Create Account

SMJHL - S35 First Overall Series

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Jul 15 2017, 02:34 AM
Being given the opportunity to completely whup Halifax for 240 minutes is an acceptable consolation prize for being the odd team out from the playoffs. We need to both a; keep this series, even if it's playing for nothing, and b; ensure the Raiders suck forever.

still a little bitter eh? Rolleyes

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Jul 15 2017, 02:21 PM
still a little bitter eh?  Rolleyes
I am a sports fan from Australia. I will be bitter about the S30 playoffs literally until the day I die, and not feel the slightest bit of shame about it.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Jul 15 2017, 05:01 AM

I am a sports fan from Australia. I will be bitter about the S30 playoffs literally until the day I die, and not feel the slightest bit of shame about it.

Haha I can respect that!

raiders

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Jul 14 2017, 10:29 PM
This series is such an utter shit idea.

Halifax has a young team that struggled, didn't tank/sell players off/etc and they're punished by having to play a team who has how many capped players that narrowly missed the playoffs.
we have literally one capped player, and he's the only roster player above 300 TPE

we're a young team that struggled, didn't tank.. what makes Halifax so special?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Jul 15 2017, 12:01 AM

Fucking kangaroos.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jul 15 2017, 07:49 PM

Fucking kangaroos.
Fuck North Melbourne, right?

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jul 15 2017, 01:05 AM

we have literally one capped player, and he's the only roster player above 300 TPE

we're a young team that struggled, didn't tank.. what makes Halifax so special?
But but but... Nah you're right. Detroit is winning this fair and square.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

another sweep... boy, this was a great idea

Rip

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Congrats Detroit ! Would have hoped it would be a bit closer than this annihilation, but you deserve it !

See y'all next season !!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Jul 15 2017, 10:02 AM
Congrats Detroit ! Would have hoped it would be a bit closer than this annihilation, but you deserve it !

See y'all next season !!

The coach put the backup goalie. That changed everything. If only he have done it during the regular season. You have won 4-1 twice during the final week.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/anFSUQd96iA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/anFSUQd96iA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Congrats Detroit! Too bad you didn't played like that in the end of the season, you coulda been already in 2nd round Wink

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

Patrick Diehl too strong vs Hali

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

holy titties b2b sweeps

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates