Create Account

S36 North Stars Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: 2dba1yh.png]</div>
<div align="center"> Stars TORONTO NORTH STARS S36 INTERESTED PROSPECTS QUESTIONS Stars </div>
<div align="center">[Image: VGg1x00.gif]</div>

The Toronto North Stars are one of the most iconic and original franchises the SHL has to offer. We believe strongly in team oriented success, and we will always value the team over a single player. Moreover, we are committed to producing a consistently, successful team, both on and off the ice. Below are some questions we think our vital in getting to know you as a prospect, and more importantly, as a member of the league.

1: What is your player’s name, position, and can you please post your player’s page (if it’s in your signature, feel free to mention that as a substitute)?

2: What does the Shiba Inu mean to you?

3: From an honest perspective, what is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

4: Would you rather be DELETED or fade-away and classify yourself as OBSOLETE?

5: What does potentially being an integral member of an SHL franchise mean to you, and what responsibilities do you believe you owe to whichever SHL team you may end up playing for?

6: What is your favorite Haru, the Shiba Inu video?

7: What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams?

8: What do you believe you can bring to an SHL locker-room and Discord channel?

9: What’s your honest interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars (truth be told though, if we want to draft you we will, and there is not a FOOKING thing you can do about it Tongue)?

10: Post your favorite Shiba Inu GIF!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

1: What is your player’s name, position, and can you please post your player’s page (if it’s in your signature, feel free to mention that as a substitute)?
Clint Eastwood
Defensive Defenseman
Here

Nothing

3: From an honest perspective, what is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?
I'm quite active. I don't see it improving. It could regress a slight bit with school.

Fade away and classify myself as obsolete

5: What does potentially being an integral member of an SHL franchise mean to you, and what responsibilities do you believe you owe to whichever SHL team you may end up playing for?
I owe the best play I can offer. Do my job as in play like a shut down defensive beast. I also have to show leadership to be a role model for future rookies.

None of them

7: What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams?
Boston Bruins are my favorite. Patriots and Red Sox are other teams I like.

I'm as edgy as zach when it comes to me being tired. However, I'm a joyful person to be around. Just don't piss me off.

9: What’s your honest interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars (truth be told though, if we want to draft you we will, and there is not a FOOKING thing you can do about it http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/ton...e0021.gif)?
6/10. They seem like a solid set of guys. However, I'm a bit uneducated on them. Seems like shibas are their version of coke.

[Image: 93WXQj7.gif]

Roman Augustus TWD. Signature

Overrated doge

10/10. I am on here almost constantly both on the forums and the discord.

I would be extremely honored to play in the SHL. I feel like its my responsibility to give my all to my team and to do my best to ensure we win.

404 not found

Pittsburgh Penguins, Miami Dolphins, Atlanta Braves, FSU football, KU basketball.

A lot of energy and a willingness to help others.

9: What’s your honest interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars (truth be told though, if we want to draft you we will, and there is not a FOOKING thing you can do about it)?
7-8. Organization seems awesome. The shibas not so much Tongue

10: Post your favorite Shiba Inu GIF! :lol:

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Joseph Lombardi, Right Wing, Saint Louis Scarecrows http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2724
As a Japanese-American (25%) it's my favorite dog.
On the site about 6-7, and I see it staying the same
Obsolete because I'd still be playing
Being an integral member would be awesome and it means a lot to me! I'd definitely feel like I'd have a lot of responsibilites as a result, like working hard, playing well, doing charity work, and making the community better.
The one where she's in the ball pit
The Blues, and I like all Philadelphia and St. Louis sports teams as well as the Orioles, Rays, Wild, Preds, Chiefs, and Lions
Much stuffs. I've been called a locker room spark plug, and I'm a great motivator. I also post saucy memes from time to time
9: What’s your honest interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars (truth be told though, if we want to draft you we will, and there is not a FOOKING thing you can do about it Wink?
I'm very interested. WIC you're a nice person (who's a bit to obsessed with Shibas), and it seems like you have a great organization
I have too many that I cant share one (JK lol I don't)

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Sig

no

I think tbh it can only regress, but i dont plan for it right now

Obsolete

I owe them my best, everything im doing in junior, i'll do something similar in major.

no

Habs and tbh i dont follow other sport

My great attitude, love and perfection

9: What’s your honest interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars (truth be told though, if we want to draft you we will, and there is not a FOOKING thing you can do about it http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/ton...e0021.gif)?

no

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Sig

Much respect, wow

It's pretty close to max, in terms of updates/training/media/discord. I don't post a ton in the forums though.

OBSOLEET

It means being looked to for important decisions, I'd eventually like to help with recruiting/drafting because I think I have an eye for people and their skills/talents, which is really what we're looking to cultivate.

i like all of them equally

Pittsburgh Penguins, don't watch a ton of other sports

Someone who tries to be impartial and helpful, but at the same time doesn't take this too seriously

5/10 I don't know anyone anywhere anyhow

[Image: tenor.gif]

Lukas Müller, TWD, link in sig.

Okay, fuck this, I'm out.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

1: What is your player’s name, position, and can you please post your player’s page (if it’s in your signature, feel free to mention that as a substitute)? peep that sig

[Image: 1452161125531.png]

3: From an honest perspective, what is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? I'm everywhere.

5: What does potentially being an integral member of an SHL franchise mean to you, and what responsibilities do you believe you owe to whichever SHL team you may end up playing for? Ideally, I'd like to stay with the team that drafts me forever. Barring any crazy shit, that is.

7: What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? Boston Bruins. Toronto Blue jays/San Francisco Giants. FC Bayern Münich. Tottenham Hotspur. New England Patriots. Don't really follow NBA.

8: What do you believe you can bring to an SHL locker-room and Discord channel? Memes and anxiety during Play-by-plays

9: What’s your honest interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars (truth be told though, if we want to draft you we will, and there is not a FOOKING thing you can do about it?

10: Post your favorite Shiba Inu GIF! No. You will take a corgi gif and you'll like it.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-16041-1377023634-7.gif]

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Ben Turska - Defense

Uhhh

I would say I am fairly active. Definitely not as active as I once was and unfortunately I never will get back to that activity level. But I am committed to my new player and I am not going away. I believe my activity could improve once I get acquainted with my SHL team.

Hmmm...probably fade-away and become obsolete. At least then I could look back on the good times.

It means the world. I believe I have a responsibility to be a leader, and work hard for my SHL team.

Hmmm...ummmm...

I am a Chicago guy, fan of all of the Chicago sports teams (Cubs not Sox)

An always positive attitude, and leadership and mentoring.

9. Historic franchise I would really like to be a part of.

Ok I don't know what this is please forgive me.

my name is loco

v good boy

probably the least active player

if u could delete me in irl i'd like that yes

i don't really like calculus

the birthday one it showcases what a good girl she is

kings, purdue, dodgers, rams, blazers

nothing of value

9: What’s your honest interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars (truth be told though, if we want to draft you we will, and there is not a FOOKING thing you can do about it Tongue)?

idk depends on if you are going to draft me and nour together

also that is like the most serious answer in this post.

10: Post your favorite Shiba Inu GIF![/color]

dancing shibe
[Image: tumblr_nyuryoFbYi1uccnfoo2_250.gif]

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

Luisa Koller, dman, player page in sig

[Image: tumblr_inline_o3kxhrqcRF1ty5wtt_540.jpg]

I feel like it's decent on the site, I'm here every week for training and activity, and I submit graphics frequently. I am much more active on discord, though.

Deleted, fam. Go out with a bang (pun intended).

One of the biggest responsibilities imo is to be friendly and encouraging to all members because activity is what makes the league go round and if people are having a shitty time, they won't come back. As for the team specifically, you also owe it to them to regularly be collecting training tpe, doings pgs, and really anything to pad the bank and teps.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaaJ1eB8X3M"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaaJ1eB8X3M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Probably the Sens, but this changes a lot

qualityish roasts and fanfic

<333333 you winter

[Image: TeemingDefensiveBelugawhale.gif]
he swim

1: sig

2: She/He's a good doggo

3: Current activity level is at about a 7, but I can see it getting even better.

4: Obsolete has a much better motion to it. Life is an arc and a true arc has the up turn and a downturn. I want Koda to go out gracefully.

5: I want to be a leader when called upon and a good teammate all around. I want to leave a mark.

6: <object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4DbcUsT0oM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4DbcUsT0oM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

7: Chicago Blackhawks. Chicago Fire, Chicago Red Stars, and AC Milan.

8: Many gifs

9: I want to be drafted

10: [Image: shiba-inus-are-weird-dogs-of-course-they...apan-2.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Éric Pelletier, Center (See my sig for more)

2: What does the Shiba Inu mean to you? Woof

maybe around 8. It can improve and regress in the future since I've got internship and my last year at university comming in the same time

DELETED maybe

Responsability I owe is at least staying active for the duration of the contracts I will sign.

none and every ones?

GO HABS GO (yeah, I know i'm telling that here)

Well, it's hard to say, since i'm more the lurker one who will talk sometime but not always

Honestly, Toronto is the team I hope the leaast to be drafted by because of Toronto-Montreal, but I'd be hppy to play for the team who will draft me even if it's Toronto Smile

it's not a gif but still my favorite
[Image: lmwbGip.jpg]

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

1. Alexander Zajac, C, player page here (i'm too lazy to format): http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=79744

2. Shibe best dog with corgi coming in 2nd

3. I'm a moderately active member of the SHL community, and it will most likely stay that way!

4. Deleted probably

5. Being a key part of an SHL franchise means a lot to me. It means that the management sees that I have potential and I can improve! Responsibilities include (but might not be limited to): being a team player, always being a positive person to be around, as well as working hard.

6. This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoSMnLT7Acc

7. The Devils are my primary team, with the Oilers as my secondary team!

8. Although I might not be the most active person on a Discord, I'll always be there before, during, and after games to comment on the action, as well as criticism for graphics I might make for the SMJHL/SHL.

9. yes

10. http://i.imgur.com/3XqVGFn.gifv

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Ted Glass, Defense. Link is in my sig.

Cute dog.

7 or 8 out of 10, and it might get worse with the semester starting late August.

DELETED.

It means being a responsible role-model player, and I owe my team my best effort and loyalty.

Never heard of him.

NY Rangers and Giants are my two favorite teams of all time.

Positive leadership and a good attitude.

I'm just excited to be considered by anyone!