Create Account

Portland Appeal

Fucking threw a hissy fit because he got caught

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I mean the punishment is still harsh. Portland is not going to be a destination anytime soon unless the new GMs bring very solid pull and charisma with them. Wally and Tweedle will be approached very wearily by other teams if they ever hit FA. But I think Portland is getting dicked. The GMs are responsible. A season without play seems a bit light tbh.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Aug 13 2017, 01:56 PM
I mean the punishment is still harsh. Portland is not going to be a destination anytime soon unless the new GMs bring very solid pull and charisma with them. Wally and Tweedle will be approached very wearily by other teams if they ever hit FA. But I think Portland is getting dicked. The GMs are responsible. A season without play seems a bit light tbh.
They get off relatively light tbh do players still get paid their contract here if they are suspended the whole season?

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Aug 13 2017, 12:56 PM
Same concept could be applied to tampering. The GM's fucked up, not the team, yet the picks are still taken away.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Fair. I'm not running for GM anymore so at least my buddy <a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>CRUTCHFIELD</a> will get a 1st back

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Aug 13 2017, 12:36 PM

you and mcz would be best friends because you always lick everyones balls

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26804-1403728277-12.gif]

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Aug 13 2017, 12:48 PM

Should be banned from ever GMing again imo.
yep

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Aug 13 2017, 12:43 PM
"Between you and I, we we're over by 2.5m last season"

Hmm

Oh forgot to address this bit.

They weren't. After investigating, we have no idea why Wally thought they were.

Quote:Originally posted by Zombiewolf@Aug 13 2017, 11:42 AM
Lmfaooo Tweedle talkin shit about Walrus. Where you at now??&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

at brunch

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Aug 13 2017, 12:36 PM

you and mcz would be best friends because you always lick everyones balls
Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Aug 13 2017, 12:55 PM
For the record, I'm 90% certain they weren't over the budget last season but instead had an error in their own budget. They were right at the 70M mark

You are correct. Forgot to address that issue in the Op

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Aug 13 2017, 11:58 AM

They get off relatively light tbh do players still get paid their contract here if they are suspended the whole season?

I have no clue. I also would like to think suspended players would not be able to earn TPE for a season. Seems like they really don't lose a whole lot other than one year of stats.

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Aug 13 2017, 02:03 PM

I have no clue. I also would like to think suspended players would not be able to earn TPE for a season. Seems like they really don't lose a whole lot other than one year of stats.

I know they aren't able to earn TPE....the salary thing is a question for someone who's been around longer than me.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Aug 13 2017, 12:04 PM

I know they aren't able to earn TPE....the salary thing is a question for someone who's been around longer than me.

Good to know.

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Aug 13 2017, 10:03 AM

Their players should be cast off into the fires of mount doom imo

btw i have pizza so im a little less upset now

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]