Create Account

S34 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Hello! Want to be a part of the coolest bird team in the SMJHL (LOOKIN' AT YOU PRINCE GEORGE)? Reply in this thread with your answers to this brief prospects questionnaire to let us know more about you - and get dat sweet sweet TPE whenever the IP task opens up. Also feel free to PM me or <a href='index.php?showuser=1163' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>WannabeFinn</a> with any questions you might have about the Falcons. We look forward to hearing from you!

Code:
[b]Player Name[/b]:
[b]Player Position[/b]:
[b]Link to Profile[/b]:
[b]Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)[/b]:
[b]Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?[/b]:
[b]What are your strengths and weaknesses?[/b]:
[b]What kind of player do you want to build?:[/b]
[b]Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?[/b]:
[b]Do you know any player from the league?[/b]
[b]We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies![/b]:
[b]Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?[/b]
[b]What is your favorite kind of cookie?[/b]

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Player Name: Aleksandr Aleksandrov
Player Position: Goalie
Link to Profile:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77049&st=0&#entry2183299
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: Hand Speed, Reaction Time, Endurance
Weakness: Size

What kind of player do you want to build?: A really lit goalie
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Detroit is an outlet of opportunity to further my career.
Do you know any player from the league? No.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm an incredibly laid back person. I enjoy memes and video games.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? Kate Upton doesn't even look that good let's be real here. Dip the fuck out real quick
[b]What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Chocolate

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Player Name:Connor Blackwell
Player Position: C
Link to Profile: not up yet
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yee
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: strengths: putting a lot of hot dogs in my mouth.
weaknesses: wannabefinn
What kind of player do you want to build?: physical playmaking center ala getzlaf but faster
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: yes, because i love you guys
Do you know any player from the league? one or two
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: oh u already know me brodie
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? falcs 4 life
What is your favorite kind of cookie? peanut butter

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Player Name: Sterling Slaughter
Player Position: Winger
Link to Profile: link
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4.5
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Checking, Strength, and Scoring. Weakness is puck handling
What kind of player do you want to build?: Power Forward/Body Snatcher
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?:
Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 22 2017, 02:18 PM
Falcons legend
Do you know any player from the league? Yes.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like video games (ps4 mainly but few xbox 1 games), and rewatching the office on netflix
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? Tell her "Hey baby, are you being followed? Because I've been seeing people behind your back."
What is your favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate Chip

Player Name: Tomáš Toothsome
Player Position: Offensive D (because what the fuck is unoffensive d anyway)
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2176942

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3-4

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yeppo

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strength, Scoring, Defense, & Checking

What kind of player do you want to build?: Something like Hedman or Leddy -- or hell, Burnsie but with maybe fewer PIMs? Basically looking to rack up close to or over (closer to 1:1) a 1:2 goal to assist ratio while still been defensively responsible, not just by hitting the DF stat hard but by becoming an effective puck carrier, resisting hits and not giving up turnovers.

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: This childhood classic was fairly formative:

[Image: 70nrall.jpg]

Do you know any player from the league? nah

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Puns, ladies, smoke'd

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkP_sJty7EY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkP_sJty7EY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

What is your favorite kind of cookie? white chocolate macadamia, them shits are tasty af

Player Name: Khet Chupp

Player Position: Defensive Defenseman

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2183488

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: Defense, Strength, Passing Weaknesses: Shooting

What kind of player do you want to build?: A defenseman who can run the first PK unit and be relied on to control the defensive zone

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?:Detroit's hockey town after all.

Do you know any player from the league? No, I currently do not.

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Fitness, hockey and video games. Pretty laid back.

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? The first issue here is assuming I'd be dating Kate Upton in the first place... Who needs dates when you got hockey?

What is your favorite kind of cookie? White chocolate macadamia nut from Subway. Could eat those things all day long.

Throwing my hat in the ring

Player Name: Gord McKenzie
Player Position: Center
Link to Profile: Profile
Update thread: Update
First media article: Meet Gord
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Affirmative
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Strengths: Scoring, Puck Handling, Skating, making mac and cheese.
Weakness: Checking and THE EFFING WATER TEMPLE IN OCARINA OF TIME.
What kind of player do you want to build?:
I'm looking to build a team-first offensive center that will be used however the team needs to be used.
I'd love to be a falcon so I can yell FALCON PUUUUNNCHHH whenever we score goals.
Do you know any player from the league?
Just those that I have met since I joined a day ago
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
I'm a huge hockey fan who loves the Habs more than I love my newborn baby girl. I'm a big time reader, writer, platform gamer and cook.

