Create Account

Winnipeg Jets Season 36 Interested Prospects

<div align="center">JetsJetsJetsWINNIPEG JETS SEASON 36 INTERESTED PROSPECTSJetsJetsJets

Hello! Thank you for filling out our Interested Prospect survey! Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible - don't worry, there are no right or wrong answers. We would just like to know more about you before this season's SHL Entry Draft.</div>

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?

2. What style of player are you building? Feel free to elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

3. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to publish media, create graphics, engage in discussions throughout the league, etc.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me! I would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!

Thank you, and go Jets!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player? I want to be the very best, that no one ever was.

2. What style of player are you building? Feel free to elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.). I'm an offensive Dman but ideally, i'd like to shape my player to be an Erik Karlsson-esq dynamo.

3. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to publish media, create graphics, engage in discussions throughout the league, etc. I pre much do it all. I'm on discord daily, I'm on the forum LR daily. I write media, I make graphics for people, though I have yet to submit any for grading. Idk if i will.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Ideally I want to play for the team that drafts me for my whole career, baring any crazy shit or whatever.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? Either way is fine, I wouldn't mind at least 1 more season in the J, and be called up immediately afterwards, but if I'm needed, by all means, call me up.

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class? Our draft class is nuts from how good some of us are, and I definitely don't deserve to be drafted ahead of some of them, but what I think I bring to the table is level-headedness and the ability to adapt to different circumstances. I'm dedicated and I plan on being loyal to the team that drafts me as well.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me! I would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets! What is your spaghetti policy in this fine establishment?

ily, thanks for reading z.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

I obviously want to have the best player I can possibly have but I'd rather championships over individual trophies every time. Both would be nice though.

2. What style of player are you building? Feel free to elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
I want a good TWD. I plan on being a shoot first D over the typical pass first D but I also didn't skimp out on defense like OFD sometimes do.

3. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to publish media, create graphics, engage in discussions throughout the league, etc.
I'm constantly on the discord and checking the site. I've created a decent amount of media but I'm no good with graphics. I talk on the forums plenty as well.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
Definitely! As long as I'm having fun and enjoying myself I would love to stay with a team.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?
Whatever is best for the team to be honest. I'd love to stay in juniors a little longer just to make sure when I was called up I had plenty of TPE to contribute but I'm open to changing that.

My enthusiasm for not only my player but for the team. I think I bring a great energy to a LR. I also think that being a shoot first TWD who isn't a liability in his own zone is quite different then the norm.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me! I would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!
Why do you suck so bad according to everyone?

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Be a good top 6 guy, score goals, hit everyone in sight, and fight Zach Evans in practice. Or in a game if I'm drafted elsewhere. And win some Cups, baby.

Power forward with an offensive flair, think James Neal, but without the early dirtiness and more hitting and willingness to get physical.

I discuss things on the boards, as well as shitpost. Pretty active on discord as well. I have a podcast, it's new, and it's something, but it's there! I also am a backup updater.

Yes.

It really doesn't matter to me, it's whatever the team needs. If that means sitting in juniors for 4 seasons, so be it. If it means getting my dick kicked in by being immediately called up, then fun times.

I've been through the process before, I know what to expect, and I'm also in the LR Ninja Also I have bank and TPE

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me?

Two questions, my boy:

1. Is a hotdog a sandwich?
2. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

uhhhh stuff like score goals i guess. IDK anything that can help the team.

I'm doing a sniper. there is nothing else in my mind beyong this archetype

I'm like tomen. LR, Media. I dont do a lot of discutions tho on the forum.

i want to be as loyal to the team who draft me as possible.

If 'fairly' quickly for you is 2-3 seasons, that sound fine by me, but i dont mind staying longuer

I'm a job hoarder, media spammer and TPE whore,

Why u do this Evans

Thank you, and go Jets!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Gold and Bling (Cups and money)

Defensive defenseman. Very physical. Leads in the locker room verbally. Think of Johnny Boychuk

I like to do media. I've been discouraged lately because I accidently deleted two big pieces of media. However, I love chilling in the locker room.

Definitely. Wherever I go (besides Buffalo), I want to and plan on staying there for a long time. However, that's not all under my control.

I'd like to spend a good amount of time in the juniors.

I'm 15, everyone else is the 18+. I also am edgy when I'm tired.

I may PM you some questions.

Okay.

Secret: I didn't know this team existed until a week ago.

Win many cups and be a hall of fame caliber player. And of course, make a lot of friends along the way.

A solid two way defender with strong abilities on both sides of the ice.

I really enjoy the locker room and locker room discussions. I also post media at times, and I would like to get involved with league discussions more than I did in the past.

Absolutely. I have always respected the Jets franchise and I could definitely see myself playing in Winnipeg for a long time.

Willing to do whatever is best for the team.

I have so much experience on this site (been around since season 5) and I have a proven history of being a leader. I know what it takes to be on a championship team and I would love to share my experiences and make new ones in Winnipeg.

I do not, at the moment. I will be sure to reach out to you if I do think of any. Thanks!

A successful career quite simply. Constant improvement will keep me on the team.

An offensive forward that can fill any hole on any line, let it be a scorer, passer or defensive forward (except enforcer Tongue ).

I will be posting annual media and I engage in discussions relevant to me, so I'm all over the place.

Whoever drafts me will likely see a hand-full of seasons of improvement from me, which will make me stay for a while probably.

Probably will be around 2-3 seasons once I'm not improving my numbers anymore, then I'll come up.

My build is quite well-rounded, not sure if anyone else has that though. Plus, I've had the privilege of having a job stolen by you . . . twice, so thx.

nah fam, cept give me a job?

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

To be a good team player and best enforcer in the league.

An enforcer who can also play some decent and hardworking hockey.

I'm more of a locker room kind of guy.

Yeah, I don't see why not.

Whatever is best for the team. I would prefer to stay in the SMJHL for a couple of seasons.

I am one of the few enforcers in the league and am a very team oriented player who is not extremely concerned about stats.

I'll let you know if I think of any.

Win a Challenge Cup and record at least 60 points
2. What style of player are you building? Feel free to elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.). I'm a sniper, but I plan to be known as a two-way RW who can shoot well and has good handling but is a solid defender as well.

I'm a huge LR guy but I do enage in League discussions and publish media.
Yes. Nereus is the GM and he's in the STL locker room, and I like him so I can see myself playing for Winnipeg for a long time.
Two or three SMJHL seasons seems to me like the perfect time to be called up.
I'm a great locker room guy who's been applauded as one of the most coachable players in the SMJHL, and I'm also willing to tweak my game to improve
7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? Please, message me! I would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets! If I did Evans you'd be seeing them in discord (I've already asked Nereus)

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Be a cool dude that dies in a totally rad way once regression hits

Eventually would like to be a Kris Letang type -- skating, puck-carrying dman that helps to quarterback the PP.

I'm all up ins on the media, and very active in our team Discord. Not so much posting around the league on forums though.

Sure, why not

No preference, whatever the team needs

I'm going to rewrite STHS and we'll have a better sim

Nope, good luck!

[Image: tumblr_nfktdmx65w1r6f9y3o1_500.gif]

(I'm really more into getting those As but scoring is also nice)

I think I fit squarely into the archetype of two way dman, I'm trying to rack up those points while also having good d game.

Our locker room on the site isn't very active, so I'm on discord a lot. I also create graphics and engage in general tomfoolery.

Of course! I'm really pleased with how my build is moving forward, and I think it'll be a while before I retire Lui.

Wherever I'm needed/wanted, I'll be there.

I like to think I'm one of the better people at graphics, and I have shoved them out fairly weekly (before this current break I was on because of finals and other life things). I can also write fairly well, and I did throw out a big 3k+ words piece, which took me around a week, even with school going on. As such, I have a pretty padded bank account right now.

Who's more southern, you or CampinKiller?

be better than zach evans

one that is better than zach evans (really easy build)

i am a presence

no

want to spend forever in juniors

i'm sadder

k

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

To revolutionize my position. I want to hit hard and score often. That's my goal.

A Scoring Enforcer. A brawler, a wrecking ball, and a sniper mixed into one skater.

I'd like to do everything, it's just finding the motivation (and ideas) to do things is the trouble.

As long as there's no Chicago team, I'm happy wherever I am.

I'd like enough time in the juniors to develop Koda into the player I'd like her to be.

I mean, there's the gifs. I could also say desire to win, but any good player has that. I think my player's style is quite unique, but I haven't really looked at everyone else's players. So yeah, gifs.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Who is this player, no cheating:
[Image: tumblr_or3ul55cow1v1n136o2_400.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

I've done a lot in the SHL already, and I think the thing I'm most looking forward to with Isak is getting to witness a very different type of player than my previous. Russell was always very much an all around player, which his physical play being a huge part of his build, and while I'm not sacrificing two-way play with Isak, I'm looking forward to focusing more on the skilled parts of the game. He's also built to be more of a goal scorer. I'm hoping this will reflect in more individual achievements - Russell was an amazing player, but in ways that are often less reflected in trophies in this league.

That said, as much as I talk about looking forward to being able to look for more individual starpower, I'm always going to be a team-first player at heart.

Already sort of answered this, but to elaborate - his stat sheet says OFD and that's sort of what he is in my head, but he's actually a two-way build and probably always will be - defense is too important in this league, whether it's for the sake of stopping goals or scoring them.

I'm on discord all the time, but consistently checking the site as well. I don't love writing, so I don't make that much media, but I enjoy graphics a lot and will make a lot of sigs for stretches of time before getting busy with something else instead. And obviously I've been a banker for basically eternity, and in head office for what feels like that long as well. I duck in and out everywhere.

Yep! As long as I enjoy a team and it treats me right, I'm loyal AF. I stayed in one place with Russell, and while I definitely want to get to experience another team at some point in Isak's career, if it's right at the beginning then I could definitely be open to staying long term to forever.

I'd like at least one more season in juniors, the season after that I'd say will depend on where both teams are. I jumped up immediately last time around so I don't want to do that this time, but whether I'll want a third or fourth season down is up in the air.

Consistency, reliability, experience. You know what you're getting with me. This draft class is amazing, and there are some great people diving head first into the site who I think will be around long term, so there are a lot of great options. But I've been here three years and still update every week and do every TPE opportunity. Plus I have a ton of knowledge and mentorship to spread around.

How do you feel about tea?

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]