Create Account

S37 Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center"> Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects Blizzard

It doesn't take an analyst to tell you that Edmonton is in the midst of a transition. We're searching for the kinds of players who can really put their mark on the franchise and and make it their own. It may be a few seasons before the Blizzard are able to return to their winning ways, but we feel that through this rebuild, and with the right handful of selections in this and next draft, the Blizzard can grow to not just contend again, but make it all the way through the finals.</div>

Code:
1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature.

2. What is your level of interest in the Blizzard?

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

4. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too.

5. What do you expect from us if we were to select you?

6. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy?

7. How do you usually interact with your team (LR, Discord, etc)?

Thanks for your interest in the Blizz! Blizzard

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

1. Please provide a link to your player page. You can just write "sig" if it's in your signature.
Tomen

Tomen

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 1 being current Tomen and 10 being old Tomen.
Tomen

3. Individual or team success? We won't judge, we like points too.
Tomen

Tomen

6. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? Any hobbies and/or sports you enjoy?
Tomen

Tomen

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=80788

Same as every other SHL team, looking to play in the SHL under good management

3. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 1 being current Tomen and 10 being old Tomen.

Don't know Tomen but I bet he is good at something other then hockey and life??

Both would be ideal, been playing on a 3rd line for a stacked Whalers team so I am used to team success and would like to keep that part up.

Send me down for another year or two I would expect

Detroit Redwings - Pavel Datsyuk, work for a living so no real life essentially!

Discord for the most part.

Connor Tanner, player page.

6 without Jack Tanner also being drafted, 8 with.

I'd like to say 10? I haven't missed any TPE since joining.

I'd rather be a good player on a great team than a great player on a good team.

Field a competitive team by the time I'm called up.

My favourite NHL team is the Montreal Canadiens and I'm a huge football and baseball fan.

Discord.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

It's in my sig.

If I had to compare my level of interest in playing for various SHL teams to my erotic desire for characters on Gossip Girl, Edmonton would probably be Blair. A solid "would" for sure but not exactly top tier, either. The reason for this is because I really don't know much about the team at all to set them apart.

9-10. On pretty much every day at work, weekends can be hit or miss.

This should be #4. In the SMJHL IPs I was all about team success but with a season under my belt it's definitely fun to put up individual numbers. I'd still trade my rookie success for a championship, though.

Pictures of doggos being good at least once a week.

I expect you to do whatever is in the best interest of the franchise.

I am a long-suffering Colorado Avalanche fan. I'm follow most sports and that's what I do with the majority of my free time. I also like to keep current on the news and politics and I read a fair bit - mostly nonfiction history, economics, politics, or biographies.

Discord. I like the structured format of the LR and have been using forums for years so I'm comfortable either way.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=80372

i'm equally interested in all teams.

depends. playoff success is great. but if its just regular season success and I only play 10 minutes fuck that Smile)

that you draft me and jlysohirka and let us stay in juniors till we have a decent amount of TPE to transition.

habs. i like reading about old shit. beer is good too.

only LR

[Image: livius.gif]