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?
Publicly
What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Oatmeal Raisin, not a joke.

Player Name:carrick Murray
Player Position:goalie
Link to Profile:in sig
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):yes
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:probably
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:good at opening the bench door. Being a goalie
What kind of player do you want to build?:adequate backup goalie.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?:sure
Do you know any player from the league?not a single soul
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality?Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:self deprecating. Shl
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?she has a weird shaped body so that's an easy one. Always wanted to date a falcon though
What is your favorite kind of cookie?white chocolate macadamia

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Player Name: Fedor Shirobokov
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile:profile
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):4,6
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: Passing, Defense, Skating
Weakness: Scoring
What kind of player do you want to build?: Defensive qb like chara maybe
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: yes because detroit is hockey twon
Do you know any player from the league? a few
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: a chilled personality who likes video games and comics
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? who's kate upton ?
What is your favorite kind of cookie? peanut butter

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Player Name: Louie Garrett
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=77019
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=77029
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4.5
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: Scoring, Defense, Edurance. Weakness: Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?: Two-way forward, relatively good at most aspects of the game.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Nothing like getting to rep a US team!
Do you know any player from the league? Nope, not yet that is
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a pretty laid back person. I like to keep things pretty light. Some hobbies of mine, outside of hockey that is, are skiing, watching movies, working out, and board games! I like to be involved in a lot of different things.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? It would be a nice evening. We would go see a movie, take a nice long walk on the beach, and eventually end up at dinner. At the dinner I would break the news to her that I would be breaking up with her. I would autograph her napkin, tell her that it would be worth it's weight in gold sometime in the future. Make her pay for the dinner. The end.
What is your favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate chip, but they have to be soft and gooey straight out of the oven.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Player Name: Robert Phelps
Player Position: C
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77052
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes! I actually just posted my first article: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77147
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths are Skating, Passing, and Defense. Weakness is Scoring.
What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to build a hard nosed two way player who can help the team out in both ends. He may not be a big scoring threat, but he will be a good setup man and good on the forecheck.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: The Falcons don't really have a Centerman like me, I feel like I could help stabilize the center ice position with good two way play.
Do you know any player from the league? Nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like to joke around and keep things light. I play goal on a beer league team and watch a lot of hockey. I'm also into retro gaming, and some PC gaming.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? I'd invite her to a fancy steak dinner and not show up. That should get the ball rolling.
What is your favorite kind of cookie? Am I old if I say oatmeal raisin?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name:
Sophia Bennett
Player Position:
Right Wing
Link to Profile:
Update Thread
Player Tracker

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
5 (very addicting)
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Yes I do
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Strengths - Skating, Scoring and Puck Handling
Weakness- Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?:
A hard skater that can help the team with point production
Yes I would, I feel like I could help them offensively
Do you know any player from the league?
I know Crutchfield and Matthew Auston
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
Laid back personality very social, love hockey, family and my friends. #goilers
Well… I like men lol. So that probably wouldn’t happen, however if I was imagining it I would probably do it over Text hahah.
What is your favorite kind of cookie?
White chocolate macadamia nut

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by goilers@Mar 28 2017, 12:47 PM

[b]Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?

Well… I like men lol. So that probably wouldn’t happen, however if I was imagining it I would probably do it over Text hahah.
[/b]
brutal..

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Player Name: Angelo Odjick

Player Position: LW

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=77234

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, on an ongoing basis.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths - Checking, Strength, Scoring. Weakness - Passing.

What kind of player do you want to build?: Power Forward

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Yes, I believe that I would be an asset and would have a great deal of mentorship with the franchise.

Do you know any player from the league? DrunkenTeddy (my brother IRL)

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a pretty laid back guy, with far too many hobbies! Music, sound engineering, writing, walking/hiking, kayaking, gaming (PC, Console, Board, Pen & Paper, I play them all.)

Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? Take her skydiving, while falling to the ground at terminal velocity, let her know it's over and pull my ripcord. Then watch her frantically pull at her ripcord and just watch the pots and pans fly out, maybe I should have packed her a parachute too? We'll never know.

What is your favorite kind of cookie? Eaten... I'm so fat.

Player Name: Maurizio Arrivabene
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: or nah
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yeah
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: scoring, puck handling and something else/checking
What kind of player do you want to build?: sniper
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: look at my sig
Do you know any player from the league? nah
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: nah
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? i would not
What is your favorite kind of cookie? blue waffle