Create Account

S34 PGS Claim Thread

Yo <a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1174' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-67'>Storm</a> can't be claiming multiple games like that, right? Kinda bullshit. <a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a>?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Apr 23 2017, 06:31 PM
Yo <a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1174' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-67'>Storm</a> can't be claiming multiple games like that, right? Kinda bullshit. <a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a>?

Technically legal given the circumstances afaik, but I'll give back the other two out of respect for the newer players.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Game 54: Montreal Militia @ Detroit Falcons

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Apr 23 2017, 07:31 PM

Technically yes, but I'm not gonna allow it if they do a game their free to claim another one, but no need to claim all at one. At the end of the season there was multiple weeks with no games claimed so no need to rush for all of them.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Game 33: Detroit Falcons @ Prince George Firebirds

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Sorry guys. I've never done the PGS before. I was under the impression that they were taken quickly. My claim reply has been edited Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Beaty@Apr 23 2017, 07:27 PM
Sorry guys. I've never done the PGS before. I was under the impression that they were taken quickly. My claim reply has been edited Smile

You're cool. Just wasn't sure multiples could be claimed like that. <3

Update Page
Player Page

Game 59, Prince George vs Halifax

Update Page
Player Page

Game 50: Detroit Falcons @ Colorado Mammoths

[Image: dweaves08.gif]

[Image: lLWfTOT.png]

Game 101: St. Louis Scarecrows vs. Colorado Mammoths

YO EVERYONE

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Apr 26 2017, 06:53 PM
Also can we get a standard title for games? Half of them get posted without the week. Like, Week #, Game ##: Team A vs Team B

What he said.

From now on if you are a opener of a PGS game thread, you must include on the title:

1. Week #

2. Game #

3. The two teams that are playing

EXAMPLE:

TITLE - FALCONS @ MAMMOTH

SUBTITLE - GAME 7, WEEK 1

Anything along that is acceptable.

Its simple and I will dock 1/2 TPE if people don't follow this Tongue

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by TheKandyCinema@Apr 25 2017, 03:12 PM
Game 101: St. Louis Scarecrows vs. Colorado Mammoths
Huh? This one hasn't been posted, so it might not be available for pgs. Maybe <a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a> or <a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>sarmo</a> will be posting more soon though.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Apr 30 2017, 11:34 AM

Huh? This one hasn't been posted, so it might not be available for pgs. Maybe <a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a> or <a href='index.php?showuser=5' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>sarmo</a> will be posting more soon though.

Correct, <a href='index.php?showuser=2578' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TheKandyCinema</a> , you have to wait for games to be posted to claim them.

New games up

I'll just claim the first one

Game 75: Prince George Firebirds @ Halifax Raiders

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]