Create Account

Rocket League Tournament S35

Cool, I'll wait out the weekend for any more sign ups and make the brackets next Monday.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

I signed up, although I'm pretty far down the charts in ranked Smile)

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

We are sitting at 23 right now, which is a pretty good number! These will be best of 3's, just as a heads up, don't think I mentioned that.

When is best for everyone? Weekends only or can some people play on weekdays?

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Quote:Originally posted by Loco@Jun 10 2017, 03:58 AM
We are sitting at 23 right now, which is a pretty good number! These will be best of 3's, just as a heads up, don't think I mentioned that.

I'm AT, so nothing obscenely late'd be nice

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Evenings ET is best for me.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Loco@Jun 10 2017, 03:58 AM

Evenings Eastern/Atlantic work best for me. Weekends or weekdays, barring this Friday.

Weekdays after 7 MST (the time everyone should be using)

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Do we need a set time? Why not have a window of 2-3 days per round during which the opponents have to set up the games by themselves?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Jun 10 2017, 09:53 AM
Do we need a set time? Why not have a window of 2-3 days per round during which the opponents have to set up the games by themselves?
For sure. I'm mostly just trying to figure out if we should start this week or next weekend.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Teams:

<a href='index.php?showuser=2614' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Clint Eastwood</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2638' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TheDangaZone</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2203' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Stamkos Is My Dad</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DannyMethane</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2156' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Your Mothers Favorite Goalie</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2199' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>BANNING</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>MWHazard</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Maxy</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=86' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>RomanesEuntDomus</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2644' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Loco</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2374' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DonutDefender</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Evok</a> and @[CrossFitJesus18]
<a href='index.php?showuser=2309' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Toivo</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>artermis</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>CRUTCHFIELD</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnWalrus</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ace</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1654' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-68'>Allegiant</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2281' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CampinKiller</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Avakael</a>

Python RNG gods were cruel to the PC users and put some of the best players on the same teams.

Bracket

If you want to change your team name to an actual name lemme know. Rounds will be best of 3, report your scores back here, and if you want to stream it definitely let me know here. Does round of 16 by Friday sound good?

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Aw fuck I have to play with bojo???

Guess I'm gonna have to fuckin carry the team again Wink

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jun 12 2017, 01:21 PM

yes, you can carry my trophy for me. too tired from scoring all the goals.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jun 12 2017, 02:21 PM

Angry

ah man i gotta smack down my own wkp prospect in round one? sorry to ruin your team's potentially awesome name, <a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a> and the Beast

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 12 2017, 11:25 AM
ah man i gotta smack down my own wkp prospect in round one? sorry to ruin your team's potentially awesome name, <a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a> and the Beast

What's our team name gonna be