Create Account

S36 Interested Prospects

Holy shit, folks, we haven't had an IP thread in 4 fucking seasons?

This changes NOW!

1) Post a picture/GIF of what best describes what you bring to the table. If it's NSFW, send in PM, we got an NSFW thread in our Discord, so don't be shy.

2) We're going rebuild for the next few seasons. What part do you want to have in the re-emergence of Seattle in the SHL?

3) How much experience do you have with STHS?

4) Where do you mostly hang out when it comes to the SHL: on-site or Discord?

5) Tell me about your IRL plans for the next 6 months - year. We like to be a good group of actual friends here with interests in each others' lives.

6) How do you want to be used on the team? Is there a role you want to fill for the foreseeable future? Would you need our help as management to fulfill that role?

7) What contract do you want starting out?

8) Rank these methods of acquiring TPE in terms of what you'll do most often to least often: PTs, Training, Activity Checks

9) Rank these methods of acquiring money in terms of where you'll earn the bulk of your bank from largest share to smallest share: Media, Graphics, Podcasts, Contracts

10) How do you feel about being called up to the SHL? Is there motivation to be in the pros immediately or do you want to hang back a bit and stack the TPE for a ROTY Award run?

1) Post a picture/GIF of what best describes what you bring to the table. If it's NSFW, send in PM, we got an NSFW thread in our Discord, so don't be shy!
https://tenor.com/view/st-louis-blues-ho...if-5412604
2) We're going rebuild for the next few seasons. What part do you want to have in the re-emergence of Seattle in the SHL?
To be one of the stars coming out of the rebuild
I don't know what that is
Discord
5) Tell me about your IRL plans for the next 6 months - year. We like to be a good group of actual friends here with interests in each others' lives.
I have school and tennis but I plan to be active
6) How do you want to be used on the team? Is there a role you want to fill for the foreseeable future? Would you need our help as management to fulfill that role?
I don't care as long as I have a role on the team!
I honestly don't care. Dizzy is on the team and I'd play for free to stay with my captain in the SMJHL.
8) Rank these methods of acquiring TPE in terms of what you'll do most often to least often: PTs, Training, Activity Checks
ACs, PTs, Training, but I do all three every week
9) Rank these methods of acquiring money in terms of where you'll earn the bulk of your bank from largest share to smallest share: Media, Graphics, Podcasts, Contracts
Media, Contracts, Podcasts, Graphics
10) How do you feel about being called up to the SHL? Is there motivation to be in the pros immediately or do you want to hang back a bit and stack the TPE for a ROTY Award run?
I wanna gain as much TPE as I can before coming up. Staying three seasons in the SMJHL would help me fulfill that goal.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

1) My gift is the gif.
[Image: 20q4qXs.gif]
Cute girls, comedy, I got it all.

2) Emotional center. I think that if I could keep an unhappy soccer fan base at bay for about three years, I could handle 4 months with a simulation team.

3) None.

4) Discord, Datcord, it's all OURcord. I should get a bit more active on forum, but discord is much easier.

5) Going to community college, trying to stop being fat, maybe try to actually be a soccer player for once. I write for an SB Nation blog on soccer and

6) I call myself a scoring enforcer. I kill in more ways than one. I hit hard, fight to kill, and try to score as much as I can.

7) I'd like one. I'm not picky, though it would be great if I could have a contract similar or bigger than my current one.

8) Activity Check: 1; PT: 2; Training: 3; I try to do all of them, but I ran out of money for training this week.

9) Contract, media, graphics, podcast; I can do any of these, but I have to actually get in the mood for it (as I write for an actual soccer blog; two actually). I only use MS Paint, but it seems like people here don't appreciate the charm of it. I'm actually a soon to be former radio engineer, but I don't know if anyone would do a podcast with me.

