Create Account

S35 Manhattan Rage Interested Prospects

With the regular season winding down, it is time to start looking ahead to the upcoming Draft!

The Rage recently made a trade to acquire the 20th OV pick - this is actually the 18th pick since there are 2 forfeited picks ahead of this.

Many great players have been selected in the 2nd round of the Draft - maybe you were a late joiner, or maybe it took a wile to get the hang of this SHL thing, or maybe your activity level allows you to update every couple of weeks - maybe you are unjustly overlooked!

Even if you know you're not going to fall that far, but are still interested in hearing about Manhattan and what opportunities exist, leave a note in here. Trades can always be made to try and acquire the right fit!

If you'd like to hear about what opportunities exist with our team, or just have a burning desire to play hockey in the greatest city in the world, reply within and we'll be in contact!

Rage Rage Rage Rage

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Popcorn

norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Hey man,

I don't think I will fall to the 3rd round, but I would love it if you would tell me a little bit about the Manhattan Rage. I'm just trying to learn a little bit more about all of the organizations of the SHL in general. You can shoot me a DM here or on discord.

Thanks!

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Hmm

we will change our Teamname to Manhattan Sweepers Ninja

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

<center>[Image: mrw-my-family-failed-to-pick-me-up-from-...151734.gif]</center>

Rage Cheers

McZ couldn't handle my balls.
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vjWSHseeSWw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vjWSHseeSWw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

leave me alone

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

OP updated!

We now have the 18th OV pick! I know there are some beauties to be found here!

I'll probaby fall to last round lmao but whatever

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Ninja

Whalers