Create Account

S35 - SHL Playoff Index

You gotta be kidding me... Mistakes happen but wow this is frustrating.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Mistakes happen so fucking fix the mistake it's not that hard lmao

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

To be fair I don't think we have re-simmed for stuff like this in the past, so I doubt it happens this time. I'd love to be wrong about that though.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Turns out I was wrong. HO ain't the jews, they the nazis

Affiliate of:

If it correct in Buffalos lines thread that's a pretty big issue

Anderson has like 170 TPE

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Jul 16 2017, 02:55 PM
Turns out I was wrong. HO ain't the jews, they the nazis
Wtf is wrong with you, can you stop talking like that?

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

:lol:

To not re-sim would be laughable.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by kit+Jul 16 2017, 12:55 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (kit @ Jul 16 2017, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Mistakes happen so fucking fix the mistake it's not that hard lmao[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-RomanesEuntDomus@Jul 16 2017, 01:01 PM
To be fair I don't think we have re-simmed for stuff like this in the past, so I doubt it happens this time. I'd love to be wrong about that though.[/quote]

I didn't want this coming from me because of our beautiful history of bs, but I'm also not going to let <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> get thrown under here. Ending a season with your backup goalie means there is no correction game following it to put your starter back in because JY doesn't go back in after a sim and update lines nor should he be expected to.

On top of that, yes changes were made in the Buffalo lines last evening but as of the sim no one was notified of the line changes being made until well after the sim had already taken place. The only mistake here is on Walrus' end and I feel bad for him seeing as it's not the way you want to start the playoffs, especially against NEW. But I also wanted to see clarity of what happened because JY sure as hell is not at fault for the simple mishap.

[Image: Wally.png]

I'd like a re-sim just saiyan :-x

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jul 16 2017, 01:07 PM

I didn't want this coming from me because of our beautiful history of bs, but I'm also not going to let <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> get thrown under here.&nbsp; Ending a season with your backup goalie means there is no correction game following it to put your starter back in because JY doesn't go back in after a sim and update lines nor should he be expected to.

On top of that, yes changes were made in the Buffalo lines last evening but as of the sim no one was notified of the line changes being made until well after the sim had already taken place. The only mistake here is on Walrus' end and I feel bad for him seeing as it's not the way you want to start the playoffs, especially against NEW. But I also wanted to see clarity of what happened because JY sure as hell is not at fault for the simple mishap.

The onus is on the GM's/coaches to do things properly, not on anyone else.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

fuck the re-sim

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Jul 16 2017, 01:59 PM

Wtf is wrong with you, can you stop talking like that?
A lot of things, yeah I probably could

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jul 16 2017, 03:07 PM

I didn't want this coming from me because of our beautiful history of bs, but I'm also not going to let <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> get thrown under here.  Ending a season with your backup goalie means there is no correction game following it to put your starter back in because JY doesn't go back in after a sim and update lines nor should he be expected to.

Incorrect.

The backup was put in for a singular game at the end of the regular season which is clarified and accepted by both parties to only be a"line change" valid for that one game. This has been admitted to and apologized for.

The mistake wasn't line related so the entire paragraph about our line changes is completely moot. We all know the lines weren't changed in time. The only issue is the goalie issue.

As I said before, the mistake of playing the wrong goalie has been fully admitted to and apologized for, which we all appreciate. However, it's the playoffs. A "sorry," no matter how sincere, isn't good enough.

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Jul 16 2017, 02:35 PM

Incorrect.

The backup was put in for a singular game at the end of the regular season which is clarified and accepted by both parties to only be a"line change" valid for that one game. This has been admitted to and apologized for.

The mistake wasn't line related so the entire paragraph about our line changes is completely moot. We all know the lines weren't changed in time. The only issue is the goalie issue.

As I said before, the mistake of playing the wrong goalie has been fully admitted to and apologized for, which we all appreciate. However, it's the playoffs. A "sorry," no matter how sincere, isn't good enough.

Make line changes like the entire league is suppose to and is required to and it wouldn't have happened. Period.

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jul 16 2017, 03:37 PM

Make line changes like the entire league is suppose to and is required to and it wouldn't have happened. Period.
Yeahthat