Create Account

S37 Wolfpack Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center"> Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

There are a lot of questions here - you don't have to answer them all, and if there's something missing feel free to write up and answer your own questions instead.

Hello, cubs! Thanks for stopping by the den, we're glad to have you here! We're looking to make a deep run in the playoffs this year, just as I'm sure most of you are, but that doesn't mean we can't take a minute to start looking towards the SHL draft!

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?

10. How do you feel about using discord?

11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

12. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?

13. What question should we be asking you?

14. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack</div>

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
I wanna win a 4 star cup and then move on to be a 3rd line scrub.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
Nah Man, Raiders for life.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? Do you want to have a top roster spot early on, or maybe take a few seasons to climb up the ranks? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
Close-knit active one, like a real pack ! I can make my own way to the top

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
An ass

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
I found out in reddit and so far i like that hockey thing, not too sure yet how to score touchdown tho

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
Pretty proud to have been drafted 26th overall in smjhl

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?
I think i'd be good, idk

10. How do you feel about using discord?
I had to google discord so ...

11. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?
about a 2

12. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?
No one i can think of

13. What question should we be asking you?
Why are you doing this to me, evok ?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]