Create Account

S35 Buffalo Interested Prospects

<center>[Image: ekj2pv.png]

Since we only have a 3rd round selection in this year's draft we are looking to find a gem with our pick Ninja

some questions for ya:

Code:
[b]How active do you plan on being? (1-10) (10 being online everyday and trying to earn as much TPE as possible)[/b]

[b]Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often?(Most of the talking is on discord)[/b]

[b]What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM?[/b]

[b]What are your goals for your player?[/b]

[b]How would you feel about playing for the Stampede?[/b]

[b]Any questions or thoughts?[/b]
</center>

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) (10 being online everyday and trying to earn as much TPE as possible)
On a scale of 1-10, potato.

Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often?(Most of the talking is on discord)
Does posting dank memes count?

What are you looking for/expecting in an SHL GM/Co-GM?
Alive, breathing without life support preferably.

What are your goals for your player?
To get ahead of Robert Phelps in TPE, even for a short time.

How would you feel about playing for the Stampede?
[Image: tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif]

Any questions or thoughts?
What's the meaning to life, the universe and everything?

How active do you plan on being? (1-10) (10 being online everyday and trying to earn as much TPE as possible)
Square

Do you see yourself partaking in LR conversation often?(Most of the talking is on discord)
Describe talking?

Emotional investment in me also you have to be tall

to not you know

How do you feel about Drafting me?

Why are we here?

Between 5-8 on your 10 scale

It would depend I live on the west coast (PST) & I'm a slow texter so probably not. Besides not really a discord fan, I prefer the forums.

To me team management should be those special someones who know the league, know the sim and are available should you (the player) need advise.

Simply to be a hired gun, a mercenary drifter who plays for every team in this league before he's done.

Gotta start somewhere ...might as well be Buffalo. I know I'm not making an SHL roster on a rookie contract so, no pressure.

Need at least 2 seasons to get my build better I only got 10 games in S34. So no hurry here.