Create Account

Mayhem in Manhattan?? What's Going On? Rage GM Addresses Media

I think Buffalo just became the most hated SHL team, or at least increased their hatred for them tenfold by signing McZ. Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

I expect a lot of "I told you so's" and I always knew the pros and cons of this decision when I made it. I felt the pros outweighed the cons, or at least we could work on reducing the cons

I guess I thought that I could rein him in, that he'd be happy someone gave him a chance, and tone it down, and he sort of did for awhile. What really triggered me was his Khan article, jumpierpegasus called that one right

but winning just seemed to make it worse, and I understand now what people in Seattle and Calgary meant.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by Muerto@Jun 5 2017, 08:13 PM
I expect a lot of "I told you so's" and I always knew the pros and cons of this decision when I made it. I felt the pros outweighed the cons, or at least we could work on reducing the cons

I guess I thought that I could rein him in, that he'd be happy someone gave him a chance, and tone it down, and he sort of did for awhile. What really triggered me was his Khan article, jumpierpegasus called that one right

but winning just seemed to make it worse, and I understand now what people in Seattle and Calgary meant.

He's not your problem anymore though, he's Buffalo's problem now.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

So Bully Kez... Manhattan DOES have a team.

I applaud you good sir.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Let me preface by saying I like McZ, he's a good dude for the most part and is always funny to talk to... when he's not on your team.

What happened to Manhattan recently, albeit not the same, happened to New England back in Season 23. That was the season I was made Co-GM and we won the cup for the first time. We had a great team and we brought McZ in with his older player to give us that push we needed for the playoffs.

His player was solid and helped us win the cup, but my god the gloating was incredible. The amount of obnoxious shit he posted around the league was just amazing to me, and even worse, he basically took all the credit for the win within our own locker room. Even when doing lines and making changes that I felt would be best for the team, he wouldn't give me a goddamned break if I felt moving him down a line would help secure a victory. It pissed me off and that's why we shipped his ass right out afterwards.

So yeah, McZ you're a good dude and all, but goddamn take a step back with your big fucking ego. It's annoying and obnixous as fuck, and no one likes it (MVP Trophy), so tone it the fuck down.

Props to you Kez for being so mature about this and making the best of a shitty situation you were put in. I wish the best of luck to Manhattan down the line.

Cheers

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

it felt so good to beat his record and then u let him beat it again... damn u kez!

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Muerto@Jun 5 2017, 04:13 PM

I'm fucking nailing it with these predictions today. Next up Buffalo hiring mcz

Yeah you seemed pretty (understandably) choked like there were prior issues. Everyone understands your decision

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

McZ is literally a more worse case of the LeBron and Durant decisions. He fucking let us hung out to dry just like per usual with the two other teams, he ruined a chance at a dynasty. Good luck Buffalo with this goof.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Jun 5 2017, 06:50 PM
great stuff

Why didn't you have the scoop on this, Insider Samee®? Tongue

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jun 5 2017, 08:38 PM

I'm fucking nailing it with these predictions today. Next up Buffalo hiring mcz

Yeah you seemed pretty (understandably) choked like there were prior issues. Everyone understands your decision
Buffalo would't actually push Tomen out of management for McZ. I can't actually believe that for a second, or so I hope. :lol:

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Jun 5 2017, 08:43 PM

Buffalo would't actually push Tomen out of management for McZ. I can't actually believe that for a second, or so I hope.  :lol:
*cough coach cough*

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jun 5 2017, 08:42 PM

Why didn't you have the scoop on this, Insider Samee®?  Tongue
i stopped doing that stuff/its the last month of school meaning projects and summatives and exams everwhere :(

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Jun 6 2017, 12:58 AM
Eh you can't hire McZ and then complain that he was being selfish.
You knew what you were getting when you made him Co.

Yeahthat

I respect the reasons you mentioned and your general take on the situation, but let's be real here: You were fine with McZ's antics as long as you needed him to win a cup. Only now that you've got said cup are you finally willing to drop him, with the added bonus of some good PR as well.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Jun 5 2017, 08:45 PM

*cough coach cough*
Rather see the position go to a younger member on their squad, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Jun 5 2017, 08:59 PM

Rather see the position go to a younger member on their squad, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.
if anything coach should probably go to your most experienced member imo let the youngins get their feet wet as co's and let the ones with experience do the lines

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page