10) I think it would be best if Dakota developed a bit longer. I want to make sure she's able to be the player I want her to be, that Scoring Enforcer idea. It takes a while to get the specifics down, so I'd like to be able to have the time to develop it.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

1) Post a picture/GIF of what best describes what you bring to the table. If it's NSFW, send in PM, we got an NSFW thread in our Discord, so don't be shy.

[Image: hIrnxcf.gif]

A rebuild sounds exciting to be honest. I love the idea of getting in on the ground floor of things as an organization resets. It gives me a change to make a real impact. I wouldn't mind slotting into a scout roll or eventually a co-GM roll. My for real aspiration for now is to eventually be a co-GM. If there isn't a spot for me like that in Seattle, no worries. I'd still love to be apart of this organization. :D

I'm not really sure what that is? If that is the sim program, I can navigate the index pretty efficiently but other than that, I got nothing.

Both. I'm on discord and the website frequently throughout the day. Having a mostly active discord or forum locker room doesn't really bother me either way.

Next 6 months? Well, I'm moving and starting grad school in August and I'll be doing that for the next 3 years. I plan on spending a month or two over in Germany/Europe next summer but we'll see how far that goes.

Eventually I'd like to be the #1 Dman for a team. I plan on being active enough to grind out enough TPE for that to happen over the coming months. Like I said earlier, I'd eventually like to slot into a co-GM roll in the SHL so I'm willing to learn from and work with you guys in that regard!

Give me all of the money. All of it.

Really though, I'd like maybe ballpark 3-4 million a season. I'm not sure how inflated contracts can get or what the salary cap is but yeah, I feel like thats a fair number. I'm willing to take lower pay if a garlic bread clause is involved somehow. You'll have to speak to my agent about that though.

8) Rank these methods of acquiring TPE in terms of what you'll do most often to least often: PTs, Training, Activity Checks.

I do it all every week. I'm on that TPE hustle, you feel me?

Probably media writing. I don't submit graphics but other members have paid me here and there to do sigs for them. I haven't done a podcast yet but I'm not against the idea either. Writing media is just far more convenient for me currently and it will probably stay that way for the time being.

If you guys need to call me up my first season, I'd love that. If you don't have a roster spot for me, no big deal either, I wouldn't mind racking up huge points in the SMJHL for a season or two if need be. I'm pretty flexible in that regard. Rookie of the year isn't of huge importance to me. I'd rather help and organization grow than fill my trophy cabinet.

Peace out. Thanks for reading. Ily. <3

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

[Image: giphy.gif]

Whatever maximizes my output

17 seasons of SHL play, including about a dozenas a fed head in the IIHF and 4 as a GM in the SMJHL

I check in the site at least a few times daily, Discord's always up so I'm often there

Leaving in a couple of days for my sister's wedding, summer camp at the end of the summer and I start university in the fall. Hockey will undoubtedly be a big part of my life this upcoming winter.

I'm a flexible forward for when a line is missing a clear-cut role forward, so it's up to you guys where that's useful. I just want to maximize my output and will be selfish with this player.

Whatever you'll pay me, the more the better obviously, but my first contract isn't one I'd really dig into the fine details.

I'll do all of them anyways, but I guess

Training & Activity checks
PTs

As it's conceivable I may miss one.

I'm not sure how it'll balance out, but media/ contract would be #1
I love podcasts but don't do them solo, so we'd need a team podcast I guess.
I don't do graphics.

I'm hell bent on the latter: I want to find success in the SMJHL before I leave.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I'd love to help make Seattle a place that people want to play and help win some championships. I understand that it's going to be a struggle but I'd hope to help make the team a winner again and do whatever is best for both of us.

Zero experience

I think its a decent mix. I almost always have both up when at home. And if I'm out and about I'll check discord commonly and the site when I can.

Well I'm currently in college about 6 credit hours shy of being a senior. So I'll get that and some in the fall semester. I'm going for Bachelor's in History with a minor in Anthropology. I also substitute teach when I can as my job but school is my main worry at the moment IRL.

