Create Account

S37 West Kendall Platoon Interested Prostates

West Kendall Platoon

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IwBS6QGsH_4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IwBS6QGsH_4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4

... need I say more?

[Image: 9I8knG5.gif]

Fill out this stuff or tell us we suck. Either way, we love you. Except you, Jaymay.

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Position/Player Type:[/b]
[b]Minor League Team:[/b]

[b]Know anyone on the team?[/b]

[b]OK with staying down for at least 2 more seasons?[/b]

[b]Do you use discord?[/b]

[b]Need a big contract[/b]

[b]State/Province?[/b]

[b]Favorite NHL team:[/b]

[b]Hobbies:[/b]

[b]We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion.[/b]

[b]You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick?[/b]

[b]How many hot dogs?[/b]

[b]Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)[/b]

[Image: VHjZvkB.jpg?1]

[Image: B3K7TxM.png]

[Image: vJibnCh.jpg?1]

[Image: 2JAmOvP.jpg]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Shouldn't this be S37??

Player Name:Sven Brokstad (Tomen)
Position/Player Type: Two-Way Defenseman (Tomen)
Minor League Team: Vancouver Whalers (Tomen)

Know anyone on the team?
Tomen

OK with staying down for at least 2 more seasons?
Tomen

Do you use discord?
Tomen

Need a big contract
Tomen

State/Province?
Tomen

Favorite NHL team:
Tomen (Sabres due to roulette Crybaby )

Hobbies:
Tomen

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion.
Tomen

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick?
Tomen
Tomen
Tomen

How many hot dogs?
Tomen

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)
Tomen

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Quote:Originally posted by Bzerkap@Sep 11 2017, 12:10 PM
Shouldn't this be S37??

[b]Player Name:
Sven Brokstad (Tomen)

Know anyone on the team?
Tomen

Tomen

Do you use discord?
Tomen

Need a big contract
Tomen

State/Province?
Tomen

Favorite NHL team:
Tomen (Sabres due to roulette&nbsp; Crybaby )

Hobbies:
Tomen

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion.
Tomen

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick?
Tomen
Tomen
Tomen

How many hot dogs?
Tomen

Tomen[/b]

Once again, Tomen is second in something.

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Sep 11 2017, 11:15 AM

Once again, Tomen is second in something.
I never met Tomen, but I heard he was quite the beast. Too bad we have new Tomen now

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Player Name: Connor Tanner
Position/Player Type: Two-Way Defensemen
Minor League Team: Montreal Militia

Know anyone on the team? Pris, Beaujeaux

OK with staying down for at least 2 more seasons? I mean I'll stay down the full 5 and we can win multiple cups together if you let me

Do you use discord? Yes, actively

Need a big contract I mean I think I'm decent enough at media to not need a huge contract, but I'd like to not have to write 10k words a season to max my TPE gains.

State/Province? British Columbia

Favorite NHL team: Montreal Canadiens

Hobbies: Gaming, writing SMJHL media, laughing with Beaujeaux

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion. I'm not a huge GIF guy honestly, I enjoy them but I don't use them.

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? Beaujeaux, Beaver and Evok.

How many hot dogs? 3

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) You wouldn't Beaulieve how badly I want to play for West Kendall

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Player Name: Shaun Stephens
Position/Player Type: RW/LW - Sniper, working on all skills
Minor League Team: Vancouver Whalers

Know anyone on the team? Nope

OK with staying down for at least 2 more seasons? Yuppers

Do you use discord? Absolutely

Need a big contract Would never hurt haha

State/Province? Ontario/Swiss

Favorite NHL team: Redwings *cringe*

Hobbies: Working and fantasy sports

Not a clue how to do so.
[Image: tumblr_moccf7HTXV1qdelwyo3_r1_250.gif]

drunkenteddy, microdinosaur, goilers

How many hot dogs?

bring the whole fucking sausage cart bitches

Did you hear the joke about the german sausage?? it was the wurst OMG fuck me for writing anything here

Player Name: yes
Position/Player Type: I play all 6 positions
Minor League Team: the one that had the #1 overall pick

Know anyone on the team?: I know of a gentleman called bojangles biscuit very overrated defenseman

OK with staying down for at least 2 more seasons?: no i expect to go up right away and if you don't call me up I demand a trade

Do you use discord?: The only social media I use is friendster

Need a big contract: yes at least a 6th of your budget

State/Province?: that's racist what if i'm not from north america fuckface

Favorite NHL team: Charlotte Checkers

Hobbies: making shit jokes on the shl while im in class

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion. your gifs suck

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? <a href='index.php?showuser=2264' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ToeDragon84</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a>

How many hot dogs? what

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) bojo is my favorite joke

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Bzerkap@Sep 11 2017, 01:10 PM
Shouldn't this be S37??

[b]Player Name:
Sven Brokstad (Tomen)

Know anyone on the team?
Tomen

Tomen

Do you use discord?
Tomen

Need a big contract
Tomen

State/Province?
Tomen

Favorite NHL team:
Tomen (Sabres due to roulette&nbsp; Crybaby )

Hobbies:
Tomen

Tomen

Tomen
Tomen
Tomen

How many hot dogs?
Tomen

Tomen[/b]
I agree with this

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

You suck.

Player Name: Jack Tanner
Position/Player Type: Offensive Defenseman
Minor League Team: Montreal Militia

Know anyone on the team?

Bojo and the rest of the MTL crew.

Absolutely. I'd prefer to.

Do you use discord?

You could say that.

Need a big contract

$1 more than <a href='index.php?showuser=2761' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ConnorTanner</a> would be perfect.

State/Province?

Florida

Favorite NHL team:

Colorado Avalanche

Hobbies:

Hockey, other sports, reading, traveling.

