Create Account

Buffalo Stampede Penalty

The Buffalo Stampede management failed to complete their offseason duties on time in accordance with the offseason schedule.

According to the SHL Rulebook, the punishment for late completion of offseason duties is as follows:

Code:
Deadlines will be announced each offseason for finishing regression, as well as budget, roster, and other GM work. Failure to meet these deadlines will result in the following punishment:

Other Offseason Duties:
1 day late on offseason duties being completed: Forfeiture of 1st owned 3rd round draft pick
2 days late: Forfeiture of 1st owned 2nd round draft pick (but retention of 3rd)
3 days late: Forfeiture of 1st owned 2nd round draft pick (but retention of 3rd) AND 1 mil cap penalty
4 days late: Forfeiture of 1st owned 2nd round draft pick (but retention of 3rd) AND 2 mil cap penalty
5 days late: Dismissal of GM, forfeiture of 1st owned 3rd round pick (but retention of 2nd rounder), 2 mil cap penalty.
[i]If a team doesn't have a pick in the appropriate round, the pick penalty is deferred to the following season.[/i]

The Buffalo Stampede will forfeit their S37 3rd Round Pick for completing their non-regression offseason duties 1 day after the deadline.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

EVERY FUCKING SEASON LMAO

When will BUF not forfeit a pick?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Lol

I wouldn't have minded a little mercy in this situation, considering Buffalo has no co-GM and is in the middle of a search process to replace Tomen.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

FORFEITED needs to stop recreating. He's in every draft, almost as often as JPL

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Aug 10 2017, 09:06 AM
I wouldn't have minded a little mercy in this situation, considering Buffalo has no co-GM and is in the middle of a search process to replace Tomen.

What is the point of having a deadline then?

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Aug 10 2017, 11:06 AM
Leafs ran Winnipeg by himself for 30 seasons.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Aug 10 2017, 11:06 AM

They have a head GM, no?

It's only a third rounder, so no biggie.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Aug 10 2017, 11:07 AM

What is the point of having a deadline then?
The deadline of course, is prevalent to make sure all GM's in a normal situation have the majority of their shit together This situation was a tad different as I outlined earlier, but that's just my opinion.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Aug 10 2017, 01:07 PM

Saved time by never searching for a co

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Aug 10 2017, 11:07 AM

I'm not saying it's a big deal, as it's only a 3rd, but I know for a fact that Walrus is going through a lot of shit right now in terms of school, and it does not help he couldn't find a co on his team.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Aug 10 2017, 11:07 AM

He should probably come back and impeach me tbh

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Aug 10 2017, 11:10 AM

He should probably come back and impeach me tbh
Yeahthat

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@Aug 10 2017, 01:10 PM

I'm not saying it's a big deal, as it's only a 3rd, but I know for a fact that Walrus is going through a lot of shit right now in terms of school, and it does not help he couldn't find a co on his team.

If you don't have time to do the job, step down?

[Image: creller_dragons.png]