Create Account

S36 North Stars Interested Prospects Thread

Missed dis

1: What is your player’s name, position, and can you please post your player’s page (if it’s in your signature, feel free to mention that as a substitute)?

Dionyz Vyskoc, RW, in it's in the sig

2: What does the Shiba Inu mean to you?

A dog that you love

3: From an honest perspective, what is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future?

My activity is close to maximal with the only possible dent in the future being me starting uni, but I think I can handle it

4: Would you rather be DELETED or fade-away and classify yourself as OBSOLETE?

We don't have an obsolete emoji and the delete meme is funnier

5: What does potentially being an integral member of an SHL franchise mean to you, and what responsibilities do you believe you owe to whichever SHL team you may end up playing for?

To lend my services, most of the hard parts go to the GM

6: What is your favorite Haru, the Shiba Inu video?

Quesadilla eating, cuz I like cheese quesadilla

7: What’s your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams?

NJD, but I'm many years removed. No other favorites, cept I support Baltimore teams

8: What do you believe you can bring to an SHL locker-room and Discord channel?

I've been kept on teams as a 4th liner just to be kept in the LR before, so I guess that speaks volumes

9: What’s your honest interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars (truth be told though, if we want to draft you we will, and there is not a FOOKING thing you can do about it Tongue)?

I'm neutral, no positives no negatives . . yet, depends on the bribe Ninja

10: Post your favorite Shiba Inu GIF!
[Image: tumblr_nyuryoFbYi1uccnfoo1_400.gif]

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]