Create Account

New Montreal Co-GM

Do you all realize how confusing this is to a semi new person? Lol, I was so confused about what was going on... Then I look at the original post date and it all makes sense.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

06-15-2021, 08:09 AMTalls Wrote: Do you all realize how confusing this is to a semi new person?  Lol, I was so confused about what was going on... Then I look at the original post date and it all makes sense.

I'm quite positive that was the point lmao.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

What a saga it's been on the @Keygan show

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

06-15-2021, 08:09 AMTalls Wrote: Do you all realize how confusing this is to a semi new person?  Lol, I was so confused about what was going on... Then I look at the original post date and it all makes sense.

Always be on the lookout for this sort of thing around here lol bumping old threads is a classic

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia