Create Account

sig requests/shop

Render: Cam Fowler, Jacob Trouba, Colton Parayko
Name: Seth Paige, #17
Team/Color/Theme: Whatever floats your goat

<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ace</a>:
[Image: iOLL7oT.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2651' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>gfridge</a>:
[Image: Y7tizLH.png]

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jun 1 2017, 03:39 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ace</a>:
[Image: iOLL7oT.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2651' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>gfridge</a>:
[Image: Y7tizLH.png]
Smile

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

This is awesome <a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>prettyburn</a>, holy shit!

I don't know if you have time for another, especially as I already have a sig. but if you're willing to make one, i'd be very grateful.
Render: Vladmir Tarasenko(preference), Jori Lehtera, Tom Pyatt
Name: Finn Jakobsen, #19
Team/Color/Theme: I don't want to cramp your style Wink
Other: I guess maybe try and work in the Norway coat of arms somewhere? But it's not necessary.

Good work on all the sigs in this thread. They're amazing!
Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Candrews@Jun 1 2017, 05:05 PM
I don't know if you have time for another, especially as I already have a sig. but if you're willing to make one, i'd be very grateful.
Other: I guess maybe try and work in the Norway coat of arms somewhere? But it's not necessary.

Cheers
I normally try and get 4-5 a week done, and I may prioritize a rookie that doesn't have a sig yet, but I'll definitely get to you eventually!

Profile | Updates

Render: Brendan Gallagher or Artturi Lehkonen
Name: Inari Twain #10
Team: Vancouver Whalers, but do your thing in the end.

Sorry guys, was busy and then out of the country, but I'll try and get into the swing of things and start getting caught up here in the next few days!

Profile | Updates

I'm looking for a really awesome Joe Kurczewski Team USA sig. Pavelski's my render. I want stars and strips and maybe a cool ass eagle.

You'll figure it out. #81.

I love anyone that does this.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Render: Matthew Myers (Team GB, preference) or Colin Shields (Team GB)
Name: Hans Oldrich (No. 62)
Team/Color/Theme: happy for you to decide - as he's currently not in a team. But blues would be awesome.

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

Okay, getting this re-organized, and want to check in with the older requests - I assume the last couple are still uptodate as is. Sorry some of these got abandoned for 2 months...

For everyone, let me know if you still want a sig and if any of the details (like renders) have changed.

Quote:Originally posted by adamantium+May 25 2017, 09:54 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (adamantium @ May 25 2017, 09:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm sorry if this is late/over a deadline/etc.! If that's the case, don't even worry about it.

Render: Tobias Rieder, Riley Sheahan, Tyson Barrie
Name: Finn Krüger
Team/Color/Theme: Either the Mammoths or Team Germany, the Mammoths would be preferable. Whatever is easiest for you![/b]
Just wanted to check if preference has changed on this - would you prefer West Kendall at this point? Still Mammoths? Any of the three options?

Quote:Originally posted by Å atan@May 31 2017, 03:07 PM<br />Render: Cam Fowler, Jacob Trouba, Colton Parayko
Name: Seth Paige, #17
Team/Color/Theme: Whatever floats your goat
Any preference change? Want me to try and color it like your junior team, or wait till after the SHL draft?

Quote:Originally posted by Candrews@Jun 1 2017, 05:05 PM<br />I don't know if you have time for another, especially as I already have a sig. but if you're willing to make one, i'd be very grateful.

Cheers
Preference of: Norway, juniors, or wait till you have an SHL team? Or just any of the three?

<!--QuoteBegin-microdinosaur@Jul 4 2017, 06:21 PM
Render: Brendan Gallagher or Artturi Lehkonen
Name: Inari Twain #10
Team: Vancouver Whalers, but do your thing in the end.
[/quote]
I'm guessing there's no change here, but let me know if there is or if you want me to wait and do it for your SHL team post-draft.

Profile | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jul 28 2017, 04:38 PM

Any preference change? Want me to try and color it like your junior team, or wait till after the SHL draft?

Scarecrows colors would be great!

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jul 28 2017, 02:38 PM
Just wanted to check if preference has changed on this - would you prefer West Kendall at this point? Still Mammoths? Any of the three options?
Yeah, I think West Kendall would be dope! Thanks for checking in, and take your time!

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Render: Jacob Markstrom, Richard Bachman
Name: Roberts Klavins, #90, Vancouver Whalers
Theme: Vancouver Whalers
Other: Picture should be player in Canucks gear in net

Render: Xavier LaFlamme
Name: Xavier LaFlamme
Theme: idc