Create Account

S36 Interested Prospects

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jul 14 2017, 07:00 PM

Hi wozy

Hi Evok

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)
sig

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.
I strive more for team oriented success. As a recreate, I want to win a cup with my team. We haven't been able to do so with my first player, so this is essentially what I am looking towards.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

As a recreate, I already have quite a few dollars in the bank. Willing to pick up gfx once again to submit those.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?
I have a busy schedule so I am not someone who is always on discord. I do pop there everyday at least once. However, I visit the website numberous times during the day

6. Do you consider yourself a leader?
Yes, I strive towards what i want and also implement changes if they are beneficial.

7. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
I am born and raised from Montreal so without a doubt, the Canadiens are my favorite team. Outside of SHL, I am either at work or mostly hanging around with my buddies getting shit faced or just chilling. I have played floor hockey but not ice.

8. Post your favorite gif/meme.
[Image: funny-gif7.gif]

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=79897

At this point, I would say about a 7. Back in the day it was easily a 10. I do not have as much time for this site as I used to unfortunately but I am still on at least once a day, always updating and what not.

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.
For me, it has always been team success. When I won two cups with the Chiefs back in the day that meant so much more to me than any stats or records at the time.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
I have a decent amount in my bank from my previous player, but I think if money became an issue I would be willing to write a long article in order to gain money.

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?
Memes are always good. You could expect the occasional memes from me.

Absolutely. And I think I have the track record and references to prove that I have always been a leader on my teams.

7. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
I live in northern Illinois and have always been a Blackhawks fan. But as I grew older, I became more of a fan of the NHL in general. I have never played organized hockey but in high school my buddy lived on a pond and we would always play on the ice in the winter, or on the street in the summer. Some of the most fun I have ever had playing a sport.

http://i.imgur.com/lbxQSbm.gifv

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Jul 10 2017, 03:17 PM

1. sig
2. 10
3. Team
4. Plenty; I've done lots of media articles and podcasts
5. thru the roof
6. yes
7. Pens fan, enjoy programming, golf, vidja games, and dogs. I tried to do roller hockey in college but never learned to skate so it was hilarious and bad.
[Image: z8eZn.gif]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=79364

I mean, You know DT how active I am in the Vancouver chat. what, a 6?7?
I like to win, that's the fun part, winning as a team, adjusting to that, so I'm a team player.

I'll do my time when I've got it, I did a big article for my SMJHL stuff, and I plan on keeping that up when I need it

I prefer snark/60 but I know how to provide.

I know that the best leaders know what they don't know, and I'm learning all of this as I go. I'll take charge of any project you've got when you need it.

I'm a die-hard Habs fan, I played hockey for 9 years as a kid and picked it back up in adult leagues about 2 years ago. I'm a pretty avid reader, I love to bake, cook, generally partake in all things nerdy (D&D, Comics...) and I'm a PhD student so I know statistics and data like the back of my hand.

One of Many [Image: vMHbwxK.gif]

[Image: 1p7ALPE.gif]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Jul 20 2017, 02:04 PM
[Image: 1p7ALPE.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

sig but there for you Éric Pelletier

should be somewhere between 8 and 9

Team Oriented of course, i'm a playmaking center. nothing please me more than seeing my wingers perform because of me Smile

I really need to start writing some shit and earn money for training and equipement. Should have more time starting next season buth school is kinda a little in the way Undecided

not that much, unless I begin to invest in that skill

Nope, i'm a real sheep

Go Habs GO! outside of the SHL,it's video games and boardgames mostly

I know it's not a gif but it's a long time favorite
[Image: QGIrt9g.jpg]

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

It's in my signaure.

8.7?

Team. It's why I picked Defenseman.

I love writing. I'll be cranking out articles that'll net me some huge payouts.

You should already be somewhat familiar with me in the discord. I'd say I'm over 10 memes/60, easily.

Proud Captain of the Halifax Raiders in my rookie season.

I'm a 27 year old guy from Dallas. I love the Dallas Stars. I like reading and playing video games. I've done some stick and puck and some scrimmage stuff, but no league hockey for me. Yet.

Is Milhouse a meme yet?

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=78907

^^^ Player Page

Look up

7ish, I get weekly updates done and most of the easier pointtasks when I have time but I am not as reliable as I once was.

Team, I will play any role as needed.

So burnt out on writing, but I make enough to always afford my training and will try for all equipment every season.

At least 5/7 days a week

Had an A on every team I have been on I believe except Edmonton. I am pretty outspoken, so that usually has me defending my team and I guess thats why. Plus I take heat like few others here, so I can just defer the hatred to me.

Married dude from NS, Canada. 29, Habs fan, love me some sushi and craft beer (which has exploded in this province) and I used to play MTG a lot, but not much anymore.

There is no meme that can be held in such regards.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

I love you guys/gals. Keep em coming for those who haven't filled this out.

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Jul 26 2017, 05:37 AM
I love you guys/gals. Keep em coming for those who haven't filled this out.
love? i don't know if i'm ready for that kind of commitment yet..

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Quote:Originally posted by Loco@Jul 26 2017, 10:06 AM

love? i don't know if i'm ready for that kind of commitment yet..
Lol, why do all the pretty ladies use this same line? AM I TOO NEEDY FOR YOU? Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Jul 26 2017, 10:13 AM

Lol, why do all the pretty ladies use this same line? AM I TOO NEEDY FOR YOU? Tongue
....it's not you... it's me

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Quote:Originally posted by Loco@Jul 26 2017, 10:43 AM

....it's not you... it's me
[Image: giphy.gif]