I would love to be a good two way D regardless of what pairing I'm on. I'll fill whatever role the team needs of me and whatever helps the most. I also see myself as a natural teacher. I love to help people and help others learn as much as I can.

I'd like whatever the team can handle. Obviously I know I'm not getting paid like a superstar as a rookie but I'm not gonna turn down the money if it's offered Wink

Right now I haven't missed a single one for any of those and have participated in any way to get extra TPE.

Media, Contracts, Podcasts, Graphics. I write a ton of media and I have no problem writing. I write constantly for my degree so I have no problem sitting down and pumping out 1000-3000 word articles to get money when need be. I haven't done a podcast yet and am not sure if I would but its still a toss up. I'm complete ass with photoshop or anything similar though so graphics are a no go :(

I would like to stay in the SMJHL for at least one more season. While to get TPE but also to help my team out. I love to help my teams as much as possible and I feel I give it to any team to give them my all while I can. Any award that came with stats would just be a bonus though. I'd love them don't get me wrong but not my goal. Of course I'll win it anyways though Wink

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

[Image: HkxxthQ.gif]

I'd love to become apart of a rebuild. I want to help out a struggling franchise with problems. I'd hope to be a top 2 defenseman of the future, but I can see me falling behind the pack as offensive defensemen are treated with such fame unlike DFD.

The same experience the Washington Capitals have with the Stanley Cup.

A mix of both. When it comes to chatting with people, discord, when it comes to other things, the site. I'm on both quite often.

Well, since you fucking pedos want my plans (jk), I'll give them to you. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Enjoy summer vacation, and go back to school.

I'd like to be used as a top penalty killer, and top 2 defenseman. As I said, since OFD are taking over hockey, DFD aren't usually a common sight on the top 2, but I have enough faith in doing so. I don't need much help from management besides the fact that you make the lines.

Well, you know, I'm a pretty big deal. I think an 8x8 is small chump change to start off, then we can move into McDavid+ level money.

To be serious, probably a 2 million dollar contract. I'm a low TPE dude, I don't expect much. I had to earn that 8x8.

All of them. I do all of them. I sometimes forget about training, but I do all of them.

I do media, I like contracts. Fuck the rest.

I rather hang back. I'm emotionally attached to my SMJHL team: The Kelowna Knights. I can't leave them immediately. I'd like to hang back for 2 more years. If you're not in a rush, than 3 years would be nice.

I LOVE DIZZY

I'm already part of a rebuild team and it's quite nice, why not two ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know it's the sim engine (SimonT Hockey Simulator). I know what it does (simulate hockey) i saw how to set up lines and play time, exept that ... blah.

Discord > SHL. But i am on the forum multiple time dailies, just not posting a lot.

"Métro Boulot Dodo" (Metro, Work, Bed) (and SHL in between (im a very boring person IRL))

I think it'd be a good fit on the Power Play due to my sniper nature. and i think i'd be a good fit on the second line like right now, but that's not until a few seasons. I don't think i need management help to achieve what i want on this forum.

Depending where i am selected, something close to what's worth the position. (ex we rarely see a first rounder without a max ELC in the NHL). but tbh i am fairly easy to please.

I dont think i ever missed one. But in term of what i know i'll do : AC, PTs, Training. Pts i might forget once but i dont think it will happen and Training i could be laking money.

Media. After ... i can't say between contracts and podcast. Graphs are deadlast because im a shit. hell i pay someone to do my sigs. Thanks Sleepy Wink

I want to go back to Halifax for 2-3 seasons. I would like to help lead that team to a 4SC especially since we have a good core right now. If for whatever reason i am ever traded from there tho please call me up asap

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

[Image: 36AB9FA500000578-3712825-image-a-1_1469715827980.jpg]

I'll take whatever part is needed. I am happy to help out wherever I can.

Not a tremendous amount.

Why not both?

I'm continuing to work on my career and the lives of my two daughters.

I want to be a dominant two-way centerman. I'd be happy to fill the bottom 6 center role if needed, or go down and bank as much TPE as possible for a dominant rookie season.

For big talent it costs big money. Keep that in mind. I'll of course have an open mind and open dialogue, but I'd like to make as much cash as possible.

I'll do them all.

Historically I've made my money by articles, but my account is of a size I don't really need to worry about that right now. When needed, I'll turn back to articles/podcasts.

See my post earlier. I'll do whatever is best for the team, but I know St. Louis would like me back for at least a 2nd season.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

[Image: orpik-body-check-send-bruin-flying-hocke...k-gifs.gif]

To add some toughness to your team. I am also a plus player and can work with my line mates to produce points.

None.

Nowhere in particular. I check both the site and Discord.

Going to school in September for Grade 11. Not that exciting. Until then, just enjoying the summer.

Preferably to provide the team with some hits and fights but it is entirely up to management. They can use me however they want.

Don't really care. Whatever is reasonable.

AC's, Training and, PT's.

Contracts, Media, Graphics, Podcasts.

Whatever is best for the team and whatever the team thinks is best for me.

I would rather die.

I would rather die.

What experience do you have scrub.

Not your discord.

No.

No.

No.

I don't.

No.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Jul 13 2017, 11:46 PM

I would rather die.

I would rather die.

What experience do you have scrub.

Not your discord.

No.

No.

No.

I don't.

No.

Top of the draft board!!! Goal is Petty and not afraid to show it, just like us Smile)

The part that wins?

I've been a GM with West Kendall and Colorado Mammoths, as well as a Federation Head with Sweden.

Discord on a day-to-day, on-site when I'm really bored/

Well, I'm in London, Ontario for the next month. Then back home to go finish university.

I want to be the star, the team needs to revolve around me. I'm cool with second line and fourth line time. I want to be involved with management.

Give me all the monies.

Activity Check, Training, PTs

Contracts, Podcasts, Media

I best be called up, dafuq.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

http://i.imgur.com/lbxQSbm.gifv This is how I crush the competition.

I am an on and off the ice leader and I believe I have the track record to prove it. Also, I am a hard worker who is prepared to be a part of a rebuilding franchise.

Not much running it, but I have been a part of this site since season 5 so I am very familiar with it.

I prefer on the site, because I am able to do it at my own pace. I am still on Discord and enjoy it, but it is often fast paced for me when I am working all day.

Just started a job out of school and am not working full time. I will be around the site no doubt and I hope that I am able to make many new friends on my SHL team.

I do not have a preference, and am willing to do whatever it takes to help the team.

Standard rookie contract. Maybe a signing bonus depending on the spot I am drafted.

Activity check, training, PTs. Although I do all an equal amount, I believe.

Media, contract, podcast, graphics

No preference, willing to come up whenever the team feels it is right.

[Image: z8eZn.gif]

Wherever I go, I'd like to take an increased role in recruiting/drafting, I like building teams.

I've downloaded and done a bunch of test sims, was pretty familiar with the older engine when I did VHL 10+ years ago

Discord

I have a fun job that gives me a flexible schedule. After some IRL drama from the last year, I'm looking to enjoy traveling with my wife a bit more and enjoying my free time. I like to learn new things so there's always a new hobby on the horizon.

I like the idea of being a versatile player -- being able to slot in anywhere and contribute. I think this comes at the expense of being the flashy name that wins 1st star every night, and that's fine.

I realize that costs are higher in SHL, but I'm pretty active in media and am looking to be relatively self sufficient. Taking a "hometown discount" that helps the team compete doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

3-way tie? So far I've done all 3 every week since I've been here.

Podcasts > Media > Contracts > Graphics

Upsides either way -- stomp SMJHL nooblets and make a bigger impact when I eventually crack the SHL, or get called up to the show sooner and start developing big-boy skills sooner.