of famers) however I cannot stress enough how much time and effort I'll be putting in to make sure I reach the absolute top of the mountain. I also think that no matter what locker room I end up in, the team will be happy as I'll add a lot of laughs, fun, and just general discussion on top of progressing my player as aggressively as possible.

The only reason you shouldn't pick me is if you don't want the best forward available. As a new player I'm entitled to a free "strengths and weaknesses change" and I wouldn't mind burning it for the good of the team (aka the team would benefit from me swapping my role).

<div align="center">[Image: cut.jpg]</div>

I'd be truly ecstatic. Any player would be supremely lucky to end up with the Wolfpack. From the top down its a very successful organization that has developed some of the best players in the SHL.

<div align="center">[Image: l3q2Km6hb9bNVvala.gif]</div>

I'm familiar with Jasper Clayton @[<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a>] and RF/PGF Legend Nathan Russell <a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>prettyburn</a>. I've spoken to Eggy a bunch regarding fantasy (as a fresh player I didnt know how it worked/how to be a manager/etc etc) and prettyburn has easily been one of the nicest people I've met on the site and has helped me immensely via advice given in the PGF Locker Room.

<div align="center">[Image: l3q2vvGZpIEWv9hyo.gif]</div>

Pfft I'm not gonna do your job for you. (PM me though if you want to ask anything)

<div align="center">[Image: l4FGFcHqjUDxbmQPS.gif]</div>

Yeah. When can we get started? Awoooooooooooooooooo Wolfpack Cheers

<div align="center">[Image: W1TWVEY.gif]</div>

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Bump!

<a href='index.php?showuser=2535' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Insayne</a> is a wolf of wall street.........we need him

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Jenny@Mar 28 2017, 11:29 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2535' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Insayne</a> is a wolf of wall street.........we need him

So you support stealing, embezzlement and general money related crimes? Not very MLP of you.

Also Jimmy Fuckin Powers will not play for the Shitpack. Sorry to disappoint.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Mar 29 2017, 08:35 AM

So you support stealing, embezzlement and general money related crimes? Not very MLP of you.

Also Jimmy Fuckin Powers will not play for the Shitpack. Sorry to disappoint.

hey, sometimes friendship is magic, and sometimes that magic can be used for profit. ponies have to live in this capitalist hellscape too you know.

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals? Long Term: #1 Dman in SHL. Short Term: Bring another Four Star Cup to Kelowna.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either? Hang in Kelowna for another season or two.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on? An active locker room is good, but a successful team helps keep everyone's interest, so I guess something in the middle would be good. I have no problem with having to earn my spot.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war? Always around and in the mix, but only posting when necessary.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site? Years ago via an Islanders message board. I originally came here back in S09... I think.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date? Last time around life kind of took over and I missed out on my team winning a few challenge cups. Was cool to come back and see my player had success, but after all that work to get there I didn't get to enjoy it. This season in juniors it was cool to be able to jump right into the first D pairing and make a difference.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future? Last time around I went inactive because I had just started a new job and things were kind of crazy. This time around that is not an issue since I'm well established at work now. I'd call my activity now "Casual, but consistent". I don't take it too serious, but I enjoy it.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey. I've played since I was about 8. Started when my dad realized baseball was boring me to death. Favorite team is the Islanders. When I'm not here I'm probably at work or out enjoying good beer with friends on the weekends.

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack? 9

11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack? Jenny!