Create Account

S36 Panthers Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: wstd88.png][Image: wstd88.png]

Hello Season 36 SHL Draft prospects!

The SHL Draft is getting closer and closer everyday. This class appears absolutely loaded with talent at forward & on the blue-line, with so much top end talent available it looks like anything could end up happening on draft night. The Panthers enjoyed another promising regular season before suffering a disappointing defeat in the first round of the playoffs for the second straight season. The team is certainly capable of better results and the outcome is a bit puzzling to the Panthers management team. There's no time for sulking in the SHL though, let's look forward and immediately there is positive change for the Panthers to look to. Matthew Auston, Sophia Bennett and Chris Smulander are great up and coming prospects and the Panthers will soon be adding to the future core of the organization. Armed with two first round picks heading into the draft, the Panthers are in a great position to land a couple of players that could be the difference between making the playoffs and winning in the playoffs. We are looking for people that can be true difference makers for the organization and will help bring the Challenge Cup back home to Los Angeles!

Please copy/paste & fill out the following questions. We'll be sure to get in contact with you.

Cheers

Panthers Panthers Panthers Goal Towel

Code:
[b]S36 Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects Survey[/b]

[b]1. What is your players name and position?[/b]

[b]2. What are your goals with your player?[/b]

[b]3. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league?[/b]

[b]4. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out?[/b]

[b]5. Where are you taking the teams veterans when you get your first paycheck?[/b]

[b]6. Who's the best player on the Panthers?[/b]

[b]7. Anything interesting that you will demand in your contract?[/b]

[b]8. First thing you would do upon arriving in the city of Los Angeles?[/b]

[b]9. Any reason that you wouldn't want to play for the Panthers or we should avoid drafting you?[/b]

Hope to hear from you. Good luck in the draft!

[Image: wstd88.png][Image: wstd88.png]</div>

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

S36 Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects Survey

1. What is your players name and position?
Dwayne Wyder, LW PWF

2. What are your goals with your player?
be like Dustin Brown when he was good, top of hits list, consistent 20 goal scored (RIP good Dustin Brown, never forget)

3. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in
the league?

i dig the community the most. i like talking to the people i've met, there's some colorful personalities in here so it's pretty cool. my favorite part is a tie between the rookie discord and being a Raider.

4. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out?
probably my sense of humor? it's pretty particular. other than that, think i have some of the more diverse hobbies, and i actually live in la so that make a pretty loyal panther.

5. Where are you taking the teams veterans when you get your first paycheck?
probably one of those taco carts by Staples, those tacos are so good.

6. Who's the best player on the Panthers?
hard to argue against Timo Haas B)

7. Anything interesting that you will demand in your contract?
days off to go to coachella.

8. First thing you would do upon arriving in the city of Los Angeles?
sit in traffic obviously Wink but more importantly get to in n out as quickly as possible, if i go too long i start having withdrawls.

9. Any reason that you wouldn't want to play for the Panthers or we should avoid drafting you?
if you're trying to draft inactives don't draft me probably

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

YEah that's what im trying to fill :D

Sig ~~

Retire with the team that draft me !

3. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league?
It's a great place to chat with people. I love the hockey simulation tbh i feel i can be part of something even if it's fictional.

4. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out?
great LR presence, always lovable, and i am getting experience as a coach Wink

Musso & Frank Grill

im hearing a LOOOTTT about Timo fucking Haas

Not really, i just want to earn a fair wage Tongue

BEACH .... to train ... right ... training on the beach

9. Any reason that you wouldn't want to play for the Panthers or we should avoid drafting you?
BOTTAS PLS

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Joseph Lombardi, Sniper RW
To win a Challenge Cup and score fifty goals.
3. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league?
I like the fact that everyone here has been very nice to me
Locker room spark plug. Nuff said
I'll gladly pay for an expensive dinner
Matt Auston (I'm biased since he's my teammate)
Not really
PARTY!! (No. I'd get to learn about my teammates and train hard)
Naw I'm fine with LA

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Roman Augustus - TWD

I'd love to be a top offensive Dman but I want to be a good TWD who can contribute anywhere and in any role.

I've loved it so far being here. Favorite part is just seeing my name on the stat sheets.

I think I bring a very positive and high energy to a LR and I'm extremely helpful. My personality and dedication make me stand out.

In N Out. Never had it and I'd be out west for the first time.

Whoever is reading this at the time.

Money is always interesting.

See the sights.

None what so ever.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

1. What is your players name and position? Oliver König. Defense.

2. What are your goals with your player? TPE whore.

3. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league? Everything. The community has been really awesome. I've made a tone of friends already and I'm hoping to make more where ever I'm drafted! :D

4. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out? I'm a pretty active player. I'm vocal in the locker room as well. I'm sure you have plenty of that already, but I'd fit right into the crowd because I am pretty easy going.

5. Where are you taking the teams veterans when you get your first paycheck? My house. Party time, on me!

6. Who's the best player on the Panthers? Crutch!

7. Anything interesting that you will demand in your contract? Garlic bread and tacos

8. First thing you would do upon arriving in the city of Los Angeles? Go to In and Out Burgers

9. Any reason that you wouldn't want to play for the Panthers or we should avoid drafting you? None that I could think of! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

1. What is your players name and position? Clint Eastwood, Defensive Defenseman

2. What are your goals with your player? Four Star Cup, Challenge Cup, Gold Medal

3. What do you like about the SHL? What is your favorite part about having a player in the league? It makes me feel like I'm in a real hockey league. You can be as young/old, as fat/skinny, as athletic/unathletic and still have a good time.

4. We have a high number of active players on our team, what unique trait could you bring to our organization? What makes you stand out? I'm a defensive defenseman, unless I've been lied to this whole time, those are quite scarce. I'm also very attached to my juniors team and I think my SHL team will be the same way. Samee brought me into the league, but I won't send a trade request.

5. Where are you taking the teams veterans when you get your first paycheck? McDonalds

6. Who's the best player on the Panthers? Crutchfield

7. Anything interesting that you will demand in your contract? Free Hamburgers with it.

8. First thing you would do upon arriving in the city of Los Angeles? Mark out the 90% of the city that you could get a bullet through your head at any time, and stay in the 10% that's nice and safe.

9. Any reason that you wouldn't want to play for the Panthers or we should avoid drafting you? I want to stay in juniors for a long time and I don't see that being a problem with how stacked your team is. Other than that, good talking with you :D

Luisa Koller, D

im score (and assist and block shot)

clearly our Queen, her majesty Priskillah (fr though, it's fun to do graphics and read all the media and fuck around with the guys in the LR)

i can bake very well and i have a really cute cat

a really classy strip club. mood lighting, super $$$ booze, suits, the whole works.

wasty the Sig God

lots of patience because i'm a dumbass that gets lost on the site at least once a week

smoke weed

y'all are chill i'd be stoked to hang out with you guys

Ben Turska - Defense

Win several cups with my team and become a hall of fame defenseman.

My favorite part is all of the friendships I have made over the years. These friendships lead to me caring about the team even more because I want to succeed with friends and teammates.

My experience and my leadership. I have been around the site since season 4, and I believe I have developed a resume that shows I am a devoted leader and team player.

VEGAS!

Crutch or Wasty...or Bottas...

500 copies of Banjo-Kazooie for N64

Go to a Dodgers game with the team.

None

Dionyz Vyskoc, RW

To constantly improve on my numbers and do what it takes to maximize my output

The best part is the community, but it can also be the worst part. Probably seeing numbers come out of the sim and attaching them to you is the best part of having a player, but I don't know it's weird to explain.

I don't feel like I'm the best-qualified to evaluate myself, but I've been kept on teams as fourth liner just for my presence in the past.

The question is, are they The Boys yet?

Umm, whoever's reading this Ninja

If it's long term, player options, or if it's short term, single-year contracts, in order to evaluate my fit in the team after every season.

Buy sun-screen.

If any of the possible contract demands turn you off, than I wouldn't want to get in your way as a GM, :unsure:

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Dakota Reid, LW

50 goals, 300 PIMs (all fights and undefeated), and lead the league in Hits.

Being able to play against real people.

GIFS
[Image: tumblr_inline_o084ewljIL1sjf7pg_500.gif]
ALL
[Image: tumblr_nc7uivBMia1qgyarho4_250.gif]
DAY
[Image: tenor.gif]
EVERY
[Image: giphy.gif]
DAY
[Image: tumblr_nhztjxmPFI1qmybnno6_500.gif]

The Hollywood Improv Lab. Comedy is good.

I don't know, I just got here.
[Image: tumblr_mezze3qKGQ1qdi4m2o1_400.gif]

I want to sing the national anthem for at least three games during the regular season.

Put my Chicago flag up on the wall of my apartment.
[Image: cropped-chicago-flag.png]

Not really.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Finn Jakobsen, Two-Way/Defensive LW
Short Term: Win a Four Star Cup
Long Term: Become a solid 3rd/4th line LW, and possibly make it on to the PK. Eventually produce like 20-30 points a season.
S36 Rookies. #bestclass
I've got mad NSFW skills Ninja
Idk maybe crash a kegger. Make the geezers feel like they're young again.
idk who you'd say the best is, but I'm biased towards Felix Herzog and J-L Reflieux. norway for life.
Can't think of anything..
find an apartment, go fishing,
I like pineapple on pizza.

Seth Paige, D

Hold down a steady Top 4 spot on a contending team and get picked in a few fantasy leagues.

Really like LR/Discord discussions and reading some of the media articles. Favorite part about having a player is probably all the excitement in the LR and game thread during playoff PbPs.

I've got obscure pop-culture references aplenty and my left shoulder doesn't work quite right. That's about it, really.

Probably Harvey's or A&W. I'm cheap and I like a good burger.

Obviously Kaapo Kekkonen

I'd like it to be paid exclusively in Walmart gift cards.

Probably have a nap

Not that I can think of

Éric Pelletier - C

Help one of my winger to get 50 goals in a season

I love all the simulating part, being able to see the games play by play and having a player in the league make it more interesting and appealing.

I love to dig in the game stats and find out some oddities in them.

I'd wait for after a game against MAN, TOR, BUF or NEW, take a detour to MTL and take the team to go eat a poutine

I'd say Jaxson Reynolds

A version of it in french translated by google translate, for laughing purpose.

Getting out of the plane

I want to stay back in the SMJHL a little more so if you want someone to play next season with you, don't pick me.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

Ted Glass, Defenseman

Make an SHL team, and play top pair on my junior team!

Favorite part of being in the league is being part of the locker room. I absolutely love my junior team and interacting with everyone on it.

Dependability and locker room presence. I'm a team oriented positive player, and that will never change.

The place with the most unpronounceable Italian name that makes their own pasta.

Leetch, hands down.

A signed Leetch jersey (kissass? who?)

Get a lobster Po'Boy.

Hell no. Pick me, pick me!