After consulting my very large gif library (the largest, believe me) I've found one that suitably encapsulates Jaymay every time she loses to Montreal or WKP:

[Image: AridFarflungBlackbuck.gif]

Wally and 2 rookies.

How many hot dogs?

All.

Not many people know this, but Mario, Luigi & Toad grew up together from their time as babies.

So, they were pretty familiar with each other.

As Toddlers, Mario & Luigi were typical brothers and liked all the stereotypical little boy things. Cars, trucks, getting dirty.

Not surprising they went on to become plumbers. But they did have to hang out with Toad, who they didn’t really like.

Toad was the little loser kid. Nose picker long after he should know better. Kind of smelly. Always wearing that stupid bloated beret.

Toad’s biggest vice was that he would eat anything. Especially paste, Crete paper, yarn. Just art supplies in general

He kept that habit for far too long. All the way through Jr high. As you can imagine, he was mocked mercilessly.

Mario & Luigi wanted to drop him as their friend, and avoided Toad as much as possible.

But their mom still made them be friends with him. Even when he hit puberty and started to stink

Finally, they get to High school. This is where they all met the princess.

She was disguised, of course, but she insisted on going to a regular high school. She wanted to meet the people.

So, first day of class, she gets seated next to Mario & Luigi. They strike up conversation, and their friendship clicks right away.

Well, this first period class happened to be Art class. Princess was quite a good artist, so she was excited

The teacher told them to pair up, they would be doing their first project in teams.

Mario & Luigi paired up. And most other kids had friends they paired with.

So Princess didn’t have a partner. Neither did Toad.

“Oh, I’m so sorry” Mario & Luigi told her. “Do not leave any bits of your project alone with him. He’ll chomp them down.”

Princess thought they were joking. In her sheltered life she never ran across weird kids who ate stuff.

(Nobles who had weird kids tended to find caretakers, rather than bring them around the royal family. )

Princess wanted to do a mosaic, so loser Toad went along.

Mario & Luigi decided to work in 4s, just to keep an eye on Toad. They knew what he was going to do.

Princess thought they were being paranoid, and a little bit of jerks.

Finally, as the deadline approached, Princess and Toad had all their pieces cut, and a pattern ready.

Mario & Luigi had procrastinated (they weren’t great students, kind of why they became plumbers)

So Mario & Luigi were unable to chaperone Princess and Toad for the last few nights of art.

Princess spent hours meticulously gluing every mosaic piece into order. All Toad had to do was provide a sheen

They came to class the next day, and Princess looks at the mosaic… and it’s missing a bunch of pieces.

Toad’s breath smelled like glue

“What the hell happened Toad?” she screamed.

Toad looked at her sheepishly. Mario & Luigi rolled their eyes. They knew. She did too.

She ran off, bawling.

“You’re the fucking worst, Toad” they told him as they went to find her.

Finally they found her and comforted her. “I thought you guys were joking. I didn’t think he’d eat my mosaic.”

"I Know you thought we were kidding" they said. "But we weren't;

Toad’ll eat clips of the art

(Unfortunately I can't take credit for that masterpiece as it's the work of noted twitter punmeister in chief Jibblescribbits.)

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Player Name: My sig
Position/Player Type: My sig
Minor League Team: My sig

Know anyone on the team? Nope.

no, i hate junior

Do you use discord? idk

Need a big contract YES PLEASE

State/Province? Ontario

Favorite NHL team: Toronto MAPLE Leafs

Hobbies: Playing and exploring

[Image: QX7g6.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? samee to make me mad, formx to cure me, and <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Beaujeaux</a> to make me happy

How many hot dogs? all of em

your mom

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ConnorTanner@Sep 11 2017, 01:54 PM
[b]Favorite NHL team: Montreal Canadiens[/b]
[Image: oh-my-takei.gif]

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

Player Name: It's in my sig
Position/Player Type: It's in my sig
Minor League Team: Is there no mystery anymore?

Know anyone on the team? I know Bojo....but who is this Beaujeaux? Saralalah sounds familiar, ej I think is neighbours with c? I may have spoken to Pris once.

OK with staying down for at least 2 more seasons? Staying down like....in the standings? No, I'd like to make playoffs please. Are YOU okay with staying down for two more seasons?

Do you use discord? Only when I have wifi.

Need a big contract Just as long as it's .175 mill larger than the contract <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Beaujeaux</a> gets.

State/Province? Why you creepin?

Favorite NHL team: I only watch KHL

Hobbies: Going on SHL

We make a lot of gifs of our team in West Kendall. Please share a good gif we could convert in such a fashion. In regards to Bojo as a Head GM

[Image: QElp5qP.gif]

You're stuck on a desert island and you need to bring three users from the forum with you. Who do you pick? Oh let's see. I'll bring.....Leafer, Samee, and that Clint dude. I think looking at their faces for more than a second would annoy me so much that I'd be motivated enough to build a raft or something and leave them there, while I sail away.

How many hot dogs? All the hot dogs.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) One of the oldest jokes in the book, but one of my favourites. "Why do you never trust an atom? They make up everything."

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

*pokes with steeck*

Player Name:Tommy Barlow
Position/Player Type: W/Grinder
Minor League Team: detroit falcons

Know anyone on the team?
didn't look at the roster tbh
hell yes
Do you use discord?
never for shl and won't
Need a big contract
more money means more updates less money means less updates
State/Province?
Neither (taiwan atm)
Favorite NHL team:
habs
Hobbies:
reading old shit or reading shit about old shit
i dont really know how to post gifs
Crutchfield, Jlysohirka, Allen. gud dudez
How many hot dogs?
enough
Alexander Charlyb'y's career?

[Image: livius.gif]