Create Account

S34 SHL Entry Draft Date: Sunday, April 2 @ 8:00 EST

Meh this class looks like my class mediocrity at its finest.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by AlwaysGettingHaxed@Apr 2 2017, 04:14 PM

Pretty hard to say that now don't you think. I mean I think our class is legit. To have a guy like Trochek, a first timer, step in and do what he has. Doesn't seem like that shit happens every year.

Quote:Originally posted by AlwaysGettingHaxed@Apr 2 2017, 04:14 PM
This class is pretty good for the most part, but next season's looks even better.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by xfactorx121@Apr 2 2017, 05:54 PM

Pretty hard to say that now don't you think.  I mean I think our class is legit.  To have a guy like Trochek, a first timer, step in and do what he has.  Doesn't seem like that shit happens every year.

That's one player though. It's not a very strong class overall. Even at the top it's not as strong (granted the schedule has been compressed a bit) but last season's draft we had 7? players over 300 TPE on draft day, and couple of really solid rounds.

It's not awful, especially at the top. But depth in this draft is pretty lacking.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Apr 2 2017, 05:09 PM

That's one player though. It's not a very strong class overall. Even at the top it's not as strong (granted the schedule has been compressed a bit) but last season's draft we had 7? players over 300 TPE on draft day, and couple of really solid rounds.

It's not awful, especially at the top. But depth in this draft is pretty lacking.

We also haven't had a lot of our points updated. There would be around 5 or 6 people damn near close to 300 if stuff like our Championship Week points were added, people like Jakub, Insayne and I would be in that 295-300+ range.

Simply a retort. That's all.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

I agree with depth. I mean by the end of the second round people will be selecting inactives but top 12 are legit.

I agree I'd be around 290 if I had updates

Quote:Originally posted by TheRealBK@Apr 2 2017, 07:18 PM

We also haven't had a lot of our points updated. There would be around 5 or 6 people damn near close to 300 if stuff like our Championship Week points were added, people like Jakub, Insayne and I would be in that 295-300+ range.

Simply a retort. That's all.

Part of that comes with the draft being a bit earlier, but for the record, the top 3 TPE guys in the last draft were 334, 324, and 324 TPE.

I'm not saying it's a bad class, especially not at the top. It's just weaker than it's been.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

https://discord.gg/brz6FCp just a little discord to discuss the draft, folks.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Apr 2 2017, 05:30 PM
https://discord.gg/brz6FCp just a little discord to discuss the draft, folks.
something something ruining activity on the site

Want to watch & hear the draft live? Join us at https://www.twitch.tv/tweedledunn !

(Note: we're still looking for 1 or 2 people more. just message me on discord. Must have voice chat)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Apr 2 2017, 07:42 PM

something something ruining activity on the site

Site's dead already, haven't you heard?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Apr 3 2017, 10:17 AM

Site's dead already, haven't you heard?
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvnzAlh9PmA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvnzAlh9PmA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Gonna welcome someone sexy to Texas tonight! GET READY BABES #renegods

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**