Create Account

Rocket League Tournament S35

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jun 12 2017, 01:25 PM

What's our team name gonna be

Clutch n' Crutch

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

plz carry me <a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a>

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

I'll be in once I'm done with this bar exam. Probably s36

Quote:Originally posted by Whikadoodle@Jun 12 2017, 10:32 AM
I'll be in once I'm done with this bar exam. Probably s36
Hopefully we finish before then for the next one Wink

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 12 2017, 10:28 AM

Clutch n' Crutch
changed it cuz name is good.

Beaty's team is now Beaty and the Beast because that is sick too

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Quote:Originally posted by Loco@Jun 12 2017, 12:19 PM
Teams:

<a href='index.php?showuser=2614' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Clint Eastwood</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2638' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TheDangaZone</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2203' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Stamkos Is My Dad</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DannyMethane</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2156' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Your Mothers Favorite Goalie</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2199' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>BANNING</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>MWHazard</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Maxy</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=86' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>RomanesEuntDomus</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2644' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Loco</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2374' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>DonutDefender</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Evok</a> and @[CrossFitJesus18]
<a href='index.php?showuser=2309' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Toivo</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>artermis</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>CRUTCHFIELD</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnWalrus</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ace</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1654' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-68'>Allegiant</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2281' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CampinKiller</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Avakael</a>

Python RNG gods were cruel to the PC users and put some of the best players on the same teams.

Bracket

If you want to change your team name to an actual name lemme know. Rounds will be best of 3, report your scores back here, and if you want to stream it definitely let me know here. Does round of 16 by Friday sound good?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a>

[Image: 54d.jpg]

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

surprised there's more xbox players than ps4

So it's just play whenever?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Yup, talk to your opponents and have the round of 16 done by Friday preferably. If it takes a little longer lmk and we can figure it out.

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Also, best of 3, report your scores here

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 12 2017, 11:28 AM

Clutch n' Crutch

That beats sloppy bojob for sure

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jun 12 2017, 01:46 PM

That beats sloppy bojob for sure

i wanted you to have at least your name up there because everybody will be too busy yelling mine. B)

Updated with ranks so people can see how screwed they are when they hit the Gooney Ace team

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Quote:Originally posted by Loco@Jun 12 2017, 02:40 PM
Updated with ranks so people can see how screwed they are when they hit the Gooney Ace team

Gooney and TDW think they Lebrons, but we all know they Lebronze

[Image: 635503084538323300-USATSI-8173287.jpg]

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat