Create Account

S36 WKP Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: uPrJADY.gif]

Hi! I'm the co GM of the West Kendall Platoon (oh wow you mean it's not <a href='index.php?showuser=2182' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JR95</a>?) and this is our interested prospects thread for the S36 draft. We're a team that focuses on drafting people with interesting personalities and who like to have fun. We hope this thread will help us to get to know you better and see if you'd fit with those who are currently on the team. Please do not hesitate to contact me or our head GM <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a> if you have questions about the team or if you'd like to beg us to draft you but are too shy to do it in public.

All questions are optional. If it's not fun or feels like work just skip it!</div>

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Position/Player Type:[/b]
[b]Minor League Team:[/b]

[b]Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall?[/b]

[b]Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons?[/b]

[b]Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR?[/b]

[b]How important is SHL money from contracts to you?[/b]

[b]Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating![/b]

[b]Do you have any special talents you'd like to share?[/b]

[b]We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion.[/b]

[b]You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick?[/b]

[b]Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris.[/b]

[b]Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)[/b]

[b]Favourite NHL team:[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Xbox/PS4/Steam username:[/b]

<div align="center">[Image: hZle2Nk.gif]</div>

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

"We're cool and stuff"

- Bojo, probably

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Player Name: Dwayne "The Twayne" Wyder
Position/Player Type: LW/power forward
Minor League Team: the greatest team of all-time; The Halifax Raiders

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall?
yeee. pris is the best mentor of all-time (don't tell her I said that), and also JR and zoone.

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons?
Yep! Got to bring Halifax a 4*.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR?
i'm down for both, been active in both for the raiders.

How important is SHL money from contracts to you?
that's what 2/10 sigs are for.

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating!
in canada? i think.

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share?
not using the shift key, making emojis, making paint sigs, dragging down jr's mmr in pubg, uhhh i don't know

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion.
[Image: giphy.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick?
Nour Harrak (3 times if possible), Evok, and Pris

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris.
yeah why not

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)
my favorite joke is my entire life haha

what's a dog's favorite breakfast food? woofles haha

Favourite NHL team: LA Kings
Hobbies: board and video games, surfing, sports in general, music, beer, a lot of other stuff. and of course have fun.

Xbox/PS4/Steam username: nichwuzhere/ loco_motives / Loco Motives (don't use the xbox one anymore tho)

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Player Name: Cody Fletcher
Position/Player Type: LW - sniper
Minor League Team: Raiders

I know Pris, XLeafer(GOMHL), enigmatic (PHL) and wheelingmoms (Raiders)

Def. I dont want to be called up as the Raiders are stacked so i want my chance at the 4SC

Discord but i can do LR if that's the way the team go

Nahhh i got myself covered otherwise

not at all ? I guess somewhere in the states.

I'm euhhh a really nice person

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion.
http://imgur.com/eii5IIr

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick?
Pris, she's knowledgable as fuck, TDZ and evans (we need someone to hate)

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris.
I dont think Pris would agree with this but i dont mind

"My high school assignment 
was to ask a veteran about World War II. Since my father had served 
in the Philippines during the war, 
I chose him. After a few basic questions, I very gingerly asked, “Did you ever kill anyone?”

Dad got quiet. Then, in a soft voice, he said, “Probably. I was the cook.”

Favourite NHL team: Habs
Hobbies: REading, Writing, Video games
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: Veemet/Evok

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Player Name: Lukas Müller
Position/Player Type: TWD
Minor League Team: Halifax Raiders

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? Pris

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons? Undoubtedly.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? Discord since I have it open constantly.

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? I love pumping out media, so not very.

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! West of Kendall.

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? My talent is being emotionally distant and destroying all of my personal relationships from the inside out.

[Image: a8061a738828fbd933f72d706657c642.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? Evok, Loco, and Nour Harrak.

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. I've been known to make up facts about bands before. Did you know that the lead singer of Smash Mouth is actually Guy Fieri's son?

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) I once entered ten puns into a contest, hoping to win. No pun in ten did, though.

Favourite NHL team: DALLAS! STARS!
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Gaming
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: DannyMethane / Toxxikation / Toxxikation in that order.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

Roman Augustus:
Defense/ TWD:
St. Louis Scarecrows:

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? Pris of course is the best mentor ever! I also recognize a lot of names but haven't personally interacted with many that much.

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons?I'm fine with going wherever y'all need me. I'd personally like to stay in the minors for at least one more season but I'm open to discussion on the topic.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? I feel I do a good mix of both. I'm almost always on Discord but I check the site regularly and chat there as well.

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? I mean it's nice because it's less that I have to earn from media but I have no problem doing media for all of my money.

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! I cheated and looked weeks ago! Jokes on you!

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? I'm incredibly boring in real life. Is that special?

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion.[Image: image.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? Pris because she's tiny and won't take up room or get in the way. She'd also probably help get us off the island so theres that. 2 other users who have engineering degrees and can build me a raft out of nothing.

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. Yes I am totally fine with having my ears bleed Smile

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) I don't really know any jokes. I'm not a very punny guy.

Favourite NHL team: Pittsburgh Penguins Ninja
Hobbies: video games, comics, reading, lots and lots of school
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: XB1 TheDangaZone

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Player Name:Tigole Bitties, at your service.
Position/Player Type: Center, two way centerman, or as my GMs in St. Louis deploy me, useless wing.
Minor League Team:St. Louis Scarecrows

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? I am rather familiar with the Turd Ferguson Annual Runner-Up Bojo Biscuit.

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons? I'd sort of prefer it, actually.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? Both.

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? Kind of important to be honest.

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! Yes.

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? No.

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion. I've got nothing.

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? PrettyBurn, Whikidoodle and Nike.

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. No.

Did you know that diarrhea is a genetic condition? It runs in your jeans.

Favourite NHL team: Boston
Hobbies: Beer league goalie
Xbox username: NorseBruin91

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Player Name: Tabarnak Fleur-De-Lys-Lapoutine
Position/Player Type: RW - Goon Squad Scorer
Minor League Team: Colorado Mammoths

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? My uncle's name is Kendall.

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons? Yes.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? DISCORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? I need dat money!

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! It's a suburb of Florida/Miami.

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? Literally none, I'm useless.

I don't gif a fuck.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1675' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>enigmatic</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2098' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bilbo</a>

Yes.

I have a good knock knock joke but you have to go first. PM me for it.

Favourite NHL team: Wheeling Nailers
Hobbies: None, I'm boring
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: Steam: TurtleneckPlek PSN: PewPewPomery

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Player Name: Bar Downski
Position/Player Type: RW / Two Way Forward
Minor League Team: Halifax Raiders

Pris!

Yes, I'd prefer to spend at least 1 more year in the minors but I would not mind staying more to develop

Discord works better for me cause I am on the go alot, but it really depends on where the team is most active

It definitely helps with the training and equipment costs but it's not something I am really concerned about

Without cheating... NOPE!

I am very capable making a plethora of silly sound effects

If I remember ill throw one in here after work.

Ooohh good question... Probably Loco, Sleepy and TDZ... we might not survive but we would have some fun

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

oh boy... uh..so much pressure here uh.... I specialize more in trolling with wit than jokes.. ill opt out of this one

Favourite NHL team: NJ Devils
Hobbies: Hockey, Golf, Video Games, Fantasy Sports
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: XB1: Win Gretzky Steam: Themetrex

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jul 13 2017, 02:09 PM
[b]Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)
Did you know that diarrhea is a genetic condition? It runs in your jeans. [/b]
My entire office now thinks I'm funny af. Thank you.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Player Name: Joseph Lombardi
Position/Player Type: Right Wing, Sniper
Minor League Team: Saint Louis Scarecrows

Pris, the unquestioned best mentor, and Langabeer, a great teammate
Hell yeah, I want to gain more TPE before coming up.
Discord through and through
Very! You need it for training and equipment.
Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating![/b
No
[b]Do you have any special talents you'd like to share?

I'm a good tennis player.
We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion. uhhh I make shit gifs

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? TDZ, Evok, and Dizzy

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. Yes. Nickelback makes good music (JK LOL)

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) Me: Guess what day it is? Blackhawks fan: IDK Me: Kick a Blackhawks fan in the ding ding day

Favourite NHL team: Blues, Flyers
Hobbies: tennis, video games, watching TV
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: joemermas

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Player Name: Dakota Reid
Position/Player Type: LW/Power Forward (I identify as a Scoring Enforcer)
Minor League Team: Montreal Militia

You. Hi, Enig.
[Image: source.gif]

Definitely. I'd like to build up Dakota to where I'd like her to be as that Scoring Enforcer.

Discord.

Well, I ran out of mine very quickly this season, so it might be important if I can't use MS Paint in this league (or write decent articles).

I'm gonna guess northern Ontario. There is a "Kendall" stop on the Chicago L Orange Line, but that's probably not what this is about.

My giffing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Also a fairly wide musical knowledge, but I know you don't like any of it.

I know how the style works.
[Image: large.gif]

I'd bring along those I know best, so <a href='index.php?showuser=2618' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>rowser</a> , <a href='index.php?showuser=2245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Grapehead</a> , <a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>DrunkenTeddy</a> , and <a href='index.php?showuser=1574' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>princekyle</a> .

I would say that I'm not Pris even though my character has a striking resemblance to her's.
[Image: tumblr_o5aotukWRA1vpifuoo1_250.gif]

Mike Boss vs the Outlaws secondary.
[Image: lacGlaM.gif]

Favourite NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks (Don't judge, I live here)
Hobbies: Soccer and writing about soccer.
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: Jiggly333/none/jiggly__333

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Player Name:Clint Eastwood
Position/Player Type: Defensive Defenseman
Minor League Team: Kelowna Knights (In other words, draft me)

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? EJ, Pris, Leafer, Langabeer, Light

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons? Absolutely

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? Discord

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? Pretty important, but for an opening deal, I wouldn't expect much. Money isn't that hard to achieve otherwise.

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! It's where the Platoon play.

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? Leadership

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion. [Image: YLQ8ysl.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? TheDangaZone, Coach Biz, and EJ

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. How bad they are? Sure

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) How many times have the Buffalo Stampede won a challenge cup? The same amount of times the Capitals have won a stanley cup. How many challenge cups will Buffalo win in the future? The same amount as the Capitals will.

Favourite NHL team: Boston Bruins
Hobbies: Basketball, Soccer, Video Games, SHL, WWE, and Bo Burnham
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: I have Xbox, but too many trolls stalk me, so I'll PM you if you want it!

PLEASE DRAFT ME

Player Name: Dionyz Vyskoc
Position/Player Type: RW, Offensive Forward
Minor League Team: PGF

Familiar with anyone already on West Kendall? I'd say quite a few members, and quite a few know myself. I do know Beaty from real life though.

Cool with staying in the minors for multiple seasons? It would be a safe bet that I'd like to be sent down more than one year, exactly how many is anyone's guess as I'd like to stay down as long as my numbers improve.

Are you more interested in chatting on Discord or in the LR? Wherever anyone else is talking, I'll be there. Wink

Discord is a bit more convenient, but I can catch up on all the LR posts, I can't catch up on all the Discord messages.

How important is SHL money from contracts to you? I don't know how badly SHL equipment and training will effect me, but I plan on starting two article series that should pay pretty well. (One has to do with stats that have to be entered by hand, so if Bojo wants to get S1 and S2 in bojomachine, I could use a little help Wink )

Do you know where West Kendall is located? No cheating! Si. It's a suburb of Miami, no?

Do you have any special talents you'd like to share? Apparently making shit forwards is one, but hopefully I can prove I can also make consistent playoff monsters as well.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nwk6af64FU1sawpku_500.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? Plastic Spoon, Plastic Bowl and all the SHL's salty tears.

Are you ready to answer questions about Nickleback in all the podcasts and pressers you will do for the rest of your career? Because people ask us those questions, thanks to their biggest fan Pris. I mean, sure :gonnadoit:

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) Two ngihts ago on a podcast we were having a Nour-pun contest, and I said "Zero points to Gryffin-Nour". <a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>NourFFAK</a> gave me ten points

Favourite NHL team: NJD, but I'm many seasons removed
Hobbies: Gaming, Hockey (Realy hockey, not like Bojo's drop it like gravity)
Xbox/PS4/Steam username: Seabreeze, my steam ID is TheArtermis

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jul 13 2017, 12:59 PM