Create Account

S34 SHL All Stars

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jun 13 2017, 12:02 PM
Shouldn't these go up on our player pages? It would only make sense because we do it with trophies. It would be nice to see which seasons each player was hot IMO
I am compiling a list that shows all the awards and nominations a player earns over his career, which is way better. People don't really look at player pages.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 13 2017, 12:26 PM

It's only a snub if you are actually better.

You're dead to me.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

We need an All-Star Old Farts Team

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jun 13 2017, 01:02 PM
Shouldn't these go up on our player pages? It would only make sense because we do it with trophies. It would be nice to see which seasons each player was hot IMO

If you ask your updater they'll usually add it for you. <a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Sorator</a> used to do it all the time automatically whenever there was something to add, but he's gotten a lot busier since then.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jun 13 2017, 01:07 PM

If you ask your updater they'll usually add it for you. <a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Sorator</a> used to do it all the time automatically whenever there was something to add, but he's gotten a lot busier since then.
Yeahthat

I'm trying to keep track of what I haven't added yet; when I have some time and I'm in the right mood, I may run through and put more in. No guarantees. But yeah, it's easy to do on a case-by-case basis if you let your updater know.