Create Account

S34 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?
Yuri Bakos-Markov LW

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you?
A Chance to be a part of a great team that lets me grow as a player and is competitive

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class?
Well I have a Four Star cup already to my name, as well as an ability to be an offensive threat

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?
yes I have discord

5. What are your goals for your player?
To become a complete player but also a major offensive threat

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season?
I understand if I don't log first line minutes in my first year but would like to not be on the 4th line

7. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room?
I believe one has a direct effect on the other, winning helps players be more active and active teams develop players better

8. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself.
Former Raider Petr Kolesnikovs is my idol

[Image: mikeizzybuzz_zpsfc7l6mfw.jpg]

First off, as Mike Izzys PR spokesman i can tell you that its an honor for myself and Mike Izzy to be here in this thread with the Halifax raiders, a franchise clearly rich in virtual tradition.

Player name: Mike Izzy, LW

Mike Izzy is looking for a franchise that will nurture and highlight the skillset he brings to the table. A 2 way power forward that enjoys hitting and blocking as much as scoring.. Someone who would like to one day .. through hard work and leadership... where the C.

Mike Izzy and his PR guy have 2 attributes which work well in the SHL...GRIT and Flamboyance..

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with?
Im not sure what that means at this point, but im a team player.. what ever works for this organization is good by me.

For Mike Izzy to one day have the C on his uniform

You have to earn what you get.. Ill leave PT up to coach and just work hard..

I believe there both important.. no reason why we cant strive for a healthy franchise on the ice and in the locker room

I thoroughly appreciate the word Augmented

Thank you to the Halifax organization for this time.

Coach Biz -
PR representative for Mike Izzy

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Artom Zhumbayev - G.

A legitimate shot at proving that I am capable of developing into a number one goalie and a locker room that is active with a fun atmosphere.

I have created two hall of fame players including one of the best goalies in SHL history. I plan on doing the same with AZ and I know how to build a successful goalie.

Yes, I still have that discord chat on my phone ☺

To start, build a number one goalie who gives his team a chance to win on a nightly basis and challenge for championships. In the long term, develop into one of the greatest SHL goalies to lace up the skates.

It's very important to be honest. If I'm not playing, I would probably become bored with the site.

Winning is nice but I would say an active locker room is a little bit more important. I mean, if you are winning with an inactive team, that's not gonna be all that fun.

I'm getting married for the second time in May.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

1. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position? Niklaus St. Croix - Defense

2. What are you looking for from the team that drafts you? Playing time and winning.

3. What sets you apart from the other prospects in this draft class? I have a HOF player in the league and multiple championship wins.

4. Most of our team's locker room conversation has been in the team's discord chat in recent seasons, is that something that you're okay with? I don't know what discord is.

5. What are your goals for your player? Shutdown defenseman

6. How important is playing time for you in your rookie season? Very

7. What's more important to you: Winning/Team success or an active locker room? Both

8. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. i refuse to eat ass

Finn Krüger, Defenceman.

A winning attitude, a good locker room evironment, and the chance to prove my skills at a higher level.

Loyalty, dedication, hard work... Activity, I guess. I'm fairly active online, shouldn't expect this to be any different.

Yeah, for sure, Discord is something I'm incredibly familiar with and enjoy using. Definitely makes it an easy way to communicate with one another.

To build a well-rounded Dman, but more importantly, to offer a consistent two-way role for the team night in and night out.

It's definitely very important, but I don't exactly expect to just be given playing time. You earn what you get, and I'm going to be doing that.

Both, obviously, but where's the fun in winning without an active locker room? I'd much rather see everyone active than win a title.

Hockey's been a huge passion for me throughout my life, but I've never played! I'm looking to start at some point in the future here, would like to get into the sport before it's too late.

Thank you to the Halifax organization for the opportunity, I'm looking forward to the draft.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

It's a while now since I am here but thanks anyway. My player name is Intars Barsou and he is goalkeeper.
I want an opportunity to play for four-star cup.
I am Latvian, and recreated for third time.
Yea.

Win it all.
I am ok with everything GM wants.

Bouth actually. Active LR is awesome and if team wins that's a plus.
8. Tell us an interesting/funny fact about yourself. This is my third recreate and first GK so, this should be fun?

Jay Beagle JR and i am a Rw'er who plays the off hand.

I just want to play hockey. Whatever role i am given i will try my best at.

I'm an unselfish player who puts the team before myself. I also think i'm the most ready player in the draft. I manage the puck well, i win puck battles, i have the quickest release recored in the draft and every coach i've ever played for has said i am the smartest player they ever coached. I am extrememly humbled by those remarks and will work as hard as I can to earn a spot on your team.

Absolutely, i'm a team first guy and I look forward to meeting the boys and starting new relationships.

I want to be the player that wins a championship at every level. I could care less about personal accolades, I want people to say Jay Beagle Jr. is a winner and is the type of player that rises to the occasion in the most important situations.

I think it's a big key to my development. Obviously, whatever coach says i'm going to do. But i believe a top 9 role would fit me and the type of game i play.

Team success trumps all, but i also know you need a positive and active locker room to become succesful.

I am a cancer survivor and almost had my career ended in bantams.If i make it to the SHL, i will give a different kid fighting cancer 4 tickets to every home game throughout the year.

. Welcome to the league! What's your player's name & position?

Jordin FourFour Jr. , G

Fun, play me

I made a HoF goalie already lol

Hmmm idk

Be better than Jordin FourFour

V important i dont wanna ride pine

win

I madwe a HoF goalie

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

user posted image
Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread (S34)

Hey prospects!! Interested in joining the Halifax Raiders? Just fill out this quick questionnaire and let us know a little more about you.

But before we get to know you, we'll tell you a little bit about our organization. The Raiders are coming off a disappointing loss in the Eastern Conference Finals (again). Despite underperforming in the S33 playoffs, Halifax has still been one of the best teams in the league over the past few seasons. In S30, we won the Four Star Cup for the second time in franchise history (the most among S25 expansion teams). In S31, we made it all the way back to the Finals, but lost to the Kelowna Knights. And in S32 and S33, we won the President's Trophy, and lost in the Eastern Conference Finals. But enough about us, we'd

Chuck Goody Jr. D
Non-discord chat. Use the LR
Multiple players experience. I have cups. I dont disturb rookies.
Nope.
Win cups.
Eh, dont care.
Active LR brings on ice success.
I like turtles

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Scotty Steele! Two-Way RW

Welcoming locker room and fun group of guys/gals is the big thing

My focus on skating and defense. I think I'm the most unique winger in this draft

Yeah, I have discord

Defensively responsible and can lead the charge the other way with elite skating

Doesn't matter. Whatever helps the team win and as long as my ice time reflects my contribution to the team

Active locker room, thats's where the success comes from!

I'ma wrestling coach and provincial champion?

Matthew Rossi & C

Just an active LR and competitive nature from everyone to win.

I've been here on this stage and I know what I can bring to the table.

Sure.

Be the best player he can be.

Not that much, but some would be good.

Winning

I don't watch hockey anymore.