Create Account

S37 Interested Prospects

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)

2. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?

6. Do you consider yourself a leader?

7. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

8. Post your favorite gif/meme.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Can I play?

1. Please provide a link to your player page. (If it is in your signature, just say so)
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=M...e&showuser=2739

8-10 it varies day to day

3. Do you strive for more individual or team-oriented success? Don't be afraid to answer individual if that's what motivates you, I won't think lesser of you.
I've tried to set my build up nicely having shooting and passing close to eachother and my defense high up too!

4. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
A lot my first article in the Smjhl was graded and I recived 11.7 mil If I remember!

5. What shall we expect out of your memes/60 production in the forums and on discord?
According to my Scarecrows I have a lot of hot takes with sports and stuff in general, I'm not much of a memer but I think I can hold a great conversation or end one fast

I consider my self a team player who can take charge to be successful

7. Tell us about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
Pittsburgh Penguins, No I am not a bandwagon before you ask, I have been a penguins fan since day one just ask Nour we go way back now, hobbies are partying before doing college work, I have played street hockey and floor hockey I always was better at football so that's what I played until junior year of highschool where I had a bad knee injury and had to quit

8. Post your favorite gif/meme
(MY LIFE)

Quote:Originally posted by Loganjj21@Sep 17 2017, 10:08 PM
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=M...e&showuser=2739

8-10 it varies day to day

I've tried to set my build up nicely having shooting and passing close to eachother and my defense high up too!

A lot my first article in the Smjhl was graded and I recived 11.7 mil If I remember!

According to my Scarecrows I have a lot of hot takes with sports and stuff in general, I'm not much of a memer but I think I can hold a great conversation or end one fast

I consider my self a team player who can take charge to be successful

Pittsburgh Penguins, No I am not a bandwagon before you ask, I have been a penguins fan since day one just ask Nour we go way back now, hobbies are partying before doing college work, I have played street hockey and floor hockey I always was better at football so that's what I played until junior year of highschool where I had a bad knee injury and had to quit

8. Post your favorite gif/meme
(MY LIFE)
bandwagon

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Connor Tanner: Player Page

People say MJ is better than LeBron cause he won more championships, guess team success is more important Wink

I just finished a 3,500 word presser which will leave me at like 12m coinage

Yes

Canadiens, Baseball and other sim leagues, only online my mum hated how cold arenas were.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I 'member when we got responses to these things.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Sep 20 2017, 09:53 AM
I 'member when we got responses to these things.
Wow u can member dat far back

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnMcJesus@Sep 20 2017, 10:09 AM

Wow u can member dat far back
It's a blessing and a curse.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

It's in my sig.

9-10. On pretty much every day at work but weekends can be hit or miss.

In the SMJHL IPs I was all about team success but with a season under my belt it's definitely fun to put up individual numbers. I'd still trade my rookie success for a championship, though.

I enjoy writing so I don't anticipate any issues in affording the best training and equipment.

I have a vast network of meme correspondents that comprise a very solid meme pipeline which I review every day to weed out the merely okay memes and pass along only the best of the best.

Not particularly but I do often find myself in leadership positions. I prefer being in the peanut gallery.

I'm a long-suffering Colorado Avalanche fan. Most of my free time is spent following hockey and other inferior sports, reading, and keeping up with news/politics/current events. I also like to travel which I think I forgot to mention in the other IPs I've done. Oops. I've never played organized hockey but I was a feared street hockey sniper in my youth.

It's hard to have a favorite meme as their very value is fleeting as each successive meme produced in a given template devalues each previous meme until they are doomed to be forever stale. However, if any meme could throw off its yoke and stand the test of time, it'd be this one:
[Image: t9RXJVE.png]

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=80372

I'm motivated by playing on hte same line as my brother
more minutes or success both are attractive

I'm not willing to do 1M training or buy equipment Smile

i can meme but only in LR

can be

habs, reading old shit, a bit of pond hockey and road hockey thats all.

naw

[Image: livius.gif]