Create Account

S37 Manhattan Rage Interested Prospects

Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage

Hello S37 Draftees!

As you may know, the SHL Draft is just around the corner and the next stage of your SHL career will take flight!

Who we are: Based in the Beautiful Metropolitan Capital of the World, the Manhattan Rage are one of the most exciting teams in the whole league! Despite missing the playoffs, the Rage are still a dynamic team with a history of attracting and developing players with the drive to succeed and willingness to commit to being the best!

Currently our roster contains the names of some of the very best veterans and up and comers around, such as Ace Redding, Luke Atmey, Bubba Nuck, Jason Aittokallio, Pedro Sarantez, Harry Hans, Crossfit Jesus, Rurik Razin, Niklaus St Croix, and Wyatt Wollker!

But our prospect cupboards have gotten kind of bare, so we went out and made a trade to acquire a first round pick, because our initial scouting tells us that there are quite a few excellent draftees waiting to make their mark! And we want one!

Rage Goal Rage IT COULD BE YOU!!!! Rage Goal Rage

Drop a reply in this thread if you are interested in hearing about what opportunities are available within our organization! No long cookie cutter forms to fill out, we'd rather have a discussion with you! Guaranteed either Muerto (Kez on discord) or NUCK will be in touch with you and start learning about each other!

Good luck to all and I look forward to getting to know you!

Cheers

~Muerto, GM
Manhattan Rage

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

If you got a top 5 pick hit me up....just joking you will need a top 3 pick!! Always interested in answering any question sorry for the cockiness!

I talked to Nuck but I feel I need to give everyone the same shot, with the same replies to all IP threads. Here it goes:

Tomen
Tomen
Tomen
Tomen
Tomen

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Quote:Originally posted by Bzerkap@Sep 12 2017, 06:31 AM
I talked to Nuck but I feel I need to give everyone the same shot, with the same replies to all IP threads. Here it goes:

Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage
FTFY bud, didn't want to give anyone false hope Wink

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by dino_2000_22@Sep 12 2017, 06:00 AM
If you got a top 5 pick hit me up....just joking you will need a top 3 pick!! Always interested in answering any question sorry for the cockiness!

:D

You'll fit right in!

Bojo Machine
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Sep 14 2017, 08:27 PM

FTFY bud, didn't want to give anyone false hope  Wink
lol

so rude

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Quote:Originally posted by Bzerkap@Sep 14 2017, 06:29 PM

lol

so rude

Cheers

Bojo Machine
Player builder

Hmm no cookie cutter questionnaire for me to copy and paste answers into...

[Image: PwNkb9P.gif]

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims