Create Account

S37 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects Thread

1. Player Name

Paddy Kane-Reilly

2. Player Position

C

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?

Yes

5. What kind of player do you want to build?

Offensive Catalyst

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?

A few Irish friends are on the team plus I like the colour scheme.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
sure

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?
no

[Image: giphy.mp4]

1. Player Name

delon ishii

2. Player Position

lw sniper

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

media no, PT yes

elite sniper

yes if they give me the opportunity to succeed

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

yeah that's the way things go

no not really

1. Player Name
Spencer Marin
2. Player Position
Center
3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)3

Probably not but may get a job
A scorer
You guys nicely reached out and I appreciate that
Thats fine with me, but I probably won't be able to get it. I will be updating mostly and doing whats needed to get better.
Definitely interested

Quote:Originally posted by MinionDounut@Sep 30 2017, 06:52 AM

Thats fine with me, but I probably won't be able to get it.  I will be updating mostly and doing whats needed to get better.

Not sure if you knew or not, but Discord also has just a web browser application, so no download is needed to use discord!

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

1. Player Name
Dick Skillstedt

2. Player Position
RW

Maybe not too much Media, PTs defo.

Someone that will punch people and score goals

Gonna be honest and say that its low on my list, the re-brand still sucks, sry.

Yes.

If it's the right one.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

1. Player Name

Giuseppe Risolo

2. Player Position

RW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5:

Yes, and a ton of graphics too. I'm all about the bank

All around offensive wing

Yeah bc its my OG team, and I would not be opposed to a reunion

I'm an LR guy, but for yall I could make an exception

Meh, not really

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

1. Player Name
Dermot Lavelle

2. Player Position
Center

I plan on doing sufficient media to fuel my weekly training addiction as well as every and all point tasks.

Currently no idea to be honest. I usually go for balanced builds in these leagues so probably that.

I would like to be a member of any team, I have no loyalties for anybody and know no history of the league.

Yeah.

Possibly, currently I'm in college and am juggling a HO job in the NSFL, so we'll see how it goes.

1. Player Name
Maurice Picard

2. Player Position
Defenseman

Occasionally media perhaps. PTs when I have time and they don't suck

No idea. I imagine things will become clearer as I learn more about the sim and the sport.

Eh, sure. Why not?

Yeah sure. Makes things easier while I'm at work. From a distance, discord chat looks like my usual skin in my preferred IDE. Bosses think I'm coding.

No

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

1. Player Name
TJ Bayley

2. Player Position
LW

I currently have about 48 or so million in the bank, so I will do some writing, it will just be adding cash to the bank. I won't need to do anything for a while, but I will anyway.

Sniper that scores a ton of goals. Put me on a line with a playmaker and watch me work.

I hate Montreal Canadiens, so I would like to make a better name. Plus, I know JNH played here. I would love to get to know a new GM and some new members.

100% okay with me, I am a very big user of Discord.

Eventually, maybe.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

1. Player Name
Gabriel Wong

2. Player Position
RW

Point tasks yea, media articles whenever I have the time too

Playmaking forward who can be used on the PK

Yea, I've been a co-gm of Montreal's last team, so being a player on the new Montreal Militia would be cool

Sure

I've had in the past, but not anymore. Not enough time.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

1. Player Name
- Artemi Berezin

2. Player Position
- C

-5, kinda have to be :lol:

-Maybe a few media articles, but definitely PT's.

-Top center men that can do it all to help his team.

-I don't know, I miss the Impact, plus I don't think I'll still be on the draft board for Montreal's first pick.

-That's where I live!

-Only a GM job, those guys are the coolest.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

1. Player Name
Howie Dewitt

2. Player Position
LW

Yarp

A selfish cunt that scores.

Despite being cheese-eating surrender monkeys I'm sure you're nice people.

hmu fam

Maybe?

1. Player Name - Wuma Duce

2. Player Position - Left Wing

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) - Ideally? A 5. There will probably be some days I can't make it, so maybe a 4.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Right away? Probably not. After I learn more and get comfortable it's a possibility.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A top left winger, that helps his line become one of the lines that teams don't want to play against.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Being on a team that has a substantial history would be amazing. My favorite team is the Bruins, so a rich history team is definitely something I'd enjoy.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yep! I'll have to learn it, but that's not a big deal.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? We'll see, I have to have a career as a player first!

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

1. Player Name
Tyler Oles
2. Player Position
LW
like 4
Uh I'll try
Passing oriented LW
Sure, I dont really know much about any teams so i dont really have any problems with any team
Yeah
Uh, depends on how things play out in other sim leagues, but probably not

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

1. Player Name Danny Mete

2. Player Position D

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 2

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Sure

5. What kind of player do you want to build? one of them

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? not really

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? sure

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? been there done that

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -