Create Account

Evgueni Marmeladov drafted by Portland Admirals.

With the 40th overall pick, Portland Admirals they have chosen Marmeladov the 6’5 Goaltender from Moscow Russia. Evgueni Marmeladov played well in his first year for Detroit Falcons starting in 43 games. He finished the season with a .890 save percentage and 2.77 Goals Against Average. The young Russian would finish 20-20-3. He had a hot stretch of games that turn heads before he would “crash and burn” as he seemed to struggle at the end of the season. He would eventually get pulled as the starter and be replaced by Diehl. “For the most part of the year I felt really good and I thought I could compete with anyone and stop most of the shots. But towards the end I just lost all confidence and it seemed to just spiral down. I’m glad Portland drafted me as it shows they have confidence in me and I’ll try however much to get better.” Marmeladov seems to be a few years down in the plans of Portland but further down the road he could be a name that is mentioned a lot in a good way or in bad way.

[Image: vikian.gif]

You're a boss Falcons

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

:admirals:

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Vikian@Aug 5 2017, 05:01 PM
With the 40th overall pick, Portland Admirals they have chosen Marmeladov the 6’5 Goaltender from Moscow Russia. Evgueni Marmeladov played well in his first year for Detroit Falcons starting in 43 games. He finished the season with a .890 save percentage and 2.77 Goals Against Average. The young Russian would finish 20-20-3. He had a hot stretch of games that turn heads before he would “crash and burn” as he seemed to struggle at the end of the season. He would eventually get pulled as the starter and be replaced by Diehl. “For the most part of the year I felt really good and I thought I could compete with anyone and stop most of the shots. But towards the end I just lost all confidence and it seemed to just spiral down. I’m glad Portland drafted me as it shows they have confidence in me and I’ll try however much to get better.” Marmeladov seems to be a few years down in the plans of Portland but further down the road he could be a name that is mentioned a lot in a good way or in bad way.

Pumped to have another goalie in Portland <3

[Image: Wally.png]

You are going to learn from the best goalie. Good luck in Portland. But first, win a cup for Falcons

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Exciting Russia future star!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride