Create Account

Huge TPE opurtunity!!!! Hurry before it's over!!!

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Jun 17 2017, 12:52 PM
Make sure the rules include having a correct roster when finished. Because if someone is not paying attention, they man have an ineligable roster with cap and everything.

Can we do screen shots instead of having to make an account over there. It would be a lot more SHL friendly in my opinion. Plus I'm one of the guys who was not in favor of the fact we had to sign up to NHL.com for that one opportunity.

Please and thank you sir.

Yeah that's partially why I want to look at the site tonight to see how it works...need to find a balance between ease of entry and ease of checking 50+ entries :lol:

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jun 17 2017, 11:16 AM

Yeah that's partially why I want to look at the site tonight to see how it works...need to find a balance between ease of entry and ease of checking 50+ entries :lol:

The ease?!? Welcome to every SHL draft prediction. The PT team can grade it within 24 hours of the draft completing.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jun 17 2017, 01:25 PM

The ease?!? Welcome to every SHL draft prediction. The PT team can grade it within  24 hours of the draft completing.

Did you stop using the autograder that Jay used?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jun 17 2017, 11:30 AM

Did you stop using the autograder that Jay used?

Never knew there was such a thing... Lol. We just plug and play in Excel and get it doneeee

[Image: Wally.png]

That would be dope

[Image: Jepox.gif]

BTW, super hard to get this team cap compliant.

EDIT: Made one: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/assemble-the-knights...erName=CQFNMXEE

Quote:Originally posted by Whikadoodle@Jun 17 2017, 12:28 PM
BTW, super hard to get this team cap compliant.
No to for you!

I had to drop Ryan and grab someone not at 7 mill a season and I was fine.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/assemble-the-knights...=PQUPWNKU\

If TJ Oshie stays on Washington I'll be shocked

This would be sick

@egg216 do we have to be under the cap? There are no rules really posted beyond pick a team. Maybe hire <a href='index.php?showuser=2462' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>spooked</a> to check and confirm what's posted is a legal roster? Kid really needs a league job and wants to help the SHL

Are you seriously only going to give only the top 4 members TPE for such a rare and unique opportunity?

Bojo Machine
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Jun 18 2017, 12:02 AM
@egg216 do we have to be under the cap? There are no rules really posted beyond pick a team. Maybe hire <a href='index.php?showuser=2462' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>spooked</a> to check and confirm what's posted is a legal roster? Kid really needs a league job and wants to help the SHL

Are you seriously only going to give only the top 4 members TPE for such a rare and unique opportunity?
<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy216</a> *

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Jun 17 2017, 08:21 PM

<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy216</a> *
Yeahthat

Bojo Machine
Player builder