Create Account

S37 SHL Entry Draft Thursday, September 28 @ 8:00pm EST

I thought gm recreates had to be drafted in 2nd round

Quote:Originally posted by Atlas+Sep 29 2017, 07:23 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Atlas @ Sep 29 2017, 07:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I thought gm recreates had to be drafted in 2nd round[/b]

ya thought wroooooong

<!--QuoteBegin-jRuutu@Sep 29 2017, 03:58 AM

Talk about taking a gamble on someone, Biscuit at 70!? There is drafting safe and then there is picking players like Biscuit at 70, lets hope West Kendall knows what they are doing and have done a lot of scouting before the draft.
[/quote]

I've had a lot of talks with the gms before the draft, they feel pretty confident in me after some negotiations.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Beaujeaux@Sep 29 2017, 07:35 AM

I've had a lot of talks with the gms before the draft, they feel pretty confident in me after some negotiations.
That sounds good. I wish you luck in your career and hopefully the management team does not get get their fingers burned, easy to do so when playing with fire. Ninja